Bond's watch in SPECTRE

Comments

• Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    If he does wear the globe-master than that is super dapper... that's taking 007 to a whole new level.

Very dressy/GQ... I thought the AT was GQ/Dapper enough :)
  • VilliersVilliers Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    He was wearing a Globemaster on the red carpet I think, gold with black strap.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I don't think that he was wearing a Globemaster on the carpet, looks more like a steel watch

image.png
    image.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    I don't think that he was wearing a Globemaster on the carpet, looks more like a steel watch

image.png
    image.jpg

Could be a vintage Omega DeVille
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Yep that's a OMEGA De Ville Prestige...

image.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    Current version...

image.jpg
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Nice posts - that De Ville is pretty sweet. The more I think about, I'm wondering if the watch at the end of the movie was just something Craig put on v. being provided by the props/wardrobe team. Sounds like the scene is very brief - perhaps it was an oversight?

Will try to keep a sharp eye out next week and in the meantime keep my fingers crossed that someone that has scene the movie has a better bead on it.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    There wouldn't be an oversight like that these days. Costumes and props are very strictly controlled in each scene.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Wait until our 'friend' Deaton comes around with a new unseen James Bond watch :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Wait until our 'friend' Deaton comes around with a new unseen James Bond watch :v

:)) :)) :))
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    This is a shot of what I consider the third watch just cannot make it out
    Does he fall back to the AT?

Cheers :007)

image.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Bond44 wrote:
    This is a shot of what I consider the third watch just cannot make it out
    Does he fall back to the AT?

Cheers :007)

image.jpg

This is not the third watch from what I can tell. He's wearing the same Aqua Terra from earlier in the film in that photo. There is speculation that a third watch is worn in the final scenes of the movie...
    Higgins wrote:

Dell Deaton. From now on we shall call him 'C'. You'll enjoy that when you get to see the film old bean :D
    "Cocky little bastard" huh? :))
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Remember that there was also an unknown third watch in Skyfall. It's still not known till today as to what watch he wore in the swimming pool scene... Same problem here with Spectre.. A mystery third watch. Only Daniel Craig himself knows..
    imranbecks wrote:
    Remember that there was also an unknown third watch in Skyfall. It's still not known till today as to what watch he wore in the swimming pool scene... Same problem here with Spectre.. A mystery third watch. Only Daniel Craig himself knows..

It was the AT, it was just the lighting that made it look like something else. There is a post on here somewhere with a hi-def cleaned up image that confirmed it.
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    I saw the film again earlier, and kept an eye out for the mystery watch. You can only see the details I have already mentioned; silver case, light-coloured dial and black leather strap. There is no clear, in-focus shot at all.
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    I saw the film again earlier, and kept an eye out for the mystery watch. You can only see the details I have already mentioned; silver case, light-coloured dial and black leather strap. There is no clear, in-focus shot at all.

That's a bummer. Thanks for checking it out though. Can't wait for Friday!
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:

Only Daniel Craig knows... Its definitely an Omega. But as to the exact model, it will probably remain a mystery..
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    image.jpg
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

Might be a good candidate!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Well, it's part of the Deville line, but those who have seen the watch or glimpses of it state white or silver dial.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    imranbecks wrote:
    Jellyfish wrote:

Only Daniel Craig knows... Its definitely an Omega. But as to the exact model, it will probably remain a mystery..

Until the BluRay is out I suppose. ;)
  • TheGRmanTheGRman United States, IowaPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

image.png
    image.jpg

If DC is wearing a vintage Omega, and if you look closely at the wrist shots, you'll notice these things about his watch:

1) Plain, white or silver dial with no date window
    2) Dauphine style hour and minute hands
    3) Plain or triangular hour markers.
    4) No numeric hour markers
    5) Chrome, white gold, or platinum case
    6) The lugs seem to blend slightly into the round of the case rather than jutting out perpendicular (as on the current De Ville).
    7) Low profile crystal (possibly slightly rounded on edges)

So I'm speculating that if it is a vintage Omega, then it might be a vintage Seamaster similar to this one:

DSC_0788.jpg
    "Now pay attention double O seven..." - Q. Words I think we should all live by.

- Troy
    Could be this,
    image.jpg
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    Could be this,
    image.jpg

It could very well be this watch, I was analyzing at the end.
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    At Omega's USA screening last night it was interesting to see that MOST of the customers had purchased the Aqua Terra but upon exit of the movie everyone gravitated to the Spectre LE....guess marketing does work!

Pic of me and my son having a Bonding moment...thinking about giving him my TND watch to commemorate the moment, since it's been in darkness for years!

omega_screening.jpg
    The Mantis wrote:
    At Omega's USA screening last night it was interesting to see that MOST of the customers had purchased the Aqua Terra but upon exit of the movie everyone gravitated to the Spectre LE....guess marketing does work!

Pic of me and my son having a Bonding moment...thinking about giving him my TND watch to commemorate the moment, since it's been in darkness for years!

omega_screening.jpg

Very nice David and thoughtful idea!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

omega_screening.jpg

Lovely idea David. "You never actually own a Bond watch. You merely look after it for the next generation.." :007)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

omega_screening.jpg

Saw you in the lobby last night, David! You were holding court and I was running to hit the men's room before the screening so I didn't want to interrupt either of us... :))