Trailer?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Could be but I think it goes back way further than that. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    If it is true that Craig has been given a small percentage of the profits in addition to his salary that would be a first for a Bond actor.
  • CmdrAtticusCmdrAtticus United StatesPosts: 1,102MI6 Agent
    That type of money is a lot by my measurements, but considering the lifestyle he and his wife have with their properties and cars and travel, etc., it's probably the amount they need to maintain it.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm guessing it's based on Box Office takings, as SF pulled in over a Billion, $15 million
    Seems a fair slice of the cake. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I thought Connery got % of Gross for DAF?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • SimonTemplarSimonTemplar Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    I too think Cillain Murphy would be a great villain -{ and hope DC does a fifth film. {[]

it has already been confirmed he is doing a 5th one (at least) and Mendez and Logan are back on too

He will need plenty of botox and someone doing the stunt for him :))
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I thought Connery got % of Gross for DAF?

From what I read, Sean Connery received 10% of the gross on top of the $1.25 million salary. He was also to be paid $145,000 per week if the filming ran over the scheduled completion date.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Which was the highest Amount for any Actor at that Time -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    If this thread is about the trailer, it is now on iTunes trailers

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/mgm/spectre/
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I went on a tour of the Sony Pictures Studios yesterday and got to see the Spectre teaser trailer on a big screen! It looked great at such a large size.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Lucky -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BigChrisBigChris Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    The trailer felt more like the Dark Knight than Bond, no idea if this is going to be good or not.
    Just wait until the main Trailer.
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    I got to see the trailer on IMAX last night before watching Age of Ultron.

The trailer was definitely the highlight of my night and that's taking nothing away from AoU!
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Kent007 wrote:

The trailer was definitely the highlight of my night and that's taking nothing away from AoU!

I saw the trailer in IMAX with "Furious 7" a couple of weeks ago and it is significantly more impactful on the big screen.
    Really had the feel of a thriller.
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    jasper__lamar___crabb, you had information concerning the teaser trailer that turned out to be spot on.

Any information on when the next trailer is coming out?
    I would expect that a new Trailer will be released in a couple of Months or so -{
  • Alex EdwardAlex Edward Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    is there is any chance of second teaser trailer ??
    Most likely, yes -{
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    Kent007 wrote:

Was it an actual 70MM IMAX screen or was it just a slightly larger theater screen (aka LIEmax)?
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    Skyfall's teaser came out late may, Spectre's teaser came out late march so it seems they are 2 months ahead of schedule. So if Skyfall's full trailer came out in july, Spectre's full trailer should come in May. But then again, they said filming would wrap up in Morocco in June, which they probably wait for filming to be done to do the full trailer.

So i am going to guess Spectre's full trailer to be released between Late May to Late June!! and it will explode the internet literally!
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    There seems to have been only a 2 month gap between Skyfall teaser trailer and the longer theatrical trailer. Currently with Spectre we're at 3 months since the teaser.

Any news / estimated land of the theatrical , nice little TV spot but a full theatrical would be much needed to keep the juices flowing as there will be very little now until the movies release , due to filming rumoured to be ending 5th July.

New spy shots will be near on impossible really , maybe some official stills but it would be great to get some information regarding the theatrical trailer , hoping for a 2.40 min odd trailer.

Also here is hoping we get a return of the gunbarrell to the begging , I think that would be an incredible start to the movie again and much needed in my opinion -{
    Surely the gun barrel will be in this time!!! They must read these bloody complaints lol
    I hope that it's back at the Start as well -{
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    I hated the gunbarrel at the end in Quantum. The 007 theme music completely disrupted the peaceful music that was playing as he dropped the algerian love knot in the snow and walked away. I liked the 50 years gunbarrel at the end in Skyfall. It allowed for a more cinematic opening. Ultimately it can be pulled off either way. Mendez knows what hes doing.
    The SF Anniversary Gunbarrel was the perfect Way to end the Film -{
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I hated the gunbarrel at the end in Quantum. The 007 theme music completely disrupted the peaceful music that was playing as he dropped the algerian love knot in the snow and walked away. I liked the 50 years gunbarrel at the end in Skyfall. It allowed for a more cinematic opening. Ultimately it can be pulled off either way. Mendez knows what hes doing.

Though the QoS opening would have been absolutely perfect for the gun barrel, I liked the Bond theme at the end to brighten spirits. OHMSS was the same. Nobody wants to leave a Bond film on a sad note.

What is a "more cinematic opening"? Do you just mean a more ordinary opening? Are there rules for how a movie should open? Until CR, there was a rule to how Bond films should open.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    The Bond Theme at the End of OHMSS was telling you that 'Blofeld is a dead Man when Bond finds him'

There was no other way to end the Film -{
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    The next trailer is ready.
    The next trailer is ready.
    \

How do you know this BTW?