Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• McCoyMcCoy Posts: 50MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:

Prada, I seem to recall seeing somewhere else on here.

Love the look and managed to replicate with a very similar Brunello Cucinelli cashmere cardigan on sale. Even so, I probably managed to win the award for most un-frugal alternative!
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:

I'd go for 'Dave' or maybe a 'Tony', yeah it looks like a Tony from where I'm sat.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    minigeff wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

I'd go for 'Dave' or maybe a 'Tony', yeah it looks like a Tony from where I'm sat.

You need to shift over a seat then - that's so obviously a 'Clive' 8-)
    YNWA 97
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

Prada according to whatsdanielwearing on Instagram. You should check it out

I saw that, however after searching off and on for a bit, never was able to find even a picture of a Prada Shawl that looked like it.

Found a regular cardigan that had the same button placement but never a shawl.
    Sir Miles wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

You need to shift over a seat then - that's so obviously a 'Clive' 8-)

And I do believe the name is "Norman"
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    The RM Williams belt is obviously named Richard.
    The rag & bone standard issue classic henley in indigo is currently on sale on the company's website at 50% off for $75 instead of $150. With the promo code JUNESALE16 it drops to $56.25. Final sale. All sizes available.

rag_bone_classic_henley_indigo.jpg

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/classic-henley-M000T656G.html#q=henley&start=1

12501673_950415385065394_1295098751_n_1.jpg

This picture was posted by Simon on his instagram account Whatsdanielwearing and the shirt identified by Welshboy78.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    WD, thanks for the heads up! Does anyone know how these fit?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I took my usual size
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Thanks Westwood Drift, grabbed a large indigo, great price for these.
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    I have a medium and it is 17inch across shoulders; 21 inch pit to pit. Similar sizing to medium Sunspel long sleeved polo - so normal sizing for me with 39inch chest 33inch waist
    Thank you!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    If anyone can grab me a size medium Stateside, I'd much appreciate it! It would set me back £95 through the website, even with discount!

Cheers,

Blair
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    If anyone can grab me a size medium Stateside, I'd much appreciate it! It would set me back £95 through the website, even with discount!

Cheers,

Blair

I got you!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff

Cheers,

Blair

Yea, it's the £25 shipping that's the killer !
    YNWA 97
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    JUNESALE16

Sadly it's not on sale in Canada and still $135 CDN +shipping even with that discount code. :#

If anyone in the US would be kind enough to get me an XL in Indigo I will reimburse them and obviously pay for the shipping to Canada.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    With the code it's still $161 AUD with $30 shipping for me...would be a lot cheaper to just use one of the US mail forwarding services to send it on to AUS.

It's an excellent sale though! With the discounted prices plus the sale code, things like their Spencer military boot that I have been eyeing off is down from $600 USD to $220 and of course there's the $100 saving on the henley which is brilliant.
    Use BONVU.com guys. No sign up fees etc

They just charge you 9 dollars per item and actual postage

Im on my umpteenth year using them and god knows how many times used!!
    Today's the last day for the rag & bone code JUNESALE16. It's good until 11:59 pm Pacific Time, I believe.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

I've looked into this a couple times but never actually used it. How much do you usually pay for shipping then (assuming you're in Britain)? Maybe I'm bad at estimating dimensions of parcels but using their calculator it's still never under 30$?

That's of course good for expensive items but not so good for the occasional low budget finds.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    welshboy78 wrote:

Thanks for that tip Welshboy. I just placed my order with r&b and I'm having it shipped to BONVU. -{
  • 008Wong008Wong Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Anyone can hook me a Small from the States for me at that current sale price then that would be amazing!
    The rag & bone standard issue classic henley in indigo is currently on sale on the company's website at 50% off for $75 instead of $150. With the promo code JUNESALE16 it drops to $56.25. Final sale. All sizes available.

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/classic-henley-M000T656G.html#q=henley&start=1

This picture was posted by Simon on his instagram account Whatsdanielwearing and the shirt identified by Welshboy78.

Just checked the link and their website and it seems either they completely sold out of those henleys or they removed them from their site.

Just checked the link and their website and it seems either they completely sold out of those henleys or they removed them from their site.

I tried searching for the henley on their site's search engine, no classic henley in any color listed. They must have removed it for some reason since the other colors were not on sale.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    My Henley arrived today. Love it! Small fit perfect

Full_Size_Render.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    i saw this one at neiman marcus ,,, USD 84 free shipping ,,, but only size left is small ,,, but i think it runs big. (it was 150 USD - which was then reduced to 112 ... and now 25% off)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Rag-Bone-Standard-Issue-Long-Sleeve-Henley-Shirt-Indigo/prod185040112/p.prod

oh just realise that standard and classic might not be the same ... but maybe an alternative ...
    Friedl41 wrote:
    i saw this one at neiman marcus ,,, USD 84 free shipping ,,, but only size left is small ,,, but i think it runs big. (it was 150 USD - which was then reduced to 112 ... and now 25% off)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Rag-Bone-Standard-Issue-Long-Sleeve-Henley-Shirt-Indigo/prod185040112/p.prod

oh just realise that standard and classic might not be the same ... but maybe an alternative ...

That's the one I bought!! Take your normal size I would say
    edited June 2016
    On the r&b site they called it the classic henley, but the tag on the shirt itself said standard issue.

I received my shirt yesterday. It looks good and fits well. I won't wear it with anything other than denim and the like until it's washed due to possible bleeding of the indigo dye.

I have been advised that r&b shirts have a tendency to shrink width wise, so cold water wash and hang dry it is.
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Got my large and have to say it is really nice quality and fits great. Thanks again for the heads up on these.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    wrong thread :-)
    I have a r&bs medium I picked up at the sale price for anyone here in the states.