Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Its all mentioned on whatsdanielwearing on Instagram
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Still looking for an alternative to DC's BC cap... Any ideas out there??
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent

I bought this one from John Lewis

http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-linen-flat-cap-blue/p297588?un_jtt_v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_2#page_loaded
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    How much was the BC cap when it was available online?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    SilentSpy wrote:
    Anyone know the jacket Daniel Craig is wearing in this recent picture?

Daniel_Craig_Unknown_Jacket.jpg

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/craig-flashes/daniel-craig-flashes-a-big-smile-after-arriving-in-new-york-05.jpg

For some reason, the image isn't enlarging when you click it. I added the image link.

Anyone know what cap, glasses and boots DC is wearing?
    blimey ,those boots look like a pair of good old DR Martens :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    They are DM's.

I bought this one from John Lewis

http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-linen-flat-cap-blue/p297588?un_jtt_v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_2#page_loaded

How's sizing? And do you have a photo of you wearing??
    I went for a medium but there are adjustable straps on both sides so you can tighten or loosen it. I always get a size medium and have had no issues with the fit and look of it.

You'll have to pardon my scruffy look as I'd only got off the Plane in Dublin shortly before this was taken last month.

image.jpg
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I went for a medium but there are adjustable straps on both sides so you can tighten or loosen it. I always get a size medium and have had no issues with the fit and look of it.

You'll have to pardon my scruffy look as I'd only got off the Plane in Dublin shortly before this was taken last month.

image.jpg
    Looking good rocking the DC cap look :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood

Dont worry that scenario is usually the same time the paps catch DC :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

image.jpg

Looks good. What size cap in English or European measurements do you take if you know? I'm trying to determine if the 60cm size for the XL in the size guide is the minimum or maximum size.
    I used the size guide on Brunello site and measured my head etc as I didnt have a clue :))
    I'm about a 60cm so the medium will be suitable for you. However I'd always recommend popping into your local John Lewis just for peace of mind.
    If only I could. No brick and mortar in the US.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Nor in Canada unfortunately. :#
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Gents, I think you will all want to watch this vlog focusing on DC as a style icon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vOnQPztoM
    Holy sh*t! I love this video so much!! Awesome job David!!!! -{
    Thank you! I know it's a LONG one but I figure you can all pour yourselves a drink first...
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Gents, I think you will all want to watch this vlog focusing on DC as a style icon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vOnQPztoM
    great vid as usual, its interesting you mention connecting with a certain style icon. Is there anything Craig wears that doesn't connect with you beyond the Carhartt hat?
    Loved the video David.

Looks like Mollusk only have the size small in the green shorts left. The description now says to size up, although they don't say that on the navy shorts. Too bad I didn't know about them a year ago. I was literally only a block away from their San Francisco store.

Curious as to the coat/jacket you are having made. I assume it's unrelated to the Brunello pic you posted earlier since this seems to be a "by mail" type of service.

Love the BC cap. Very nice.

Craig has certainly had no end of travel bags over the years: Dunhill, Frost River, Coronado Leather, etc.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Brilliant video David! Definitely a few pieces in there that I wouldn't mind investing in!
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Great video David. Just got myself the RM Williams belt and can already see it's going to become a big part of my casual wardrobe.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    edited May 2016
    :s
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    GREAT video ;)
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:
    whats that for?
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    David, did you get the 1.25" or 1.5" RM Williams Plaited belt?
    TheExit148 wrote:
    David, did you get the 1.25" or 1.5" RM Williams Plaited belt?

I believe DC has 1.25" as his looks smaller then mine!!
    Yep, 1.25...I believe.....not too sure what the rolly eyes were either.... :s

But Tosca is not for everyone... :)
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:
    whats that for?

Half an hour you'll never get back.
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    Dufus wrote:
    Dufus wrote:
    whats that for?

Half an hour you'll never get back.

LOL, it's not for everyone....but its for someone!