Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• BasildonBasildon Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Do the Frame jeans only come in one length?
  • McCoyMcCoy Posts: 50MI6 Agent
    Rag and Bone Classic Henley in Indigo is back in stock in all sizes at a discount. Just ordered mine in size L for an excellent £40 + (begrudgingly) £25 shipping.

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/classic-henley-M000T656G.html#q=henley&start=1
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    Thank you, just ordered one too (thanks Mantis for sizing Assitance). Steep delivery X-(
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Too bad you weren't here back when they were $56. I could have sent you a shirt. I was able to ship it for around $10.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Too bad you weren't here back when they were $56. I could have sent you a shirt. I was able to ship it for around $10.

That was a great sale. I picked up a couple thankfully.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    McCoy wrote:
    Rag and Bone Classic Henley in Indigo is back in stock in all sizes at a discount. Just ordered mine in size L for an excellent £40 + (begrudgingly) £25 shipping.

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/classic-henley-M000T656G.html#q=henley&start=1

Just a HEADS UP on these...

The Standard Shipping to the UK weighs out at £25, but bizarrely if you choose the faster shipping option of DHL Express the charge drops to £17.04 !!! :o
    Plus if you sign up for their emails the 15% off 'welcome code' also works on these, even though they are on sale anyway :D

Thanks for flagging these up again McCoy -{
  • nickpnickp UK, Surrey Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Hi all, just wanted to find out whether someone on the forum picked up the other medium sizes in the belstaff k racer jacket in ink from tessuti UK ? By chance I was wandering through their site about a week ago and found they had size medium in stock ! Not sure how many many but it allowed me to buy one and they were still showing stock the same evening.

I know this jacket was meant to be out of stock everywhere in ink but maybe they had found some old " new " stock.

It's a great jacket, although similar to the JV jacket its long in the arms.

cheers

Nick p
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    McCoy wrote:

Just a HEADS UP on these...

The Standard Shipping to the UK weighs out at £25, but bizarrely if you choose the faster shipping option of DHL Express the charge drops to £17.04 !!! :o
    Plus if you sign up for their emails the 15% off 'welcome code' also works on these, even though they are on sale anyway :D

Thanks for flagging these up again McCoy -{

Rag & Bone has another promo code going on. Use SUMMER25 to save 25% on sale items. Good through Aug 30th, 11:59 pm Pacific Time

Indigo henley still available in all sizes except large.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Oh dear...check out the latest whatsdanielwearing Instagram post.

I will not be buying a pair of those things on his feet!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKF4bnuDG5R/
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Well done to that guy for a) getting a picture with Daniel Craig and b) getting him smiling!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Channeling Thunderball look maybe?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Seeing pictures of this always reminds me of the multiple times I met Craig in Person and was taken aback by his stature in person, I'm only 6ft but I towered over him.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    He looks short on that picture...
    Shoes are awful
    His height struck me also, unless of course that is an exceptionally tall oriental gentleman.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Just posted the same comment on Instagram :))
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Seeing pictures of this always reminds me of the multiple times I met Craig in Person and was taken aback by his stature in person, I'm only 6ft but I towered over him.

Really? He's supposed to be 5'10, 3 inches doesn't seem like a towering difference unless you had some boots on for a slight boost?
    JMac88 wrote:
    kadd wrote:

Really? He's supposed to be 5'10, 3 inches doesn't seem like a towering difference unless you had some boots on for a slight boost?
    The last time I saw him I was only wearing sneakers and he was wearing Brown Crockett and Jones shoes. He is supposed to be 5'10 but even in those boots he looked 5'9 tops. It's easier to believe if you watch SF again and realize he's usually the shortest one on screen besides Judi Dench. That said when I first saw him in 2009 his back looked really wide.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    The last time I saw him I was only wearing sneakers and he was wearing Brown Crockett and Jones shoes. He is supposed to be 5'10 but even in those boots he looked 5'9 tops. It's easier to believe if you watch SF again and realize he's usually the shortest one on screen besides Judi Dench. That said when I first saw him in 2009 his back looked really wide.

