Spectre tickets London

Comments

• shrimpy10shrimpy10 UKPosts: 10MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Look for the orange people, first showing at Odeaon Leicester Square...that will be us!

Spectre_Premiere_seats.jpg

Sat in row v just behind you mantis! Cannot wait to see the film! :D
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    shrimpy10 wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Look for the orange people, first showing at Odeaon Leicester Square...that will be us!

Spectre_Premiere_seats.jpg

Sat in row v just behind you mantis! Cannot wait to see the film! :D

-{ :007)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    No chucking popcorn on Mantis!! {[]
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Popcorn in the mouth, not on the head...
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    we should all discuss the "after-party"...

Count me in. :D
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Sounds interesting!
    image.jpg
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    Anyone else think it's pretty mean that Odeon BFI IMAX, the UK's biggest cinema screen, has booked out every opening week evening performance to some company? There are no screenings between 5pm and midnight Monday - Friday. Those of us with jobs can't go and see it before midnight. I wouldn't mind if the company had booked when the box office opened, but as far as I can see, those tickets were never available to the public. :(
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    So plans for the evening of the movie. I was thinking that those of us who are attending the 7:30pm screening on the opening night could meet up beforehand for a few drinks somewhere central and make a real evening of it. Is anyone 'suiting up'? :007)
    Due to work my odds of being in the UK have increased considerably so if there is a knees up before or after I would be interested as I can divert to London for a few days :D

I should have booked a 19:30 ticket regardless just incase so might have to watch at another London Odeon!!
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Have a look at the EVERYMAN cinema at Canary Wharf /crossrail site ,they are doing a blacktie event on the opening night for Spectre ,my mate went there the other day to see the new Kray film ,he says its the best cinema in London ,check it out guys :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    RAH venue for Royal premiere but expectations announced of no tickets sold to the public...http://www.royalalberthall.com/about-the-hall/news/2015/september/royal-albert-hall-to-host-world-premiere-of-spectre/
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    Bond is hot property again - and the fans are the first ones paying the price... :#
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Might not be going to the premiere, but I'm fairly confident that, first screening, Leicester Square the atmosphere will be good, a lot of excited fans it'll still be a good night!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Anyone else think it's pretty mean that Odeon BFI IMAX, the UK's biggest cinema screen, has booked out every opening week evening performance to some company? There are no screenings between 5pm and midnight Monday - Friday. Those of us with jobs can't go and see it before midnight. I wouldn't mind if the company had booked when the box office opened, but as far as I can see, those tickets were never available to the public. :(
    Some friends and I are seeing It in IMAX at the Odeon on the 27th, we booked it immediately though.
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    I've already booked the Leicester Square screening at 11:30 PM in October 26th. But I'm trying to do the possible and the impossible to go to the Premiere in RAH. Fingers crossed!!! -{
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Looks like you can get yourself entered into a draw for these golden tickets...I didn't want to paste the link directly as not everyone has a Facebook account, but hopefully you can get the info and just put the various urls directly into your browser. If you have Facebook, then look up James Bond Radio. -{

Screenshot_2015_09_16_23_14_09.jpg
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    Anyone happen to have extra tickets (need 2) to the Leicester Square at 19:30 on Oct 26? I'm still searching!
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know the timings of the Premier? Was thinking I may take a trip to RAH and see all the action there before the IMAX later ?
    Well it looks like I'm 99.9% certain to be in London on the 26th.

Now to decide what to do, not too bothered about missing the Leicester Square 19:30 showing since the stars will be at the RAH. Maybe go for a gander to the RAH Premier and then catch a midnight showing however I'm not the best at cinemas at silly late hours....
    welshboy78 wrote:

Now to decide what to do, not too bothered about missing the Leicester Square 19:30 showing since the stars will be at the RAH. Maybe go for a gander to the RAH Premier and then catch a midnight showing however I'm not the best at cinemas at silly late hours....

I've booked the IMAX for 23.59 but booked on the day the tickets came out
    Thomo wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I've booked the IMAX for 23.59 but booked on the day the tickets came out

Yeah only a few seats left all right at the sides. 23.30 at Leicester Square has quite a few options so might swing for that maybe
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) a night out with a bunch of p*ssed up Bond fans. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Looks like a few Vespers will be needed
  • LiparusLiparus Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Going for the whole Spectre experience. Pre film drinks and food at Rules, before sitting down to the 7:30 showing at Leicester Sq. (whilst wearing the N Peal and hopefully the Racer Jacket, if in stock, naturally!) :007)
    Liparus wrote:
    Going for the whole Spectre experience. Pre film drinks and food at Rules, before sitting down to the 7:30 showing at Leicester Sq. (whilst wearing the N Peal and hopefully the Racer Jacket, if in stock, naturally!) :007)

This brings up an interesting question...wonder who in the LS showing (as that seems a pretty robust crowd of us now) will be wearing Bond kit?
    Guess the weather might come into play!! Could be more Billy Reid then JV :))

(would say Mr White Jacket if we knew what it was)
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Just as a heads up on Rules, was walking past on Friday hoping to take some pics and the whole frontage is covered in scaffolding X-(
    Burger King it is then lol
    Just as a heads up on Rules, was walking past on Friday hoping to take some pics and the whole frontage is covered in scaffolding X-(

Thanks for the heads up! Had the booking confirmed so thankfully no issues on the inside of the restaurant!
    I will be the one being arrested brandishing a toy PPK with a silencer in the shadows! :))

The Mantis wrote:
    Liparus wrote:

This brings up an interesting question...wonder who in the LS showing (as that seems a pretty robust crowd of us now) will be wearing Bond kit?