Your story ideas for Bond 25

Comments

• perdoggperdogg Posts: 432MI6 Agent
    Here is the official storyline. Bond gets suspended from the 00 programme after he fails to return the Tom Ford Bomber jacket so he is forced to work in as a night manager in an hotel where he discovers an international arms deal. It is called Licence to Travelocity. There is a corporate tie in to save cost.
    "And if I told you that I'm from the Ministry of Defence?" James Bond - The Property of a Lady
  • zaphod99zaphod99 Posts: 1,415MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    While I like The Garden of Death to be used, I strongly disagree that there should be a new reboot after Craig. There is no need to do that now. Just continue pretty much where Craig left off, but obviously with a slightly different style due to the styke of the new actor, much like they did it when Dalton was hired.

The main reason I want a reboot really is because of Blofeld. I just really think it would be fitting for Daniel Craig to kill Blofeld at the end of his era. However, as they have finally gotten the rights to use Blofeld again, it would be a shame to write him out of the series so soon. But a reboot would solve that problem.

I would be fine for the DC timeline to continue however. But I REALLY want the garden of death.

I too would love the Garden of Death...but I would call the piece The Death Collector. As far as I'm concerned, they can bring back Waltz, Bautista and Seydoux to reprise their roles with The New GuyTM, and just keep moving forward.

All of that sounds fine, but please not Waltz. A new head of Spectre maybe, but not Waltz again. He slept through Spectre and was clearly 'slumming it' . Even in interviews when supposedly 'selling it' he could not be arsed. Both he and Daniel looked Bored stiff. New Balls please.
    Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    It would be best of Craig's Bond kills Blofeld and it would be nice to be able to use Blofeld again. But it would be too early if the next Bond gets to fight Blofeld just after craig killed him. Let Bond #8 be a in the Craig timeline and reboot for Bond #9 or #10.
    They shouldn't reboot for every actor.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    zaphod99 wrote:
    Jarvio wrote:

The main reason I want a reboot really is because of Blofeld. I just really think it would be fitting for Daniel Craig to kill Blofeld at the end of his era. However, as they have finally gotten the rights to use Blofeld again, it would be a shame to write him out of the series so soon. But a reboot would solve that problem.

I would be fine for the DC timeline to continue however. But I REALLY want the garden of death.

I too would love the Garden of Death...but I would call the piece The Death Collector. As far as I'm concerned, they can bring back Waltz, Bautista and Seydoux to reprise their roles with The New GuyTM, and just keep moving forward.

All of that sounds fine, but please not Waltz. A new head of Spectre maybe, but not Waltz again. He slept through Spectre and was clearly 'slumming it' . Even in interviews when supposedly 'selling it' he could not be arsed. Both he and Daniel looked Bored stiff. New Balls please.

I enjoyed Waltz more than you did, and can see an arc for his Blofeld...but the point may be moot, as publicly he seemed to link his return to Craig's. You may get your wish ;)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • bomd is not backbomd is not back Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    My first post on here. Hi all. 53 year old lifelong fan. I want James on a stand alone sanctioned mission this time. A scientist from area 51 goes rogue and sets up a hidden factory producing free energy machines for the world. With oil gas and electric companys at risk of going bust due to the new tech James is sent on the trail of the scientist. When he eventually finds the hidden base he struggles to eliminate the scientist and his work because he is doing it for the good of mankind. Clean free energy. James is in conflict until he discovers that spectre is financing the project in order to destroy all energy companies and then extort the world with its own new energy. We end as old school Bond...blowing up a huge hidden building but trying to save the scientist..and the girl of course.
    thanks for reading.....favourite films...TB and OHMSS
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Welcome to AJB! If you intended your screen name to read "bond is not back" just send me a PM and I'll fix it. You might want to have a read at http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/ and if you like say hello at http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/page/68/
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    My first post on here. Hi all. 53 year old lifelong fan. I want James on a stand alone sanctioned mission this time. A scientist from area 51 goes rogue and sets up a hidden factory producing free energy machines for the world. With oil gas and electric companys at risk of going bust due to the new tech James is sent on the trail of the scientist. When he eventually finds the hidden base he struggles to eliminate the scientist and his work because he is doing it for the good of mankind. Clean free energy. James is in conflict until he discovers that spectre is financing the project in order to destroy all energy companies and then extort the world with its own new energy. We end as old school Bond...blowing up a huge hidden building but trying to save the scientist..and the girl of course.
    I like this and he could be called professor Hildebrand and his energy programme could be called Rarity hence a Fleming title The Hildebrand Rarity. going to probably get some smart Alec say Hildebrand was safe house in SP but if Charles Grey can be Bonds alie in YOLT and then Blofeld in DAF, Felix changes in almost every movie and same with our hero in every couple of movies I think we could let the safe house slip by :)
    I don't see a problem with using that title after its understated appearance in SP. After all, OHMSS is seen on a file in TB and the phrase "licence to kill" did crop up a few times before 1989.
    Whether the producers think it a commercial enough title is a different matter!
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    superdaddy wrote:
    I like this and he could be called professor Hildebrand and his energy programme could be called Rarity hence a Fleming title The Hildebrand Rarity. going to probably get some smart Alec say Hildebrand was safe house in SP but if Charles Grey can be Bonds alie in YOLT and then Blofeld in DAF, Felix changes in almost every movie and same with our hero in every couple of movies I think we could let the safe house slip by :)