Yeah he does seem to have a wide back and chest (when bulked up for a role), he's gifted in the genetics department in that sense at least. I've never seen him in person, but I'm only 5'9 so if I do I'll have a good basis for determining how tall he really is.
    edited September 2016
    JMac88 wrote:

Yeah he does seem to have a wide back and chest (when bulked up for a role), he's gifted in the genetics department in that sense at least. I've never seen him in person, but I'm only 5'9 so if I do I'll have a good basis for determining how tall he really is.
    also his forearms are f*cking huge, both in A steady rain and Betrayal his sleeves were rolled up and I was impressed by them sitting 10 rows away.
    Interesting that he played with Hugh jackman in steady rain and considering Hugh is 6'3" DC didn't look that small!

20160926_195327.jpg
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Interesting that he played with Hugh jackman in steady rain and considering Hugh is 6'3" DC didn't look that small!
    Craig's broad but Jackman is just a massive guy, one of the few celebs I've seen in person who lives up to their on-screen stature. There's a reason his nickname is HUGE JACKEDman.
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    If you go to this link and go to the 12th pic down (the one with the girl) - the girl in the teal shirt and black shorts is a friend of mine who is in Atlanta working on that movie. I just texted her to see if she can get me any DC measurements ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3766104/Daniel-Craig-unrecognisable-burly-prisoner-peroxide-buzz-cut-tattoos-shooting-Logan-Run.html
    Ok just got a text back - "he's prob ur height maybe shorter and about 170lbs. Super lean not like bond. Super nice too"

(and I'm 5'11")
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Craig's broad but Jackman is just a massive guy, one of the few celebs I've seen in person who lives up to their on-screen stature. There's a reason his nickname is HUGE JACKEDman.
    :) yeah I know that, it's a great nickname for Hugh. My Point was DC doesn't look tiny next to him.
    Ok just got a text back - "he's prob ur height maybe shorter and about 170lbs. Super lean not like bond. Super nice too"

(and I'm 5'11")
    Its interesting she said super lean, because in a few pics he looks a bit heavier then when he was Bond.

dcll.png

(and I'm 5'11")
    Its interesting she said super lean, because in a few pics he looks a bit heavier then when he was Bond.

dcll.png

Oh I agree but look at the first 2 pics on the whatsdanielwearing instagram page - he looks noticeably leaner there (the 1st one was supposedly taken yesterday)...

https://www.instagram.com/whatsdanielwearing/

(and I'm 5'11")

dcll.png

Oh I agree but look at the first 2 pics on the whatsdanielwearing instagram page - he looks noticeably leaner there (the 1st one was supposedly taken yesterday)...

https://www.instagram.com/whatsdanielwearing/
    that's true, in those pictures he certainly looks smaller muscle-wise.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    If you go to this link and go to the 12th pic down (the one with the girl) - the girl in the teal shirt and black shorts is a friend of mine who is in Atlanta working on that movie. I just texted her to see if she can get me any DC measurements ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3766104/Daniel-Craig-unrecognisable-burly-prisoner-peroxide-buzz-cut-tattoos-shooting-Logan-Run.html
    See if you can find out what he's wearing ;-)
  • angelicbondangelicbond Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    The Instagram page craigdanielbond posted this picture a few days ago and I noticed I had everything in the photo (except for the hat....and Rachel Weisz;)) so I put it together and posted it on my Budget Bond insta. Does anyone have an ID on the items in this outfit?

My budget version is a jacket from H&M, cardigan from Topman, shirt from Marks and Spencer, belt from Topman with jeans and boots from Primark.

IMG_2135.jpg
    Instagram: mybudgetbond
    Twitter: @mybudgetbond1
    Very nice, I get those experiences now and again.