The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Should the SABS be the new SPECTRE Meeting Point?

Either them or the Range Rovers. :)

This century's winner for "Cool Old Guy", Sir Christopher Lee.
    (Of course, he was also last century's winner in the same category!)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) If we could all be that cool ! {[]
    By the way James Suzuki, those are mothballs, they're mints ;)
    It's just they've been in that bowl for a while. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Barbel wrote:
    bit busy at the moment working on the AJB Christmas Panto Poster ;)

Oh no you're not!!!

Oh go on let me :))

Oh yes you are!!!
    He's behind you ! :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    bit busy at the moment working on the AJB Christmas Panto Poster ;)

Oh no you're not!!!

Careful - he's behind you !! :D

Only 12 hours behind, TP :))
    YNWA 97
    It's an age thing :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Oh yes it is :D
    YNWA 97
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    Barbel wrote:
    Barbel wrote:

Oh no you're not!!!

Oh yes you are!!!

I can divulge this years Panto will be 'Peter Pan' with many surprise guests :D

it was going to be 'Cinderella', but the 3 customised coaches, 6 mice and 6 horses got nicked, while they were being worked on in Germany :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    :)) Look forward to that!
    AA, wrote :
    it was going to be 'Cinderella', but the 3 customised coaches, 6 mice and 6 horses got nicked, while they were being worked on in Germany

:)) :)) :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

Oh yes you are!!!

I can divulge this years Panto will be 'Peter Pan' with many surprise guests :D

it was going to be 'Cinderella', but the 3 customised coaches, 6 mice and 6 horses got nicked, while they were being worked on in Germany :D

They weren't nicked, they were 'stollen'

(Get it? Get it?....oh, never mind ;% )
    That's German efficiency, for you ! :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Why the Range Rover references?

(Squints at the poster) Pussy! We are NOT guessing the weight of your pudding again. Easter was very embarrassing when you wanted us to paint your eggs. :#
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Haven't you heard, about 9 Range Rovers on their way to Bond were stolen !
    on a completely unrelated matter.
    Do you want to buy some wheels, they'd fit a Range Rover ? :D
    Haven't you heard, about 9 Range Rovers on their way to Bond were stolen !
    on a completely unrelated matter.
    Do you want to buy some wheels, they'd fit a Range Rover ? :D

Nope! - Last week when EON finally decided to start talking about Spectre (have we gone for SPEC as the designation?) I was on a camping holiday on Skye. My rant about the DB10 was the first news I had spotted since getting back. Today I learned about the cast, and the character name Oberhauser made me sit up.
    I think we're going with SP for it. ;)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I think someone has pinched Thunderbird 3 :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Also in keeping with the tradition of Norway sending over a Christmas tree, Number24
    Went out with his trusty chainsaw and got the SBS a tree of our own, I must admit I
    swelled with pride as it was set up !

tree.jpg

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Also in keeping with the tradition of Norway sending over a Christmas tree, Number24
    Went out with his trusty chainsaw and got the SBS a tree of our own, I must admit I
    swelled with pride as it was set up !

tree.jpg

Nice to see that some of us are getting into the festive spirit! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I think someone has pinched Thunderbird 3 :#

Did you check the repair bay Capt Scarlet? It may have been parked in its silo over there for engine maintenennce.

SP? Cool, Thanks Pussy. How could 9 Range Rovers get half inched all at once? To loose one could be considered a misfortune. To loose nine is out if this world carelessness. :D
    Landlord...may I please have a tankard of egg nog and one of those mince pies with the furry green stuff on top?
    That's just Holly....... Holly the cat must have been sitting
    on them ! ;)
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Ruddy hell! It's pi**ing down out there. I was lucky to find this place. You see all the pubs in my area have been closed down and been replaced by mini supermarkets.

No, actually, Lexi made me come and visit here because of my tardiness. :D

I owe her a drink. The next time she visits this establishment the first drink is on me. Why do I feel my wallet is going to be an awful lot lighter.....By the way, mine is a Guinness, Landlord.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    :)) I start pouring. It will be ready in about 20 minutes
    the design on the top will be a star, because it's near
    Christmas and I can only do a star. :))
    Ooh the pub has its own cat? I didn't know the pub had a cat. Why didn't anyone mention the cat? Excellent. I'll make a fuss of her while I'm having my usual please Landlord.

(Looks out the window) Why are there so many Range Rovers on the road tonight? Dame Judi isn't passing by is she?
    I posted a photo of a dodgy looking bloke standing
    by them. ;)
    Holly is half domestic Cat and half bobmin moor
    panther. So don't annoy her ! :D
    Evening landlord! The usual please.

Where is Holly? (Holds up a bag) I brought some chopped chicken pieces for her. Have you got a bowl for her?

I did something very stupid the other day. I downloaded the Aston Martin brochure. (I don't even drive!) I was surprised to discover there is a 4 door model in there. I know its not the DBS or Vanquish, but why have we never seen one of those in the films?
    Evening landlord! The usual please.

Where is Holly? (Holds up a bag) I brought some chopped chicken pieces for her. Have you got a bowl for her?

I did something very stupid the other day. I downloaded the Aston Martin brochure. (I don't even drive!) I was surprised to discover there is a 4 door model in there. I know its not the DBS or Vanquish, but why have we never seen one of those in the films?

Is that the one that they've really only ever sold in the Middle East?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Evening, barkeep. Tonight I feel melancoly and can't seem to get much work done. I even posted a picture of home in the thread about Blofeld's cat. What bevrage can you recomend to lighten my mood? :(