Production news and rumours with spoilers

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,802MI6 Agent
    edited November 2014
    Here is a very interesting clip from Austrian TV. We see thë finished building with the old sheds around it and the snowmobiles that perhaps will be used in the movie.

http://vimeo.com/112998759

Here is an article about the video:

http://tirol.orf.at/news/stories/2681242/

And a second TV report:

http://vimeo.com/113028508

If you look at the very end you can see the plane that will crash being moved into a tent. It is small and black, not a passenger plane but more of a black ops aircraft. It 's a Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander.

vlcsnap-2014-11-28-08h13m37s131.png
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    That idiot Higgins has a limited understanding of German. As long as there aren't any big words.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    There is a version with subtitles, somewhere as
    I temember seeing it :D one old chap describes a
    plane crash and then laughs. That Bond must survive
    for Bond 25. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    A closer look at the type of plane used:

slide_2.jpeg

pilatus_britten_norman_bn_2b_islander-05591.jpg
    There is a version with subtitles, somewhere as
    I temember seeing it :D one old chap describes a
    plane crash and then laughs. That Bond must survive
    for Bond 25. :))

I changed my post into the subtitled version of the Clip.
    :)) That's dirty pool, old man. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I just made changes and additions to the origional post as I read the thread on CBn.net.

I would say the building the crew constructed looks like an old barn and not a house of residence. I'd say the house is just an "innocent bystander" and has no role in the movie other than being crashed into. The plane is some sort of black ops plane, probably used by MI6 or the villans organisation.
    It all looks very exciting ! -{
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    A black ops plane?
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Article stating that five Range Rover Sport vehicles that were going to be used in the filming of Bond 24 have been stolen along with four other cars with a total value of around 800,000 euros.

Car thieves steal from James Bond
    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wiwo.de%2Funternehmen%2Fauto%2Fland-rover-autodiebe-beklauen-james-bond%2F11049290.html&edit-text=
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Bloody Hell :o I hope the Crew of M:I5 is not behind this :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    If only they could have equipped them like Bond's Lotus in FYEO. ;)
    That's one anti they device I'd love to have. :))
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmpBYcM06Sk
    Since the building in Obertilliach clearly isn't Waltz's house, we can assume the Italian castle is the villan's "lair".
    It has been rumoured the PTS will be in Mexico. I'm hoping Bond will meet Waltz in the huge Italian castle for a "polite" dinner before a car chase at night in Rome. Later bond gets on the plane going north together with the henchman. Perhaps Bond was captured in Rome? Bond and Bautista fight and the plane goes down over the Alps. Bond survives and goes to some middle eastern country for the final confrontation With waltz. These are just speculations, but I think it makes sense.
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    I would like to see the 'Garden of Death' from the novel YOLT featured with Blofelds return. Would be a nice way to mark the occassion. If they did it right it could be extremely sinister and creepy which I think would fit well with the way I can imagine Waltz playing him.
    I too would very much like to see the garden of death, but I doubt we'll see it in Bond 24. Perhaps in Bond 25 or 26 when Bond kills Blofeld.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    1+ -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Quist wrote:
    I would like to see the 'Garden of Death' from the novel YOLT featured with Blofelds return. Would be a nice way to mark the occassion. If they did it right it could be extremely sinister and creepy which I think would fit well with the way I can imagine Waltz playing him.

+ Garden of Death
    edited November 2014
    Turns out Bond isn't the only one to move from Norway to Obertilliach, Austria. Probably the best biathlon athlete in the world, Ole Einar Bjørndalen, lives in Obertilliach. Bjørndalen has 13 Olympic medals, 8 of them gold. Perhaps Bjørndalen moved for tax reasons, too?

0000598071.jpg
    Pardon ? :))
    Big rumour over on mi6 as to the title of Bond24, pop over if you want to know. ;)
    But it is only a Rumour. :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Big rumour over on mi6 as to the title of Bond24, pop over if you want to know. ;)

FFS!!! Quantum of Solace part 2!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Could it be ?
    SPECTRE
    Once again only a rumour. :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Would be very cool but on the other hand too revealing (then again us lot know what underpants 007 is wearing before the film is released let alone plot)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    edited November 2014
    I severely hope it's just a rumour...
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    If they are going to use that word, I hope they at least try and be a bit more clever with it.
    Use it as part of a bigger title like Tomorrow was in Tomorrow Never Dies and Quantum was in Quantum of Solace.
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
    If true, it's OK, not great though. ;)
    ( but once again, only a rumour :)) )
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    I would have thought only a handful of people are in the know regarding the title of Bond 24, Babs & Mickey, Purvis & Wade, Craig, Mendes, and that's about it. The source mentions a friend who has friends associated with Bond productions. I think I'll take it with a pinch of salt.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    :)) Me Too, but this is the thread for rumours etc. So if I
    Pick up a bit of gossip, I try and slip it in. ;) . we'll probably
    Only know the truth on Thursday. -{
    I don't think that rumour will become a reality. It would be much too obvious, right? although I would love to see the whole story that the title suggests over two movies. -{
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

Did they pull the article? I don't see anything about a rumor to the title.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    A made up bit of nonsense. I would put my house and car on it not being called that. If you cant remove the spoiler banner hit reply it will show you. My guess is someone saw the fan made "wax seal" poster and came up with this hoax. I will put my neck out out an say I dont even believe Waltz will be or will become Blofeld. He said something criptic like he would be neither friend of foe. That could br a character like Zukovsky. Think some fan boys in the media struggling to get any solid leaks are floating best guesses.Credit to production kept Bond 24 a better secret than MI6 could.