Trailer?

Comments

• CmdrAtticusCmdrAtticus United StatesPosts: 1,102MI6 Agent
    I think Bond is there either to kill the villain because he was targeted for some past event or because he's planning on something else and Bond's trying to prevent it. Bond's using Stephanie Sigman's character to help him set this up and this is what sets off the big PTS. Will have to wait and see how this all ties in with the main plot.
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Braxo wrote:
    I felt the helicopter corkscrew stunt in the trailer was a nod to The Man with the Golden Gun car stunt, so I added the slide whistle to that scene. Hopefully the film is still in editing so the sound engineers can add it in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5jx-m31o

No,no, no !! MBB Bo 105 so a standard manouver for that type.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Think we need to tread carefully with spoilers - the last 24 hours I have nearly read / heard quite a few things that I don't want to! I had to stop browsing on a few sites altogether - guess its inevitable the closer we get....
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Think we need to tread carefully with spoilers - the last 24 hours I have nearly read / heard quite a few things that I don't want to! I had to stop browsing on a few sites altogether - guess its inevitable the closer we get....

Me too, I've had to scan over the posts from the last 2 days very, very quickly. But as you said, I suppose it is inevitable.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    welshboy78 wrote:

It's very difficult in today's modern world to NOT read spoilers...I read a few in some of today's papers that would anger you IF you didn't know them...I'd suggest to keeping out of the SPECTRE forum for a start :))
    Plus it is quite funny (in a nice way) when you see some people adding 2 and 2 and getting 5 ;%
    YNWA 97
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Me too, I've had to scan over the posts from the last 2 days very, very quickly. But as you said, I suppose it is inevitable.

but what do you guys think is posted in these threads now if not spoilers? ;)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    edited July 2015
    We need a No Spoiler SPECTRE discussion thread maybe??? Seems to be lots here who want to discuss theory / scenarios but not know what actually happens!

e.g. I thought this thread is safe to discuss the trailer but not also what you know from the leaked script!!!!
    good idea, welshboy -{
    but yesterday for example, a member used the spoiler tag for an information that the trailer shows and I think this is exaggerated! therefore I think the lines between spoiler and non-spoiler will get blurry?!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Yeah it can be a bit blurry.

Spoiler tags are also no use if you get email notifications lol

Its the leaked script that I don't want to know about
    haha ;)
    I suggest to anyone who wants to stay completely spoiler-free to ignore the SPECTRE section of this board
    Think I might have to!!

That means hanging out with Higgins in the other threads lol
    edited July 2015
    quote Tanner: I think you two are really gonna hit it off together :))
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    quote Tanner: I think you two are really gonna hit it of together :))

*hit it off. :))
    MrZareba wrote:

That's what it says ?:) :))
    P.S.:the day will come when you have a typo and I will look for you, I will find you, and I will correct you {:)
    edited July 2015
    MrZareba wrote:

P.S.:the day will come when you have a typo and I will look for you, I will find you, and I will correct you {:)

I'm counting on it XD Anyways, nitpicking is one of those priviligges we have! So you know, it was just an act of love from one fan to another :))
    MrZareba wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:

I'm counting on it XD Anyway, nitpicking is one of those priviligges me have! So you know, it was just an act of love from one fan to another :))

haha :D
    I too have a very particular set of skills :007)
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

A lot of members here also take liberties posting things that they read in the leaked scripts as things they "heard" or have managed to somehow surmise. But I guess that's what those of us who don't want to be spoiled get for lurking around threads labeled SPOILERS.
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I've just been listening to the James Bond Radio podcast analysing the new trailer and one of the listener comments that was read out made an observation which I certainly hadn't picked up on before. It would appear to be Bond under the skull mask in that big close-up at the beginning of the film. It certainly looks like Bond's face, and the mid-shot where he is seen from behind also does look like Daniel. So, a bit of a nod to Octopussy there, and Live And Let Die of course ;)

It's obviously Craig. The nod to LALD is clear. But OP? because of the disguise? it's a clown vs. skeleton, I don't think there's a OP nod there if that's the reason.
    I'm not sure if it was mentioned (too much posts by know to follow!) but there is also an Aston Martin Vanquish second generation in the Q lab, right to Bond's left when he's asking Q to make him dissapear. Aston Martin overdose!

That will make it look like Aston might have some sort of contract with MI6 for delivering vehicles, which would explain the made-to-order DB10.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    I'm not sure if it was mentioned (too much posts by know to follow!) but there is also an Aston Martin Vanquish second generation in the Q lab, right to Bond's left when he's asking Q to make him dissapear. Aston Martin overdose!

That will make it look like Aston might have some sort of contract with MI6 for delivering vehicles, which would explain the made-to-order DB10.

I noticed the other Aston Martin. Though it's a clear example of product placement, I like that Bond's car isn't the only one in Q's lab. It would be great if they had another 00-agent receiving it in the background.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Virgil37 wrote:
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I've just been listening to the James Bond Radio podcast analysing the new trailer and one of the listener comments that was read out made an observation which I certainly hadn't picked up on before. It would appear to be Bond under the skull mask in that big close-up at the beginning of the film. It certainly looks like Bond's face, and the mid-shot where he is seen from behind also does look like Daniel. So, a bit of a nod to Octopussy there, and Live And Let Die of course ;)

It's obviously Craig. The nod to LALD is clear. But OP? because of the disguise? it's a clown vs. skeleton, I don't think there's a OP nod there if that's the reason.

If you don't want to call it a nod, suit yourself. I'm merely pointing out that seeing Bond in a disguise of that nature is a very unusual thing, Octopussy being the only other time where something similar occurs.
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:

The DB5 is there as well :)
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    It almost seems as if this film should have been the 50th anniversary one. So many nods to previous Bond films are going on here. Also the fact it looks like an old school Bond movie.

Maniacal villain with chinese collar- check
    Brutal henchman- check
    New car and Q lab scene- check
    Outrageous stunts- check
    Gorgeous women- check
    One liners- check

So far ticked all my boxes for a Bond movie. Can't wait.
  • The Debonair BondThe Debonair Bond Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    Great trailer!!!

I do have to ask though, what is it that Bond says at the beginning when M asks him what he was doing in Mexico City? Craig speaks too fast and it's hard to understand him
    Great trailer!!!

I do have to ask though, what is it that Bond says at the beginning when M asks him what he was doing in Mexico City? Craig speaks too fast and it's hard to understand him

I was taking some holieggu holiday. Simple.

:))

Same here, can't say I understood him.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " I was taking some over due holiday " :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • UnderwaterBattle007UnderwaterBattle007 Posts: 284MI6 Agent
    I'm so exited by this film, and I probably have to go back to 1973 and the release of LALD where I had similar excitement.

Differences are now I'm a fat balding middle aged git, back then I was a 16 year old 10 stone scrawny kid. Women and alcohol have a lot to answer for lol!!
    FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"
    " I was taking some over due holiday " :)

Thank you!!! Makes sense... Well, for a foreigner who doesn't know all those idioms etc it's sometimes very hard to understand someone -{
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    My grasp on English is tenuous, at best ;)
    Has anyone noticed if a certain Mr Rodriguez's name appears on the wall of fallen agents
    in the trailer. I've paused it but can't see it. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I thought M had his name "scrubbed off" after being found out behind the attacks?

What about the agent in Istanbul who didnt make it!? His name escapes me and im too lazy to google or watch lol