Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Im not a lover of the blue hues, for me the colouring of the directors cut looks better. But I think the final cut is widely regarded as the definitive version.
    I resurrected my old Blade Runner thread in the off-topic section, feel free to carry over the conversation there.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Bladerunner is also one of my favourite films {[]

But which version of Blade Runner?
    The Mantis wrote:
    And yet these types of coats and jeans are table stakes here in NYC....

Here is some poor schmuck outside of a random NYC apartment wearing one dem sheepskin coats!

sheepskin2.jpg

David that outfit works much better than what DC was wearing.
    the FINAL CUT all the way. It cut's out Harrison's atrocious voice over that he purposely delivered terribly in hopes they wouldn't use it. Also I love the additional footage and revamped SFX, especially for Deckards gun.

DZ - Looking good rocking the shearling -{

Matt S - Ah, yeah I meant frock coat, not tail coat 8-)

And is there no love for the BR original theatrical release version?? I know HF hated the voice-over (if you watch Dangerous Days he seems to have hated the whole filming experience back in the day, but must have mellowed to have made a follow-up), but for me it totally fits with the whole 'detective noir' aspect of the movie. In fact I have never watched the other 'cuts' and with the voice-over opening to the BR 2049 teaser, I'm hoping that it will be a feature of the new film :p

The original BR is definitely in my Top 5 movies though :D
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    A bit plump, but it looks good.
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    That shawl cardigan though. My lord I want it in my life. Anyone have a link?
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:
    Pretty sure its the Prada one back from the Dragon Tattoo timeframe. Good luck finding one.
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:
    Pretty sure its the Prada one back from the Dragon Tattoo timeframe. Good luck finding one.

Well damn, I have been looking for that for a long time with no luck.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

Your correct! 8-)
  • Jeff LynneJeff Lynne Washington DCPosts: 53MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    TheExit148 wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

Your correct! 8-)

Ugh.. You don't get to roll your eyes, you have one.

I still search tirelessly for the Prada and the Margiela. If anyone has a 48-50 laying around I'd name my child after you for it.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Belstaff K Racer in black (not ink) 50% off at Harvey Nichols

http://www.harveynichols.com/brand/belstaff/144333-k-racer-black-shell-jacket/p2690678/
    Are Rag & Bone jeans Craig's go to jeans at the moment?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Sort of with the FRAMEs, BCs and AGs
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Sort of with the FRAMEs, BCs and AGs
    When's the last time he wore Scotch and Soda jeans? seems like its been awhile.
    Simon will prob know best but yeah dont think he has post SPECTRE release
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Potentially the same Brunello Cucinelli cashmere jacket as in the picture. On sale 30% off. Beautiful but at £1,840 a bit out of my reach...

http://boutique.brunellocucinelli.com/gb/outerwear_cod41563698hn.html

IMG_0571.jpg
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    Potentially the same Brunello Cucinelli cashmere jacket as in the picture. On sale 30% off. Beautiful but at £1,840 a bit out of my reach...

IMG_0571.jpg

Beautiful jacket but I'd be afraid to wear it out for fear of it getting damaged.

Now if Magnoli or Royale wanted to make their own version of this I would be most interested in buying one. :D -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

IMG_0571.jpg

What a cute father/daughter picture. ;)
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Ive tried this jacket on in a BC store and it really is beautiful
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    How does it run? Medium and Large available....
    I needed to size up. Tight under arms etc but they never had next size on rack and I couldn't be bothered hassling them to go look out back.

Simon also tried one on - not sure what opinion he had sizing wise.

Beautiful material
    this site only offers a medium or large...is a medium a 48-50 for example?
    DZ - if you go on Mr Porter they have the actual measurements for each size -{
    Thank you! WELSHBOY FOR THE WIN!
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    This week I was in London to pick up my aftershave from my usual store. The store is kilian. They have a location in Harrods floor 6 as well as the Burlington arcade. After paying for my 'usual' the salesman asked if there were anymore I'd consider so he proceeded to provide some samples and one of which he said Daniel Craig wears. Now there is obviously no actual confirmation or way of proving this but they are a very reputable brand and hardly need to fabricate a story such as this to boost sales. The fragrance in specific is called Straight to heaven by killian and personally I love it. I'm no expert but I would describe it as a strong fragrance, very masculine, but with an almost enticing tone to it. If anyone is interested the kilian site has an option to purchase 5x1.5ml samples of their fragrances of your choice with a deal that you get your money back if within a month you purchase a 50ml bottle. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
    Right somebody sniff DC next time they see / stalk him :D

Cool info!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    This week I was in London to pick up my aftershave from my usual store. The store is kilian. They have a location in Harrods floor 6 as well as the Burlington arcade. After paying for my 'usual' the salesman asked if there were anymore I'd consider so he proceeded to provide some samples and one of which he said Daniel Craig wears. Now there is obviously no actual confirmation or way of proving this but they are a very reputable brand and hardly need to fabricate a story such as this to boost sales. The fragrance in specific is called Straight to heaven by killian and personally I love it. I'm no expert but I would describe it as a strong fragrance, very masculine, but with an almost enticing tone to it. If anyone is interested the kilian site has an option to purchase 5x1.5ml samples of their fragrances of your choice with a deal that you get your money back if within a month you purchase a 50ml bottle. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Are you sure the men's fragrance is called Straight to Heaven? When I go on the Kilian website that fragrance looks to me like a women's fragrance.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    Not seen that one in duty free :))
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • JacobJacob DenmarkPosts: 294MI6 Agent
    I think this is the cardigan Daniel Craig wore at the Skyfall photo call in Istanbul.
    It's a size medium and €467.

http://www.yoox.com/dk/39715889HO/item#dept=clothingmen&sts=sr_clothingmen80&cod10=39715889HO&sizeId=5

Thought I'd give a heads up.
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent

Are you sure the men's fragrance is called Straight to Heaven? When I go on the Kilian website that fragrance looks to me like a women's fragrance.

To be precise. It's straight to heaven white cristal. The range of fragrances straight to heaven sits in, in store they refer to as unisex. I can however assure you it is a masculine fragrance, as mentioned previously, if you're unsure the website does allow you to order a sample set, https://www.bykilian.com/en/parfums-2/discovery-selection.php I believe they've got a single malt fragrance which again is unisex but I would consider it more a men's fragrance. If you're in the U.K. Harrods kilian department on the 6th floor are extremely helpful!

I think in order to purchase this sample set you have to an account. Please don't hesitate to private message me if you have any more questions! I'll try to help the best I can!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Still loving his CG lodge hoody

daniel_craig_gets_caught_in_the_new_york_city_sn.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    got one in the other blue , absolute love it
    just couldnt get the spirit blue :#
    my advice grab one if you can
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Still loving his CG lodge hoody

daniel_craig_gets_caught_in_the_new_york_city_sn.jpg
    007 reporting for duty