Trailer?

Comments

• Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    I'm pretty sure he is correct on both accounts. I heard what he heard the first time I watched the trailer, too.
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Damnit, I just started watching this trailer reaction video of Calvin Dyson (pretty well known Bond Youtuber I guess) Onfortunately he just went out and said that character description of Madalyn Swann and made a major reveal of her character that I had managed to stay away from. Damn I wish I did not know about this piece of information yet....

If you want this to be a secret, don't watch his trailer reaction vid (I know a lot of you here watch his content)
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Gala Brand wrote:
    So, when Oberhauser says, "It was me, James, the cause of all your pain." What's he referring to?

The answer would be a rather large spoiler...so best not said...

I haven't read any scripts, etc, but I have a pretty good idea what he means and it's the direction I predicted the series would go in a couple of years ago.
    It could go in at least two directions, but of which are suggested in the previous films, but I have an idea how it will be used in the film, too.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the warning Dutchfinger. -{ , I only watch him occasionally
    and would have given his reaction video a look ....... but not now. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    A couple of things I've noticed in the trailer (which looks absolutely bloody brilliant):

At about 1:35, we hear a voiceover that says "You came across me so many times, yet you never saw me". To me, it sounds like Andrew Scott (Denbigh), rather than Christoph Waltz. I think any fans of Sherlock will see what I mean if they listen closely.

Edited to correct quote.

Yes - that didn't sound the same as Waltz. Sounded a bit off.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    A couple of things I've noticed in the trailer (which looks absolutely bloody brilliant):

At about 1:35, we hear a voiceover that says "You came across me so many times, yet you never saw me". To me, it sounds like Andrew Scott (Denbigh), rather than Christoph Waltz. I think any fans of Sherlock will see what I mean if they listen closely.

Edited to correct quote.

Yes - that didn't sound the same as Waltz. Sounded a bit off.

It certainly did sound like him IMO.the voice has his accent and it would make more sense (him pulling the strings for a long time allready) with the sentence: I'm the author of all your pain
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    SPECTRE training camp?

target.jpg
    SPECTRE training camp?

target.jpg

Awesome! That goes back to the FRWL days!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Isn't he wearing the London outfit there? I thought it was the MI6 Bunker headquarters from Skyfall maybe????
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Isn't he wearing the London outfit there? I thought it was the MI6 Bunker headquarters from Skyfall maybe????

Was my first thought too. But there is a picture of Bond on the target there, which seems to make less sense in the MI6 training area. Bond shooting himself?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

The answer would be a rather large spoiler...so best not said...

I haven't read any scripts, etc, but I have a pretty good idea what he means and it's the direction I predicted the series would go in a couple of years ago.
    It could go in at least two directions, but of which are suggested in the previous films, but I have an idea how it will be used in the film, too.

It certainly could go in a couple of directions...it's quite interesting to see how people here believe in which direction it does go though...but guessing on forums can lead to all sorts of problems... :#
    YNWA 97
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:

HA! I thought the same thing about it not being Waltz' voice. Then I thought I had imagined it. But now we're (at least) three people who noticed/imagined it independently. The line would make perfect sense for an Mi6 mole too though. Really love these speculations and the suspense that comes with it (also the first bond movie for which I'm getting on board this early). I have a knack for predictions, too. Got Severus Snape right after book six. :))
    welshboy78 wrote:

Was my first thought too. But there is a picture of Bond on the target there, which seems to make less sense in the MI6 training area. Bond shooting himself?

Unless someone had infiltrated Mi6... AGAIN :#
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    It could be, that Bond is released into a Spectre training area, to be the
    prey for some Spectre agents training. Or he fights his way out through
    the training area ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Anybody dared figure out the other gadget labels on the Aston dashboard??

Maybe thats one spoiler too many -{
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody notice what Bond is playing with in his hands when talking to Q :)

Looks like a rubber watch strap
    - maybe Q has just issued the NATO one and he is trying to get the other one off! - Needs to take it to a dealer
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody dared figure out the other gadget labels on the Aston dashboard??

Maybe thats one spoiler too many -{

The gadget triggers look far to ridiculous by the way. Imagine Bond being controlled by some kind of a police force and the policeman notices a button titled, let's say, ROCKET LAUNCHER. Not that inconscpicuous, is it? (because they look like they were soldered to the dashboard so they're pretty much fixed and it looks aweful).