I love this
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    edited May 2016
    In the PST Bond is on a mission in Jerusalem to kill or capture an expert on atomic bombs who has defected to a crimminal network.

Later he tries to find some stolen uranium (perhaps on Greenland, involving a snow scooter chase)
    Bond rescues a kidnapped expert on atomic bombs in Moscow, perhaps with a chase scene in the famous Moscow Metro.

The main Bond girl is a investigative journalist who has been working the story from her end. She and Bond work together, but the journalist must also decide if she wants to write a story about Bond and the 00-branch. That way they have both common and opposing interests.

It turns out the villans are assembling a nuclear bomb in a vulcano in the Canary Islands. The explostion will create a tsunami in much of the Atlantic ocean. SPECTRE is behind the plan, and they demand the release of Blofeld.

Bond kills the villans in the vulcanoe. Q (who is afraid of planes) is flown down in a private jet (Lear jet) tha tlands on the deck of an aircraft carrier. Q is then sent by helicopter to the vulcano where he stops the ticking bomb.

But meanwhile in London Blofeld is helped by Q's second in command to escape ....

(Bond 26 will involve the garden of death and the killing of Blofeld.)
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Someone in another topic has bought up the idea that a real Blofeld is still out there - which reminds me of the Mandarin in Marvel's Iron Man 3 and All Hail the King.

It's a bit complicated, so I'll explain the PTS for the set up and the basic story idea. It's an idea that could rectify all the mistakes made with Spectre and Blofeld in SP.

So here is a basic story idea.

PTS: Flashback to 2006. After the events of QoS. With Quantum having been exposed, and their agents being captured and killed, Franz Oberhauser (Christoph Waltz), a member of secret crime organisation Spectre, escapes an assanitation attempt, set up by the head of Spectre, Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ben Kingsley), After escaping, Oberhauser leaves, and joins the deteriorating crime group Quantum. Oberhauser discovers that his long lost foster brother, James Bond (Daniel Craig), is the one who has exposed Quantum; and, after spending years in Spectre tracking down Bond, Oberhauser now has Quantum files on his brother. Oberhauser decides to become the leader of Quantum, to get revenge on Bond, and revenge on his former employer, Blofeld. Oberhauser renames Quantum Spectre, and calls himself Blofeld, to frame the real Spectre and he real Blofeld.

Present day (2018). Bond, in his fifties, is bought back into MI6 after a mass of agents are killed. Bond suspects Oberhauser is involved, and arranges a meeting with him. Oberhauser tells Bond about Spectre an Blofeld, but refuses to tell him more, unless he is released from prison. Blofeld discovers Bond has been talking to Oberhauser, and Blofeld decides that he will force Bond to kill Oberhauser, as to not raise suspicion. To do this, Blofeld sends his top henchman Risico (Idris Elba) to kill Madelaine at Bond's flat. Bond finds Madelaine dead, and returns to the prison and, after making his way into Oberhauser's cell, beats him for information. This puts Oberhauser into hospital.

