out of left field actor for bond

13»

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    We're all on the same team and we should all remember that. :)
    But let's be honest: Your post strengthens my claims and undermines sir Miles claim that Tyldum wasn't approached for SPECTRE.

I really HATE it when people decide to mis-quote or mis-read things I say/post to try and strengthen their (non)argument X-(

Please reread what I posted....
    YNWA 97
    Number24 wrote:
    If so, sir Miles is saying it in his very own way. My opinion Mendes was clearly their favourite, but they did approach Tyldum as a backup.
    Sir Mies has been very clear (and sure) that no-one else was contacted by EON as a possible director.

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH X-(

Either quote me or step back - do not decide for me what I 'say' X-(

They way you keep writing your own version of what I post does you no favours whatsoever !
    YNWA 97
    Number24 wrote:
    Thegreatgalling , they're just two obstinate, old grumps who won't
    Give ground. :D to us they seem the same, but one is white on the
    left side ! :)) :p ( Star Trek, reference ) ;)

True. but I'm right, damit! :))

Alas not....he wasn't offered the role of director for SPECTRE -{
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I must say Thegreatgalling it's great to have another person with a great
    Sense of fun in the ranks. {[] some great lines there. -{ :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • thegreatgallingthegreatgalling Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    I must say Thegreatgalling it's great to have another person with a great
    Sense of fun in the ranks. {[] some great lines there. -{ :))

I learn from the best TP, thank you. {[]
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    But let's be honest: Your post strengthens my claims and undermines sir Miles claim that Tyldum wasn't approached for SPECTRE.

I really HATE it when people decide to mis-quote or mis-read things I say/post to try and strengthen their (non)argument X-(

If I read you right this time you're saying Tyldum was approached, but not offered the job?

grumpy.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

If I read you right this time you're saying he Tyldum was approached, but not offered the job?

This time ?:)
    YNWA 97
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Yes. You're saying I'm reading you wrong, right?

OK. I'll put down the fish I was panning to stab you with. :))
    If you don't belive Tyldum was approached, you never will. I did write I would give up if EON said they only wanted Mendes before they hired him. I'll take your word on that and say EON only wanted Mendes. OK?

grumpy-old-men.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    Yes. You're saying I'm reading you wrong, right?

OK. I'll put down the fish I was panning to stab you with. :))
    If you don't belive Tyldum was approached, you never will. I did write I would give up if EON said they only wanted Mendes before they hired him. I'll take your word on that and say EON only wanted Mendes. OK?

Check your PM's...

As for Tyldum...?...anyone can say they were approached...Eon very rarely - if ever - comment...so there is no proof....
    YNWA 97
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    While doing press for Fifty Shades an interviewer brought up the idea of Jamie Dornan playing Bond in a funny way, its near the end of the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sfPNLujYkI
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,134MI6 Agent
    His appointment certainly wouldn't suprise me. I'd go as far as to say he would be one of the favourites to land the role..
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I personally can't see it happening.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Ben Barns. He's 33 now. 6'1'.Get him.
    felicity-jones-ben-barnes-2014-britannia-awards.jpg
    He's the one on the right... ;)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Without doubt Clive Standen for 007 number7.
  • M 'n' MM 'n' M Posts: 105MI6 Agent
    Luke Pasqualino from the musketeers. Only 26 . the ladies would love it
    A couple of names to add,

I think Tom Hardy could be excellent. He'd need to slim down a little, but I think he is a perfect combination of good looks and rugged broken nose charm that Craig has brought to the role. He is 37 years old, so getting a bit up there in age.

tumblr_m0ucxu_QFj_L1rqjtkzo1_500.jpg

2uro1ev.jpg

tom_hardy1_christopher_nolan_and_christian_bale_to_reunite_for_james_bond_movie_jpeg_width_600_height_300.jpg

Michael Fassbender too is 37. I think he is very talented, but would need to show a bit of ruggedness that he lacks

eti_Hv_TD.jpg

11badc510786d0b3a535d945643e299a.jpg

James McAvoy would bring back some Scottish in Bond:

71212_0086031_1024x768.jpg
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,134MI6 Agent
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    I don't think he's had any acting Experience though.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think we have heard it from the Horses Mouth :))
    My Apologizes :))
    Who is that?
    He's a Cage Fighter from over here who is renowned for marrying a fake titted Woman called Jordan.