The trigger by the way seems to say "backfire". I got a bad feeling about his. :P The 0-60 time however is pretty awesome, shame it's just fiction because a V8 Aston would never be able to pull that off.
  • Agent LeeAgent Lee Posts: 254MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:

The gadget triggers look far to ridiculous by the way. Imagine Bond being controlled by some kind of a police force and the policeman notices a button titled, let's say, ROCKET LAUNCHER. Not that inconscpicuous, is it? (because they look like they were soldered to the dashboard so they're pretty much fixed and it looks aweful).

I think their just going for a retro look (something similar to the gadget controls of the DB5 in Goldfinger). Form over function kind of thing. Also, it could be that they are on a console that is hidden until needed.
    Wish I Was at Disneyland, podcast about Disneyland, Disney news, Disney movies, Star Wars, and life in Southern California.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wish-i-was-at-disneyland/id1202780413?mt=2
    In the trailer they look like they are taped onto the dashboard - real rough workmanship :)

Gives it character lol
  • Agent LeeAgent Lee Posts: 254MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    Jellyfish wrote:

Thought this was crazy at first, but I gave it a close listen and I think it might very well be Scott. Can't be sure though.
    Wish I Was at Disneyland, podcast about Disneyland, Disney news, Disney movies, Star Wars, and life in Southern California.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wish-i-was-at-disneyland/id1202780413?mt=2
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    welshboy78 wrote:
    It's the abandoned MI6 building. When we see the target with Bond on it, I think Waltz's people did that.

As to the possibility of Scott and not Waltz who spoke the line in the trailer - I totally think it sounds like Scott too but apparently if you watch some foreign language versions of the trailer it's more clear that it's the same actor delivering all of the lines attributed to Waltz...
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Spectre_trailer_martinis.jpg

Last night my fiancée and I celebrated the new trailer with a special screening accompanied by a couple of freshly shaken vodka martinis. The best way to enjoy the trailer in my opinion! ;)

During the last year we have been making our way through all of the Bond films, and have now finished the Brosnan films. We're taking a pause now and will watch the Craig films in the run-up to SPECTRE's release (sadly have to wait till November 27 here in South Africa :# )
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Gala Brand wrote:

It certainly could go in a couple of directions...it's quite interesting to see how people here believe in which direction it does go though...but guessing on forums can lead to all sorts of problems... :#
    Haha, agreed, and I'm going to keep my big yap shut on it, though if it's what I think, it will certainly change things.
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    I've just been listening to the James Bond Radio podcast analysing the new trailer and one of the listener comments that was read out made an observation which I certainly hadn't picked up on before. It would appear to be Bond under the skull mask in that big close-up at the beginning of the film. It certainly looks like Bond's face, and the mid-shot where he is seen from behind also does look like Daniel. So, a bit of a nod to Octopussy there, and Live And Let Die of course ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I've just been listening to the James Bond Radio podcast analysing the new trailer and one of the listener comments that was read out made an observation which I certainly hadn't picked up on before. It would appear to be Bond under the skull mask in that big close-up at the beginning of the film. It certainly looks like Bond's face, and the mid-shot where he is seen from behind also does look like Daniel. So, a bit of a nod to Octopussy there, and Live And Let Die of course ;)

It is DC...
    YNWA 97
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    As ive not read that leaked script , or major spoilers.
    the question i raise , why is Bond in Mexico ? , the trailer shows what he's up to but who's tipped him off we assume its not M ?
    007 reporting for duty
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    the question i raise , why is Bond in Mexico ? , the trailer shows what he's up to but who's tipped him off we assume its not M ?
    maybe it's an old assignment he's taking care of now.so it's something out ouf the time before Mallory?!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • BraxoBraxo Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    I felt the helicopter corkscrew stunt in the trailer was a nod to The Man with the Golden Gun car stunt, so I added the slide whistle to that scene. Hopefully the film is still in editing so the sound engineers can add it in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5jx-m31o
    :)) Funny idea, But Please NO ! {[]
  • double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    Braxo wrote:
    I felt the helicopter corkscrew stunt in the trailer was a nod to The Man with the Golden Gun car stunt, so I added the slide whistle to that scene. Hopefully the film is still in editing so the sound engineers can add it in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5jx-m31o

Hell no.
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    That's a HUGE spoiler. Someone did send him there...