The movie then focuses around a cross of revenge plots, with Blofeld wanting to kill Oberhauser, Oberhauser wanting to kill Bond after their prison confrontation and Blofeld, and Bond wanting to kill Blofeld and Risico. The film would also include various Easter eggs, such as a Spectre meeting with new incarnations of Dr No, Rosa Klebb, Largo and Irma Bunt (Blofeld's wife). The film would all build up to a tense climax, where Bond confronts Blofeld, Irma and Risico in a version of the Garden of Death story in Japan.

Oh, and to cover some continuity issues with this story:
    - The octopus logo and rings belong to Quantum, not Spectre. Therefore, Le Chiffre and Greene could have worn them before Oberhauser took control of Quantum.
    - Oberhauser lied about being behind the events of the previous film, just to make Bond angry.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Someone in another topic has bought up the idea that a real Blofeld is still out there - which reminds me of the Mandarin in Marvel's Iron Man 3 and All Hail the King.

I was joking when I brought up that there could be a real Blofeld out there, but I'm glad people liked the idea! It's probably the only way to fix the Oberhauser/Blofeld mess, but at the same time it admits to the mess and makes SP look even worse. And it will make the SPECTRE/Quantum mess even more of a mess. Though I didn't like the Craig reboot, I think a reboot again could fix this problem in the cleanest way.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Not a bad thought, especially if Craig does nort return for 25. To expand on that: Let's say Hiddleston is cast and Waltz doesn't return as Blofeld/Oberhouser what you could have is Blofeld/Oberhouser escapes from prison and then is promptly killed...by Mr. Hinx. No one is taking credit for killing Blofeld/Oberhouser and MI6 sets out to investigate. Bond is back on the job at MI6; after his time away with Madeleine they mutually decided to go their separate ways as Bond's true love is the Service. So we have Ms. Swann out of the way and can now concentrate on the rest of the story. Oberhouser/Blofeld turns out to have been a front or puppet for the real Blofeld; just a twisted man that Blofeld/SPECTRE were able to use as a front and throw MI6, et al off their scent...almost a very loose take on "The Man Who Never Was"; all that "author of all your pain stuff" being the ravings of a jealous unbalanced brainwashed Oberhouser who did actually murder his own father out of misplaced anger and jeolousy. So now we have the real Blofeld for Bond to do battle with over the next couple of films.
    HowardB wrote:
    Not a bad thought, especially if Craig does nort return for 25. To expand on that: Let's say Hiddleston is cast and Waltz doesn't return as Blofeld/Oberhouser what you could have is Blofeld/Oberhouser escapes from prison and then is promptly killed...by Mr. Hinx. No one is taking credit for killing Blofeld/Oberhouser and MI6 sets out to investigate. Bond is back on the job at MI6; after his time away with Madeleine they mutually decided to go their separate ways as Bond's true love is the Service. So we have Ms. Swann out of the way and can now concentrate on the rest of the story. Oberhouser/Blofeld turns out to have been a front or puppet for the real Blofeld; just a twisted man that Blofeld/SPECTRE were able to use as a front and throw MI6, et al off their scent...almost a very loose take on "The Man Who Never Was"; all that "author of all your pain stuff" being the ravings of a jealous unbalanced brainwashed Oberhouser who did actually murder his own father out of misplaced anger and jeolousy. So now we have the real Blofeld for Bond to do battle with over the next couple of films.

Purvis and Wade aren't capable of such a script, sadly.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    If DC is done then I rather they forget about SPECTRE for a few films and then finally break Blofeld out of jail later on with a diff actor and then carry on as usual - over time we won't care about needing Waltz back for continuity sake and we all get a well needed break from this whole forced linked Quantum / SPECTRE organization from the current era
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Perhaps having Blofeld played by a different actor in each film, could be carried on as a
    Tradition from " The old Days" . Even today I'm guessing villains would stil be big in to
    Plastic surgery. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    He needs it after that exploding Omega!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Jake24Jake24 Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    I've written a treatment for Bond 25, which features many things I would like to see in the forthcoming Bond entry. Bare with me, it's rough and probably riddled with plot holes. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts:

Taking place nearly a year following the events of Spectre, the film opens as we see the traditional gunbarrel sequence more akin to Binder's design. Here we see a brief, Bond-less pre-titles sequence where an unknown assailant behind the scenes manages to break a disheveled Blofeld and several other key members of SPECTRE out of Belmarsh Prison. A shadowy figure murders each prison guard one by one. Blofeld's cell opens.

