• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Rag and Bone Chelsea underneath!

He must be very cold :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    DC does often wear a lot of layers.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    I was lucky enough to buy a CG Lodge Hoody last year in a sale from the US and was fortunate enough to wear it last week in NY on New Year's Eve. DC was out though when I called unfortunately

Kept me toasty and warm could easily get away with just a shirt or T underneath. Provided some padding as well if I took a dive skating at the Rock! (luckily not required)

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    It is a top notch jacket, love mine
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    This is hilarious. I live in New York and when the snow arrived yesterday, I was thinking, "I wonder if DC is wearing his Lodge Hoodie today?" :007) I"m in need for some new snow boots. I like the Sorels and the price isn't bad at around $140 US.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    This is hilarious. I live in New York and when the snow arrived yesterday, I was thinking, "I wonder if DC is wearing his Lodge Hoodie today?" :007) I"m in need for some new snow boots. I like the Sorels and the price isn't bad at around $140 US.

I have a similar pair of Sorels. I bought them a few years ago and - living in the Northeastern US - have gotten quite a bit of use out of them.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:

I have a similar pair of Sorels. I bought them a few years ago and - living in the Northeastern US - have gotten quite a bit of use out of them.

How are the boots for torrential rain? For wide feet are they true to size or do you need to size up?
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    drum007 wrote:

I know my good lady is gutted we missed Times Sq in the Snow (been watching it on the live feed). Everyone seemed to be wearing Sorels last week (and Canada Goose jackets) that was why I went for Danner Mountain Lights.

Some good prices for them though in the sales I just run out of case space!

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    I know my good lady is gutted we missed Times Sq in the Snow (been watching it on the live feed).

Haha, good joke. I could only imagine how nasty it must have been there yesterday.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Tempted by one of these for my (frequent) travels (saw it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNXIkFhDJrM/

Epperson Mountaineering Large Climb pack in clay.

EQ130113_LARGE_CLIMB_PACK_CLAY.jpg

Anyone have one already?
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    Dufus wrote:
    Tempted by one of these for my (frequent) travels (saw it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNXIkFhDJrM/

Anyone have one already?

Mine should arrive in the post today (hopefully!)
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Had mine for a couple of weeks, great bag! Roomy
    Dufus wrote:

Anyone have one already?
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    The rag & bone standard issue classic henley in indigo is currently on sale on the company's website at 50% off for $75 instead of $150. With the promo code JUNESALE16 it drops to $56.25. Final sale. All sizes available.

rag_bone_classic_henley_indigo.jpg

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/classic-henley-M000T656G.html#q=henley&start=1

12501673_950415385065394_1295098751_n_1.jpg

This picture was posted by Simon on his instagram account Whatsdanielwearing and the shirt identified by Welshboy78.

Sirs,
    Is this the one?
    It's on sale on Zalando.
    Best regards,

IMG_7603.jpg
    edited January 2017
    I don't think so: the one on Zalsndo is navy, DC's is indigo.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    What other Rag and Bone stuff has Craig frequently worn besides that jacket, jeans and Henley? seems to be a favorite brand of his the last few years.
  • goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent
    ZBaBqKSm.jpg

yixCmklm.jpg

any guesses as to these boots, seen here??

slightly larger images available if these don't link to them.. like i tried to do.
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    what are the jeans? Rag and Bone?
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Speaking of those photos, is that still the brown with gold rings RM belt or has he bought himself the black with silver rings one?

IMG_4135.jpg

Or is is just the lighting in the shots?
    http://imgur.com/yixCmkl

http://imgur.com/ZBaBqKS

larger pictures... i'll figure out that thumbnail thing someday
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    ZBaBqKSm.jpg

yixCmklm.jpg

slightly larger images available if these don't link to them.. like i tried to do.
    Hi any id on the cap?
    Anthony
    ZBaBqKSm.jpg

yixCmklm.jpg

Hi any id on the cap?

Liverpool Football Club.......
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Boots look like Chippewa Orginals with changed laces https://www.chippewaboots.com/footwear/footwear/original/general-utility/4353BUR
    I also thought they were them however the stitching appears white and also notice how it curves down / away on the Chippewa by the bottom lace - DCs doesn't
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I also thought they were them however the stitching appears white and also notice how it curves down / away on the Chippewa by the bottom lace - DCs doesn't

Just what i was thinking - stitching seems more visible. How about one of the Wolverine boots: Original 100 mile boot in Cordovan No8?

https://www.wolverine.com/US/en/original-1000-mile-boot/17967M.html?dwvar_17967M_color=W05301#cgid=men-footwear-casuals-view-all&start=1
    The shape of the leather wrong on those wolverines
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    A new vlog is up....What's Daniel Wearing? Part 5
    Daniel Craig remains a style icon for generations. We find inspiration and information in the instagram feed- Whats Daniel Wearing (www.instagram.com/whatsdanielwearing) and discuss many of his fashion and style choices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACR5_4arNjQ&feature=youtu.be
    David... thank you so much. I was about request another What's Daniel Wearing
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Another great blog David!

Glad to see more of that beautiful shearling jacket. I was always confused at all the intrigue surrounding the maker of the jacket seeing as it was ID'd by Simon way back in Dec 2015 on this very thread!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It's a fair question...the manufacturer, Angelo was not prepared for requests of the jacket in the numbers he expects, so we tried to keep it a bit quiet....
    JTM wrote:
    Another great blog David!

Glad to see more of that beautiful shearling jacket. I was always confused at all the intrigue surrounding the maker of the jacket seeing as it was ID'd by Simon way back in Dec 2015 on this very thread!
  • Sam SeabornSam Seaborn Los AngelesPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    Great video David! It looks like CG no longer makes their jackets in the 'spirit' color :/