Do you think the Quantum organisation will be involved?

13»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It's also odd that Marc Forster has said he has recorded a commentary
    For QOS, but it's yet to appear ( I was sure it would have been on the
    Bluray box set ) ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    Looks like White killed Haines and likely every other member of Quantum (including Greene) since Bond has photos of them all and MI6 likely knows all their identities.

White doesn't let people live who have any likelihood of telling MI6 what they know, which leads me to believe that Le Chifre, Quantum and maybe even Silva where backed by the same entity or group at the very top and these people where simply running operations for SPECTRE - not even knowing Blofeld was the guy pulling all the strings. All they knew of was White, who ensured that Blofeld had plausible deniability for everything. Something happens to give MI6 a break in their investigation into White which leads them to SPECTRE itself.

White is Blofeld's "#2."
  • MadoliteMadolite Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    I think people are reading too much into Quantum. I think Greene was the one in charge of Quantum and that Spectre is the group that, in turn, controls him (and his Quantum). We're all led to assume that the meeting at Tosca was a Quantum meeting, but that may not be true.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Madolite wrote:
    I think people are reading too much into Quantum. I think Greene was the one in charge of Quantum and that Spectre is the group that, in turn, controls him (and his Quantum). We're all led to assume that the meeting at Tosca was a Quantum meeting, but that may not be true.

I think you're the one thinking too much into it. The writers in QoS weren't planning on using SPECTRE in the future because they didn't know they would have the rights to it. Changes in rights in 2013 inspired the use of SPECTRE now.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits