3. Lists.

Comments

• AdrianPatrickAdrianPatrick NW EnglandPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    Love it.
    Nobody does it better.
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Seems obvious, but it might not be so...Goosebumps. Must be a good sign. -{
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Hate it. However, it does confirm that Spectre will return, which in itself is exciting.
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Mach_eyyMach_eyy Detroit/Warsaw Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    007 wrote:
    Personally, I love it :)
    I still need to process everything. I have a good feeling about it. If there's anyone who could bring back this topic into a Bond film, it's probably Sam Mendes.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Certainly adds to the idea of Blofeld coming back. Notice they did not mention the name of Christoph Waltz's character. Or did I miss that piece of information?
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    Didn't like it when it was rumoured the other day but seeing it revealed in that way and knowing Waltz is playing Blofeld has me super excited!
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'm personally on the Fence about the Title.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Certainly adds to the idea of Blofeld coming back. Notice they did not mention the name of Christoph Waltz's character. Or did I miss that piece of information?

I noticed that too
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    Jarvio wrote:

I noticed that too

On the 007 twitter, they said he was playing Oberhauser which ties in the reports of him playing Blofeld.
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    Pumped for it i'm liking the way the gun shot turns into the octopus as well nice little touch
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I loved the artwork of the title SPECTRE, with the bullet hole hitting
    The C , to form in the cracked glass an outline of an octopus. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    I have always been skeptical about the idea of bringing SPECTRE back, I've always said I'd prefer them to come up with new ideas. I will keep an open mind though, there is no doubt it could work. I think I will have to re-watch all the Connery era films and get my hands on some of the novels to make sure I am fully up to speed before seeing it. Very excited about the release date (it's helpfully near my birthday again!).

{[]
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    I really like it, I didn't know what to think about the rumors. I thought they wouldn't bring back SPECTRE after all these years. If they would bring it back in a modern day world, I was expecting it to be Quantum. But this is defenitely fan pleasing! -

What is the shortered abbreviated term going to be on the forums? It can't be SC, that would be Sean Connery.
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I have always been skeptical about the idea of bringing SPECTRE back, I've always said I'd prefer them to come up with new ideas. I will keep an open mind though, there is no doubt it could work. I think I will have to re-watch all the Connery era films and get my hands on some of the novels to make sure I am fully up to speed before seeing it. Very excited about the release date (it's helpfully near my birthday again!).

{[]

Yes, I agree with you here... I'm not keen on bringing Spectre back... but, I think I need to read some of the novels which explains this... it's not like I can stop it from happening... so need to embrace the direction!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I don't necessarily think it will be the SPECTRE we know.

Mendes reimagined Q for the 21st century by casting Whishaw and I think his interpretation of Spectre will be a modern one too.
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    Kent007 wrote:
    Jarvio wrote:

I noticed that too

On the 007 twitter, they said he was playing Oberhauser which ties in the reports of him playing Blofeld.

Is that who Oberhauser is? James Bond Wiki says he was Bond's school climing instructor who mysteriously disappeared.
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent

SO AMAZING! Ahhhhhh

Gentlemen... Ladies... Here we go!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm sure it will be a modern, contemporary take on the old idea. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    I didn't pick up on that! Great catch TP -{

The title let me down at first, but the more that I think about it and seeing what appears to be a promising cast, I get goosebumps.

The Aston Martin DB10 seems like a machine from the year 3000, is that just me? A beautiful car, no doubt, but it's hard for me picturing Bond driving it.

Very, very excited for Spectre!

And Miss Madeleine Swann... :x
    "Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE
  • Mach_eyyMach_eyy Detroit/Warsaw Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    What is the shortered abbreviated term going to be on the forums? It can't be SC, that would be Sean Connery.
    Let's leave it as "S", rather "short and punchy" as I've read it described :))
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Quantum is unfinished business, would like some conclusion at least. It would be interesting if it turns out they are connected in some way with SPECTRE.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,364Chief of Staff

Is that who Oberhauser is? James Bond Wiki says he was Bond's school climing instructor who mysteriously disappeared.

Apparently Waltz is playing the son of that character. Speculation is that he turns out to be Blofeld.
    Kent007 wrote:
    Jarvio wrote:

I noticed that too

Rumours in the press said he'd be cast as Oberhauser's son and then turn into Blofeld.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Its a cold and slightly eerie title with good history...

As with all things, whether u love or loathe it will grow on you

Embrace it, goin to be epic, again !!!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    By the way, I woke up here in USA at 5 AM before class at the university to catch this announcement live!
    "Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    Soooo if we have Blofeld back what kind of version do we get...the Donald or the Telly orrrrrr ?????
    Moore Than wrote:
    Quantum is unfinished business, would like some conclusion at least. It would be interesting if it turns out they are connected in some way with SPECTRE.

I hope so... I feel Quantum has just been left...with threads left untied... I would like to see this weaved in somehow. -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    And as expected DC looked pumped and not so hagard anymore. Must be that Timotei hair shampoo !!!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Just seen somebody say that when Mendes said "non-human cast member", they thought they were going to bring a white cat out :))

How awesome would that have been?! :P
    Kent007 wrote:
    Kent007 wrote:

Rumours in the press said he'd be cast as Oberhauser's son and then turn into Blofeld.

Is this EON's way of how to tie in Blofeld, or is this a Fleming plot? (The bit about Oberhauser's son turning into Blofeld)