“That’s not the sort of thing that looks good on a form."
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    CommanderB wrote:
    Fantastic video!!

Bravo, gentlemen! And thanks!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    edited November 2017
    Dragging up an old thread here but...
    Thanks to Steve (Westward Drift) I acquired one of the original JV Racer jackets back in the day
    Worn it sparingly and love it, but was always a tad loose and not SA fit. Now I dont go for the skintight look as like my clothes to be wearable and usable, but given its style (biker) it definitely needed work but wasvreticent to do it given its suede...
    So on my recent trip to TF London (see Harrington thread) I dtopped in to JV too
    To say I am blown away by the service is a huge understatement. I was met by Radu, who completely got the Bond thing, brought up pictures of DC and proceeded to spend over an hour adjusting the fit on me with clips. 2 weeks later (for just the price of postage) my newly tailored to perfection Racer is with me....
    Outstanding service, workmanship and people at JV London....
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Great Service indeed!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • DENIS BONDDENIS BOND Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know the brand of this eyeglasses (or similar)?

image.png

image.png

image.png
    2 years after Spectre and still adding little bits
    Fumo roll neck mtm arrived today (thanks to Sandra at Burl Arcade - again)...
    Lovely and fits amazingly
    Shocked at its softness and featherlite build, sensational sweater, detailing is exquisite...

• drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    I wish it was then I would've saved a lot of money :))
    :))
    drum007 wrote:
    I wish it was then I would've saved a lot of money :))
    Well, what about the eyeglasses of Blofeld's Right Hand Man? 8-) :)
  • ElizabethDennyElizabethDenny Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    They are offering thump offs however utilize photographs of the certified things. They are not genuine in the way they are offering their garments. I requested that them a week ago expel a realistic of mine they stole that is on their site it's still there. Most of the pictures they utilize are stolen, and they have not very many photographs of their own garments on their site, the extent that their Specter garments go. I can't represent the non-Bond garments. I can comprehend why they would not have any desire to demonstrate photographs their own particular items: Flash Eobard Thawne Jacket Suit.html. What's more, I think about whether any surveys are genuine. The greater part of them are obviously faked, since they're the same for each item.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Well said!
    Where can I buy this mask? :)

2016_CKS_13116_0002_000.jpg
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    nowhere... -{
    DENIS BOND wrote:

**everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    DENIS BOND wrote:

Try eBay for them
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,117MI6 Agent
    Thanks!
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Where can I buy this gloves?

ac055-agnelle-gloves-james.jpg

It's Agnelle gloves, "James".
    :))
    DENIS BOND wrote:

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Is this a trick question?
    DENIS BOND wrote:

:D :007)
    The Mantis wrote:
    Is this a trick question?
    DENIS BOND wrote:

DB
    Rather than asking lots of questions, you may find that everything has already been covered and discovered, searching through the threads is part of the fun of this forum and its members talents
    -{

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    And there is always Google.... :D
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    DB
    Rather than asking lots of questions, you may find that everything has already been covered and discovered, searching through the threads is part of the fun of this forum and its members talents
    -{
    +1 -{ -{ -{
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    DB
    -{
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    DB
    -{

Hi DB, I’m not a big poster in the community, but I find it an awesome resource site with the best community of people you could ask for, the level of knowledge and expertise is second to none, the humour will make your eyes water, and I have seen the best of human kindness when someone has lost someone close, or been affected by a disaster or traumatic incident, you couldn’t ask for more.

I don’t wish to offend you, but could I ask you if you think about your postings, maybe make them less transactional, don’t just ask ‘what brand is this’, but engage more in the conversation? If you like a particular piece, take a good look around the site, there are probably other threads that may give you more answers, and often have links to the best place to buy. Also look at some of the brohter sites, The Bond Lifestyle has probably the largest list of products from all the films, with links to purchase and some discounts!

We all love looking for the new stuff, the chase in the search is a buzz, and lots of the stuff you have asked about is still unidentified, so join in that treasure hunt and see if you can be the finder!

As I said, please don’t be offended, But I truely believe, like any relationship, you will get a lot more out of it if you give a bit more too!

Enjoy the rest of your day, T
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    DB
    -{

Hi DB, I’m not a big poster in the community, but I find it an awesome resource site with the best community of people you could ask for, the level of knowledge and expertise is second to none, the humour will make your eyes water, and I have seen the best of human kindness when someone has lost someone close, or been affected by a disaster or traumatic incident, you couldn’t ask for more.

I don’t wish to offend you, but could I ask you if you think about your postings, maybe make them less transactional, don’t just ask ‘what brand is this’, but engage more in the conversation? If you like a particular piece, take a good look around the site, there are probably other threads that may give you more answers, and often have links to the best place to buy. Also look at some of the brohter sites, The Bond Lifestyle has probably the largest list of products from all the films, with links to purchase and some discounts!

We all love looking for the new stuff, the chase in the search is a buzz, and lots of the stuff you have asked about is still unidentified, so join in that treasure hunt and see if you can be the finder!

As I said, please don’t be offended, But I truely believe, like any relationship, you will get a lot more out of it if you give a bit more too!

Well said! -{
    I totally agree with you, Tennyson!

I apologize to all members of this wonderful forum! I'm bound to join your team :007)

I know about the Bond Lifestyle and I'm actively using it.
    In the case of these gloves, Bond Lifestyle had an incorrect link to the online store :)

Regards,
    DB
    Tennyson wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    DB
    -{

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    The link was probably correct at the time a few years ago etc
    Instagram - bondclothes007