Trailer?

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    happy happy happy :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • RFRF The NetherlandsPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    I can't wait!
    same here!!! :D
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    Awesome!
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    I can't wait for tomorrow. I just hope that this trailer doesn't give everything away, but even if it does, there is no way that I will be able to resist watching it.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I am considering resisting it but no its a waste of time!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Internet meltdown begins tomorrow at 07:59 :D
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    bring on 3am!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    4am here - extra hour kip :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    4am here - extra hour kip :)

Same here...let the countdown begin :D
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    2am ughhhh

The things I do for England... 8-) -{
    9am here, means: be up at 5 not being able to sleep anymore and cursing about how long a minute can feel :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm not that bothered ! :p. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    wait n see :D
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    So, if my calculations are correct, that's Midnight for me. I'm at T-minus 12 hours and thirty minutes.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Can't believe how psyched they always get me over something as simple as a trailer :P :D
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    3am for me. Time to nap now :))
  • Agent007_1Agent007_1 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Should be 2 am here...I'll still be up. Should just be leaving the gym.
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    3 AM for me as well, hello Mr. Swinderman, a fellow Eastern Standard Timer

Yet kind of bummed that their is no countdown clock at 007.com, why they countdown to the teaser but not the full trailer?

I mapped it out that if someone were to fuse the Teaser until it cuts off of Oberhauser at the meeting (1:30), and The TV spot everything after it cuts off Oberhauser (0:20), so far we've got a 1:50 Trailer

And after watching that 1:50, skimming the script outline very lightly, and hanging out on the forums for 7 months, i still dont feel like I have a clear view of the story synopsis like i did on Skyfall trailer 1. It is a lot like the Star Wars 7 Trailers, 2 trailers and they really haven't hit on what the actual story is going to be about. I am so excited.
  • Lady IceLady Ice Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Oooh :D Will be interesting to get a clearer picture, see the Bond girls :)
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    I mapped it out that if someone were to fuse the Teaser until it cuts off of Oberhauser at the meeting (1:30), and The TV spot everything after it cuts off Oberhauser (0:20), so far we've got a 1:50 Trailer

Like this :007)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLd5seeEw8
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    4 hours to go! arghhhhh :))
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Wjr0Ed1.gif
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Damn it I'm out for the day at 8am until about 4. Guess I'll have to catch up!
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    15 minutes! Now im starting to wonder where its located at, i guess 007.com?
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    15 minutes! Now im starting to wonder where its located at, i guess 007.com?

That's my guess as well!
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Here we are again! This is teaser trailer excitement all over again!
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • The_CommanderThe_Commander EnglandPosts: 245MI6 Agent
    Wow! Simply wow!

Maybe not the most insightful comment, but words fail me at how excited I am to experience this film in October,
    1:Sf, 2:NTTD, 3:TSWLM, 4:CR, 5:OHMSS
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    OHMSS theme , HOLY S**T !!!! looks fantastic !!