Spectre tickets London

RFRF The NetherlandsPosts: 34MI6 Agent
Hi guys,

Does anyone know when the spectre tickets go on sale ? I know the premiere Oct 26 but I want to buy the tickets for the same evening.

On the site of Odeon I have already left my email address but maybe you can tell me more ?

Thank you in advance,

Rico

Comments

• double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    BREAKING NEWS: At 07:00 UK time, Monday 7th September, the box-office for #SPECTRE opens across UK + Ireland! 

https://twitter.com/007
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Aaaggghhh!!!!!! I have seriously messed up here.

For all the DC 007 movies I have seen the film in Leicester Square on the day of release, followed by a long boozy lunch with family complete with Vespers. However, this year I will be in Vienna so won't get to see the film until the following Saturday 30 October.

Here's hoping I will avoid spoilers for the full week!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I hope at least, you'll still have the boozy lunch and Vespers ?
    Some traditions should be maintained. ;) {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Here's hoping I will avoid spoilers for the full week!

Just imagine how us outside of the UK will feel, having yet again to wait almost two weeks. Some people have to wait three weeks after it's released in the UK. At least I won't feel left out since most of Europe is in with America this time, since with Skyfall it was released in Europe all at the same time with the UK.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    AH !, Britain wins again! {[] :)) :p
    Only joking guys. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks as I'd say with the
    Amount t of TV coverage ( specials etc) and advertisers using clips. It's going
    To be a hard few weeks. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    See you UK folks on October 26th...the missus and I will be in London....should we organize a pint or eight?
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    See you UK folks on October 26th...the missus and I will be in London....should we organize a pint or eight?

Tens a nice round number. If I can get tickets. 10's a good idea.
  • RFRF The NetherlandsPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    I will be there ;) so 11 :))
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Sounds like a plan. 12 {[]
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Ill be there with some Bond friends as well
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Count me in. From Brazil with love :D
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Tempted, very tempted!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    the more the merrier heh :)
    007 reporting for duty
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    Would be interested too along with Mrs Bond. Is this an own invite for fellow Bond fans?
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    When SPECTRE opens in the States my buddy and I are planning to take the day off from work and seeing it at the local IMAX . It's Digital IMAX but a good one with an over 60 ft wide screen. Gonna be a fun day. Interesting side note, that same friend, many, many years ago while on a high school sponsored trip to England saw LALD at a theater in London shortly after its premier. -{
    Leicester Square 26th 1930 who's there?!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Seems most of the cinema companies have royally f......d up ! :))

Cineworld only offering Didsbury, so much for a nationwide release...
    Showcase not much better...
    May have to book with Vue or Odeon if they dont sort it soon, grrrrr
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Look for the orange people, first showing at Odeaon Leicester Square...that will be us!

Spectre_Premiere_seats.jpg
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I've arranged a private showing on the opening evening for some clients, at the Odeon in Panton St around the corner in Leicester Sqare... But will join you all later for drinks if you're staying on.... -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    The Mantis wrote:
    Look for the orange people, first showing at Odeaon Leicester Square...that will be us!

Spectre_Premiere_seats.jpg

I was less worried about where I was sitting and more focused on just getting seats! So I'm down on row D. Hopefully viewing won't be too bad! Then again, the whole occasion will make up for it.
    we should all discuss the "after-party"...
    Well David we can start off in M and M world nearby, get a sugar rush then head to a bar.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Just booked my seat, looks like I'm a couple of rows behind you Mantis.
  • antovolkantovolk Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    For those wondering why the BFI IMAX aren't doing the 7:30/8pm opening night showing on the 26th - some company have booked out private screenings every day at that time for the whole week until the 31st...

The Empire IMAX (a better choice given they're getting IMAX Laser projection at the end of this month, which the BFI isn't) unfortunately doesn't have the opening night show either...calling them when lines open to find out why - if that doesn't pan out, I'm pulling trigger for the 11:30pm first show.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Well I guess we know now that the Premiere will 100% definitely NOT be at Leicester Square. RAH still empty that night and event ticket sellers are advertising Red Carpet tickets @ RAH for £3k and inc After Party for £5K, of course this could all be counter intelligence from EON.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    antovolk wrote:
    For those wondering why the BFI IMAX aren't doing the 7:30/8pm opening night showing on the 26th - some company have booked out private screenings every day at that time for the whole week until the 31st...

The Empire IMAX (a better choice given they're getting IMAX Laser projection at the end of this month, which the BFI isn't) unfortunately doesn't have the opening night show either...calling them when lines open to find out why - if that doesn't pan out, I'm pulling trigger for the 11:30pm first show.
    I've managed to get the 23.59 showing at the iMax although it wasn't easy this morning. Think I may have been charged more than once too. Think that will be a busy one
    Thomo wrote:
    antovolk wrote:

I've managed to get the 23.59 showing at the iMax although it wasn't easy this morning. Think I may have been charged more than once too. Think that will be a busy one

Yeah, both that and Odeon Leicester Square are packed. I have a window open on OLS so I book that straight away if Empire IMAX isn't doing the 8pm opening night for sure.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Fiance's birthday is the 27th Oct so...
    Lunch at Rules - Booked,
    Followed by seats in the a Royal Circle at Leicester Square - Booked :D
    I'm so thoughtful!! :D
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Well I guess we know now that the Premiere will 100% definitely NOT be at Leicester Square. RAH still empty that night and event ticket sellers are advertising Red Carpet tickets @ RAH for £3k and inc After Party for £5K, of course this could all be counter intelligence from EON.

So any guesses as to where the Premiere will be ?? all a bit close now thought it would be out there?
    Thomo wrote:

So any guesses as to where the Premiere will be ?? all a bit close now thought it would be out there?

Pretty much confirmed now that it's Royal Albert Hall. Although given the Empire IMAX is having an "event associated with the premiere", hence the lack of 8pm showings there, it could be there too.