Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    {[]
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    If I were to go to this barber, could I get a better haircut than Daniel Craig's?
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Here’s another pic of DC outside a barbershop, but I guess we can’t say for sure it is the same place he was in...

BD909382-_F1_F4-4_AEE-8031-_CBCB1_F943_FEE.jpg

He sure is getting some good use out of his Kenton’s
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Got to say I feel a bit sorry for him in this post. Oversteps the mark a bit and I bet he was fuming!!

Im with welshy on this one! Pictures walking the streets is one thing but I feel this is crossing the line. I had a tip on the barber a few weeks back and had been in contact about getting a haircut but they are not happy about this photo.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Dufus wrote:
    Alright, who wants to do the detective work and get his haircut from DC’s barber in NY...

*cough* Mantis *cough*

90_EB4599-4050-4_DDB-_A382-_BA2_A7_D0_CCAA6.jpg

You have to feel some sympathy for the poor guy - getting snapped whilst having a haircut?!? Not a good look for any of us :))

Got to say I feel a bit sorry for him in this post. Oversteps the mark a bit and I bet he was fuming!!

To be clear - that’s exactly what I meant in my post; I think it’s totally out of order and an invasion of his privacy. A step too far indeed.
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Hopefully that photograph wont dissuade him from returning since he seems to be a recurring costumer. If the photograph doesn't then prying adults certainly will so keep that in mind for those who visit.
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    If I were to go to this barber, could I get a better haircut than Daniel Craig's?
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    Let us know in nauseating detail, Matt.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    edited April 2018
    Matt S wrote:
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    Let us know in nauseating detail, Matt.

I'm actually not tempted. I walk passed a dozen other barbers on my way home from work, and this place is not convenient to anything. But it is cheap!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    And they offer a chest wax for only $20 :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Here’s another pic of DC outside a barbershop, but I guess we can’t say for sure it is the same place he was in...

My thought exactly. Makes me want to take mine out.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:

My thought exactly. Makes me want to take mine out.

Just did the same! Finally getting some warm weather here in Boston. Enjoying brining the Kentons back out!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Here is the link to the company for the NATO strap, https://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop/nato-straps/classic-nato/khaki-red-classic-nato-strap/
    And I asked the company for a discount code 15dis for us fan’s.

Best wishes,
    Stefan
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    I know this may bother some of the readers.
    But DC’s taste in clothing has been dropping little by little. The best he wears as of late is when he is promoting his Bond movies.
    I used to be a big fan of his casual wear but lately not so much.
    I will stick to his Bond wear for now
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    I know this may bother some of the readers.
    But DC’s taste in clothing has been dropping little by little. The best he wears as of late is when he is promoting his Bond movies.
    I used to be a big fan of his casual wear but lately not so much.
    I will stick to his Bond wear for now

I have to agree. Perhaps as he gets older he's gravitating towards comfort over style, as I noticed that the fit is veering away from the slim/skinny fit he favours in years gone by, and more towards a more relaxed fit. I've always thought his casual style is definitely "scruffy" to begin with, but always seems some thought has gone into it. Nowadays....not so much. I guess he is truly happy with Rachel Weisz ;)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I have to agree as well....when I look at this picture from years ago I see an outfit I would definitely wear myself...but in the last few years his style (or his stylists style) is not something I would gravitate towards.

craig_cardigan.jpg
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    That's great, Stefan. Many thanks.
    Stefan wrote:
    Here is the link to the company for the NATO strap, https://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop/nato-straps/classic-nato/khaki-red-classic-nato-strap/
    And I asked the company for a discount code 15dis for us fan’s.

Best wishes,
    Stefan
    Daniel Craig not as stylish as he used to be? I don't know what you guys are talking about!
    article-0-1_ADC594300000578-223_634x977.jpg
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent

Personally I really like this look & think he has better style now than many years ago. Different strokes and all that :)

(Although I can't get away with the cap - they always look ridiculous on me)
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    His style peaked around the 2011-2013 timeframe. I used to admire his style, but I haven’t felt that way for several years now.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited May 2018
    Have to agree I liked his style more around QOS and SF era both on and off screen. Latterly less so, though I will admit he introduced me to the shawl neck cardi in CR and QOS which has cost me fortune ever since! (Saw the QOS in Navy on Sat and nearly pulled the trigger were it not that I want the white one as well decisions, decisions!).

Must be tough to be original day in and out when everyone is watching your every move. I used to stress over casual Fridays and went back to wearing suits as it was easier, so god knows how he handles it. Blantently some days he just don’t bother cannot say the blame him.

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I think we overthink these things and expect him to be stylish every time on the streets of New York when he pops out for a pint of milk!

I mean after a raging night out, im sure I look like **** popping out for a hangover cure in random clothes, rather then putting on my TF cardigan :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I think we overthink these things and expect him to be stylish every time on the streets of New York when he pops out for a pint of milk!

I mean after a raging night out, im sure I look like **** popping out for a hangover cure in random clothes, rather then putting :)) on my TF cardigan :))

Overthinking would be suitable if he’s been declining since a week or even a month or two.

But DC has been having this declining pattern for years now. So it is not really overthinking it. Is it ? :)

I think he just now doesn’t care as much about fashioning pieces together as he used to before marrying Rachel ! He’s officially off the dating market so this might explain things :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    edited May 2018

But DC has been having this declining pattern for years now. So it is not really overthinking it. Is it ? :)

But to be fair he's looked good and bad on occasions since he became Bond and prob before Bond.

The other week was not too shabby:

rachel-weisz-daniel-craig-photos-07.jpg

Old unflattering pic of paps catching him running errands (typical DC when out and about town):

2d6e98047b539b21aff4aaba72eb8f9e.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Does anyone remember a photo back in the 2005/2006 days of Craig, covered in sweat and just hammered, being carried out of a club/bar by two people? I swear I saw it back then but it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

Craig has literally, physically and professionally given more of himself to this role than any other Bond actor, by a wide damn margin. Fans have a rough way of thanking him for it.
    Does anyone remember a photo back in the 2005/2006 days of Craig, covered in sweat and just hammered, being carried out of a club/bar by two people? I swear I saw it back then but it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.
    Please post that picture if it exists :))
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Nice little piece in the mail today, including some intimate photos featuring DC. Most notable him relaxing watching the rugby.
    20180609_103353.jpg
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5821161/amp/Glamorous-lifestyle-Daniel-Craigs-photogenic-actress-daughter-revealed.html
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Dc is back in the gym it seems. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/james-bond-star-daniel-craig-12672654
    20180613_102916.jpg

And still giving the SM300 coax wrist time.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Dc is back in the gym it seems. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/james-bond-star-daniel-craig-12672654
    20180613_102916.jpg

And still giving the SM300 coax wrist time.

Nice hat -{
    YNWA 97
    I thought you'd like that Sir M.