Bond 24 filming schedule cancelled

Comments

• superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Hey, Sorority Hellcat Vixens three, didn't just write itself you know. :))
    such a classic and I loved the homage to Goldfinger scene where the young girl is covered in peanut butter instead of gold paint and the other young girls have to take it in turns to flick off the crunchy bits :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) and so artisticly filmed ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent

I loved the sequel, Sorority Hellcat Vixens Take Manhattan! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    :)) it's definitely better than ...
    The Great Sorority Hellcat Vixens Caper ! In 3 DD :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    :)) it's definitely better than ...
    The Great Sorority Hellcat Vixens Caper ! In 3 DD :))

I bet you could "bang" that out over lunch. A nooner, if you will.
    :)) :))
    " His dedication, when he's on the job ...... " ;)
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent

I loved the sequel, Sorority Hellcat Vixens Take Manhattan! :))

I thought it was 'Manhattan takes the Sorority Hellcat Vixens' :v
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    You might be confused with" Man with Hat on takes the Sorority hellcat vixens"
    In which the girls travel to Willy W*nker's factory and discover all about
    Lemonade fountains, and all kinds of chocolate fun. ;) :))

As you can see, many scripts just write themselves. :))
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    You might be confused with" Man with Hat on takes the Sorority hellcat vixens"
    In which the girls travel to Willy W*nker's factory and discover all about
    Lemonade fountains, and all kinds of chocolate fun. ;) :))

As you can see, many scripts just write themselves. :))

TP, you kill me!!!!! :)) :)) :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    What about the Great Glass Elevator? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Spoilsport time- can we get back on-topic, please? :#
    Done and done {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    According to an article in Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, there were plans to film major scenes on the Svalbard (Spitzbergen) islands. But after the Purvis/Wade rewrites the scenes will probably shift to the Austrian alps. Their source is Jason Roberts, an Australian who lives on Spitzbergen and workes to facilitate film production there. He worked on the Svalbard scenes in "The Golden Compass", a film starring Daniel Craig. Jason Roberts and others working in Norwegian film production are still working on getting Bond to the islands. We don't really know if the script was changed because Norway was to expensive or the location changed because the story changed.

Svalbard is a group of islands far North of the Artic circle. After the 1st WW the territory has ben Norwegian, but several other nations have rights there. As result there is a permament Russian settlement on Spitzbergen. The landscape is stunning and different from mainland Norway. Polar bears live there. The kindergardens and schools have polar bear fences and you have to bring high-power guns if you move outside the major populated areas. As far as I know The Golden Compass is the only major movie to feature Svalbard/Spitzbergen, while the Austrian alps have been used several times. I shame if they end up showing a location hat has already been seen in Bond movies instead of something completely new.

Longyearbyen-Svalbard-_12.jpg

Did anybody else think of OHMSS seeing this picture? I did.
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    :)) and so artisticly filmed ! :D
    the hand held " shaky camera effect was just inspiring but I still think Lesbian Lavortory lust is your master......piece :)) :))
    :)) Thanks Supperdaddy -{

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/six-universities-give-james-bond-4087718
    I don't know if this is really film news but ......
    follow in film icon's footsteps with unique degree from six universities. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Like I said, let's keep this thread on-topic. The Silencer & Bra-Strap is the place to discuss TP's, er, output...
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Virgil37 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    According to an article in Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, there were plans to film major scenes on the Svalbard (Spitzbergen) islands. But after the Purvis/Wade rewrites the scenes will probably shift to the Austrian alps. Their source is Jason Roberts, an Australian who lives on Spitzbergen and workes to facilitate film production there. He worked on the Svalbard scenes in "The Golden Compass", a film starring Daniel Craig. Jason Roberts and others working in Norwegian film production are still working on getting Bond to the islands. We don't really know if the script was changed because Norway was to expensive or the location changed because the story changed.

Svalbard is a group of islands far North of the Artic circle. After the 1st WW the territory has ben Norwegian, but several other nations have rights there. As result there is a permament Russian settlement on Spitzbergen. The landscape is stunning and different from mainland Norway. Polar bears live there. The kindergardens and schools have polar bear fences and you have to bring high-power guns if you move outside the major populated areas. As far as I know The Golden Compass is the only major movie to feature Svalbard/Spitzbergen, while the Austrian alps have been used several times. I shame if they end up showing a location hat has already been seen in Bond movies instead of something completely new.

Longyearbyen-Svalbard-_12.jpg

Did anybody else think of OHMSS seeing this picture? I did.

I haven't been on Svalbard myself, but other than the mountains and snow it's quite different from Austria. Svalbard is in the Artic, it's sparsley populated (about 2600 people) and most of them are coal miners, scientists or hunters. Schools and kindersgardens are fenced in to keep polar bears out and everyone own hunting rifles or magnum revolvers to defend themselves against them. Crime is almost unheared of because they send any crimminal to the mainland. Here is a short documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4gURZQPW4U
    I think if we do get a Ski chase or action sequence on snow.It will be very different to
    anything filmed for Bond in the past. ........ Just a feeling I have, call it Woman's Intuition. ;)
    I think you're right, simply because snow and mountains are pretty much the only things Svalbard and Austria has in common.
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Craig's Bond that has to ski. He looks great doing anything physical. Well, he would look great as Bond playing chess too. :)
    edited September 2014
    At the very end of this article about Jack o'Donnell in The Daily Mail Baz Bamigboye reports that the cast of Bond 24 will meet at Pinewood "in late November for a read-through of the script, with principal filming set to begin on December 6."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2752747/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Eddie-Redmayne-s-flurry-white-winter-wonderland-wedding-complete-fake-snow.html

December 6.? We have some interesting times to look forward to! :007)
    Remember, remember the sixth of december. :))
    So they're going to start shooting on a Saturday?
    Is AS doing the Security for that Meeting? :))
    A meeting on a Saturday, these Crazy showbiz types :D
    I hope it's on Frankie. :))
    What does Craig charge to work on a Saturday?

Probably pales in comparison to the unionized employees.
    He demands Cheese and Pickles Sandwiches every hour. White Bread, not brown.
    Cut diagonally, with his Tea, stirred in an Anticlockwise direction. ;)
    With no Sugar :p
    ..... China cup, obviously :D