Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I think dc might be trying a new career as a used car salesman. Dont think I'll be trying out this outfit :#
    Screenshot_20161220_125114.png
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    This is better though
    20161220_130112.jpg
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    This is better though
    20161220_130112.jpg

That shawl cardigan is very nice!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I think dc might be trying a new career as a used car salesman. Dont think I'll be trying out this outfit :#

I would have thought that was a woman!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Skinny fit jeans and boots make most people look like a golf club if you ask me :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Watch the new Blade Runner 2049 teaser trailer - looks like the shearling shawl collar tail coat look is 'in' :p
    Bond44 wrote:
    Skinny fit jeans and boots make most people look like a golf club if you ask me :007)

I think those are 'jeggings'.
    Skippy wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Watch the new Blade Runner 2049 teaser trailer - looks like the shearling shawl collar tail coat look is 'in' :p

Huh. I'm not seeing any tail coats, only a long shearling coat.
    I know what you mean Matt, but I wouldn't try picking him up if you bump into him in NY.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    He looks like an elderly woman in that picture! Nothing against elderly women, but a long way off from any kind of style icon.
    He looks like an elderly woman in that picture! Nothing against elderly women, but a long way off from any kind of style icon.

As we sure that this actually Daniel Craig?
    That is definitely Daniel Craig. Supposedly leaving a meeting with eon.
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

Perhaps he had an audition as an elderly Miss Moneypenny. :))
    Chriscoop wrote:

He's clearly taking the 'Jane Bond' thing too seriously. :D
    I'm telling you shearling or sheepskin coats are the preserve of market traders and second hand car sellers here in the UK. Admittedly not paired with mountain boots and hipster skinny jeans.
    Ens007 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    This is better though
    20161220_130112.jpg

That shawl cardigan is very nice!
    It looks like the rag and bone item from earlier this year.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I'm telling you shearling or sheepskin coats are the preserve of market traders and second hand car sellers here in the UK. Admittedly not paired with mountain boots and hipster skinny jeans.

It's not the shearling coat that's a problem to me, but it's how, when combined with the jeggings, it makes his body look like that of a middle-aged woman. It looks like he has huge hips and a huge arse.
    Not one of his better put together outfits, it just goes to show no matter who you are don't wear clothes for fashions sake if they don't suit you!
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

You forgot aging football (soccer) managers and east end low level
    Gangsters..
    Tennyson wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

You forgot aging football (soccer) managers and east end low level
    Gangsters..
    :)) yes those too
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    And yet these types of coats and jeans are table stakes here in NYC....
    Chriscoop wrote:

Here is some poor schmuck outside of a random NYC apartment wearing one dem sheepskin coats!

sheepskin2.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Not to derail this thread but those who know me off the board know that Blade Runner is my favorite film (long before I knew it was also Daniel Craigs) so this trailer was huge for me. I figured a long trench coat that was similar but different from Deckard's iconic coat would be a part of Gosling's attire. Looks like he's wearing a sort of ribbed shirt underneath too.
    edited December 2016
    The Mantis wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Here is some poor schmuck outside of a random NYC apartment wearing one dem sheepskin coats!

sheepskin2.jpg
    David that is a nice shearling jacket, that's fits nicely and is being worn with complimenting jeans etc, it's a world away from what dc is wearing. Who is that handsome chap?
    Normally I love Dc's wardrobe but there is the occasional clanger.
    Of course channeling bond sir Roger wore a shearling blouson type jacket, with a very complimentary dark fawn polo neck jumper when he arrives in cortina in FYEO.
    The Mantis wrote:
    Not to derail this thread but those who know me off the board know that Blade Runner is my favorite film (long before I knew it was also Daniel Craigs) so this trailer was huge for me. I figured a long trench coat that was similar but different from Deckard's iconic coat would be a part of Gosling's attire. Looks like he's wearing a sort of ribbed shirt underneath too.
    Bladerunner is also one of my favourite films {[]
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

But which version of Blade Runner?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

sheepskin2.jpg

David that outfit works much better than what DC was wearing.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

sheepskin2.jpg

You wear that well. For whatever reason the sherling jacket was never a look I could pull off. Some guys look cool. I look like I'm trying to fight my way out of a sheep.
    Chriscoop wrote:

The Mantis wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

sheepskin2.jpg

The directors cut for me, the original directors cut
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

The Mantis wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

sheepskin2.jpg

the FINAL CUT all the way. It cut's out Harrison's atrocious voice over that he purposely delivered terribly in hopes they wouldn't use it. Also I love the additional footage and revamped SFX, especially for Deckards gun.
    Im not a lover of the blue hues, for me the colouring of the directors cut looks better. But I think the final cut is widely regarded as the definitive version.