Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Kaleema007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Rocking Persol 714s again today (hope thats a sign he wears them in the film)

Bought two pairs of 714s last month but that was the colour combo I didn't get

Scotch and Soda Jeans?? He must have tons of pairs!

Looks like I have that color combo, Havana Brown frame...

Persol_714_s_Steve_Mc_Queen_Havana_Brown.jpg

Cool. You like them?

I have light havana w blue lens / McQueen edition and black w grey lens also McQueen. Love them

yes I love them, these are also McQueen edition. These are pretty pricey on eBay nowadays
    Shocking...
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Thats the first reissue right? In size 54
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    2475223_F00000578_2899451_Drama_The_Skyfall_follo.jpg the hat?
    Imagine like scarfs the hat will be a wild guess since pretty much tons that look similar
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Thats the first reissue right? In size 54

Yes sir they are. Size 54
    Shocking...
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Imagine like scarfs the hat will be a wild guess since pretty much tons that look similar
    my guess would be N Peal possibly, but it looks like its actually worn on film.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    2475223_F00000578_2899451_Drama_The_Skyfall_follo.jpg the hat?

Looks a bit like inspired by this movie:

1976590,PoSkyXFWWReS+MxlyABAigNhaPA9Y0VnLbahRBORwmkHJ2WSkYN8QvVHWXhseUmHNbM4IA5dX+8Gp7hFqW3Zow==.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    shilton125 wrote:
    image.jpg
    I wonder who makes the boots

Have pretty distinctive markings and like a front flap / tongue - imagine should be easy to identify
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Would anyone know what jeAns he is wearing? Which brand and which model?
    The jeans look awesome! The fot is straight and not tight skinny but gives a tall slimming efect, the color is also awesome compared to Batista one during this photo shoot
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    welshboy78 wrote:

Well they did say they had provided more stuff for SPECTRE so that could be correct!
    Hart008 wrote:
    The jeans look awesome! The fot is straight and not tight skinny but gives a tall slimming efect, the color is also awesome compared to Batista one during this photo shoot

Better experts then me will know but they do look like his usual Scotch and Sodas (note thought that this is prob just his own clothes and not him dressed as Bond)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Well they did say they had provided more stuff for SPECTRE so that could be correct!
    they have similar hats and scarfs on their site, not sure if its the exact ones though.
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Those looking for a budget beanie hat like Craig's check out the link below!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00KHVSB6W/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?qid=1420652523&sr=8-14&pi=AC_SX110_SY165
    Last rat standing.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    anyone have a video on how to tie a scarf like Craig is wearing in the photo call pics today? http://imgur.com/a/ciOZv#28
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Boots are a logger or linesman boot with that tongue flap thing. Possible an older version of this Danner Quarry
    http://www.danner.com/product/work/quarry/quarry-usa-8-brown.html
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited January 2015
    Those sunglasses might not be the 714s. I know they're definitely not the SM editions. They don't have the more prominent Persol "arrow" on the arms where they fold, just the standard swivel hardware. They could be the standard 714s, or possibly the new model 9714s. If they're polarized, which I would hope he'd be wearing on the bright snow-covered mountain, then they're most likely the 714s in the 24/57 combo as you've mentioned. If not, they could be the 9714s in the 24/33 combination.

Both are available in two sizes. Not sure which size DC wears; if I had to guess, they look to be the smaller size. But it will be hard to confirm without word from the costume department.

Just my thoughts. Regardless, really glad to see him in Persols. Hopefully they make it into the film! I would also love to see Persol return to Bond - much more iconic than the TFs.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Yeah, those Boots are Danner Quarries 'distressed'. Very robust, last forever.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hart008 wrote:

Better experts then me will know but they do look like his usual Scotch and Sodas (note thought that this is prob just his own clothes and not him dressed as Bond)

The cut is very similar, but they lack certain SS hallmarks (I always look right away for the distinctive logo above the right-side pocket). They look like Levi's 513s or 508s, though knowing DC they're probably Levi's vintage or something more obscure.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    JMac88 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hart008 wrote:

The cut is very similar, but they lack certain SS hallmarks (I always look right away for the distinctive logo above the right-side pocket). They look like Levi's 513s or 508s, though knowing DC they're probably Levi's vintage or something more obscure.

FAirly confident they are Rag & Bond Selvege jeans not sure on exact style as they change them all the time.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Flighty wrote:
    Was there not a pair of yellow leather mulberry gloves

I remember seeing some yellow mulberry gloves but I can't find them now.
    Maybe he bought them at Banana Republic ? :D

image.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    Does anyone of you already own a Canada Goose Lodge Hoody? If yes, would you please share information about the fitting etc.? Thank you.

Instagram: Classy Tourist

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    A word of warning to anyone thinking of buying the Lodge Hoody, like many popular labels, Canada Goose is widely counterfeited. Buy only from legitimate sellers and if the price looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
  • DCMDCM Posts: 121MI6 Agent
    A word of warning to anyone thinking of buying the Lodge Hoody, like many popular labels, Canada Goose is widely counterfeited. Buy only from legitimate sellers and if the price looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Instagram: Classy Tourist

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    No problem at all. Their stuff is excellent quality, very warm and comfortable and lasts forever. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for...which is why there are so many knock-offs.
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Flighty wrote:
    Was there not a pair of yellow leather mulberry gloves

I remember seeing some yellow mulberry gloves but I can't find them now.
    Maybe he bought them at Banana Republic ? :D

image.jpg

So funny!! lol
    Last rat standing.

+1 if its anything like Moncler

When I bought mine yesterday the first thing I did was check the retailer was listed on the Canada Goose website
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    The glasses are more likely the persol 9714.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    hthomas wrote:

Any specific reason?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    edited January 2015
    welshboy78 wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Any specific reason?

He propably meant PO714, both the 9714 and 714 are very close. But as far as I remember Craig owns a pair of the folding PO714 with brown lenses, it would make no sense for him to buy the 9714 just because he can afford as many as he wants. Still - I think the blue lens version is far more majestic!

EDIT: Bond Lifestyle is also claiming these are the 9714, but to me the temples don't seem to match.
  • sandman1935sandman1935 St.Augustine FLPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Could these be the jeans? http://www.rag-bone.com/fit-3/d/6906C2881