Another title sequence by Daniel Kleinman.

What follows is an exterior shot of a secluded paradise (someone mentioned GoldenEye resort), and we see Bond for the first time, bored out of his mind, back in a stage of depression and addiction. Madeleine has trouble seeing her lover in this state and sympathises with him, though over time, after bottling up her emotions, expresses her displeasement with him. They agree, mutually (at least Bond made it seem), that they cannot be together. Madeleine leaves him, and that is the last we see of her. In actuality, Bond is heartbroken, being left with nothing. No lover, no job, nothing to preoccupy him. He knows now that the only place for him is in the field. He agrees to return to the service after hearing of Blofeld's escape. Bond is re-immersed into the world of a spy, and very quickly adapts to his former life of which he had become accustomed to.

M informs Bond that Blofeld has formed a new SPECTRE organization (having been defunct after it's leader was imprisoned) with its few surviving members as well as new recruitments including henchwomen Irma Bunt (Tilda Swinton), with whom Blofeld is in a relationship with. Blofeld is played as more of a loose cannon in this film, seeming like he could snap at any moment. When he does, it's undeniably terrifying and unsettling. A growing number of suicides within secret agents is deeply concerning Mallory. MI6 receives a tip of Blofeld's location, and Bond is given his mission - to track down and eliminate his arch enemy by any means necessary. After flirting with Moneypenny, he receives his briefing from Q and a beautiful, gadget-less Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato (Q recognized Bond's lack of responsibility the last time around).

Aston_Martin_Vanquish_Zagato_Concept_01.0.jpg

Bond begins his journey in Cardiff, Wales, where Blofeld holds his first board meeting following SPECTRE's reconstruction. The scene takes place at the Senedd in Cardiff Bay (the location for the Welsh National Assembly, a very Ken Adam-esque place). Bond infiltrates the meeting, where it is revealed that SPECTRE was behind the suicides. SPECTRE bribed the head of the World Health Organization with a large sum of money, who in return, would grant SPECTRE permission to manufacture a pharmaceutical drug for field agents to use as a coping mechanism for PTSD. A chemical ingredient in the drug caused the many active agents that utilized it to have suicidal thoughts and eventually to commit suicide. Blofeld spots Bond and a shootout takes place between him, Bunt, and a few of Blofeld's mercenaries. Bond confronts Blofeld face to face and for this brief moment, Bond was brought back to the moment on Westminster Bridge where he opted against killing Blofeld for the sake of a life without espionage. Now that he'd learned his lesson and knew that this type of life wasn't suited for him, Bond wanted nothing more than to eliminate the one man responsible for everything that went wrong in his life. He points his Walther towards Blofeld, begins squeezing the trigger, when, very suddenly, Irma knocks the gun out of his hand. She and Blofeld manage to escape. Bond takes chase with his Aston. He dispatches of several mercenaries but looses sight of the two most important culprits.

cardiff-bay.jpg

Bond informs M that Blofeld was the puppeteer behind the suicides, who is currently at an enquiry centred around the stabilization of Britain's national security, a meeting in the presence of both MI6 and MI5 leaders. Suddenly, a bomb goes off and kills the head of MI5. M is spared, and the event quickly becomes a global concern. Now, the world restores their faith in MI6 to prevent future global terror. M is ordered by the British government to stay in London and out of the field as well as triple the size of MI6's security staff, as they are not keen on loosing any more valuable intelligence figures.

Meanwhile, we see an intense exchange between Blofeld and Irma, who is revealed to be the one who broke him out of prison. He is completely fed up with Bond interfering with his plans, and asks her to track him down and kill him as her sole mission. At the same time, Blofeld goes into hiding. He knows what Bond is capable of.

Bond is given a contact in Athens, Greece, named Tanya. Upon meeting her, Bond develops a close physical attraction towards her. This is to his surprise, as he didn't expect to have feelings for a women so soon after Madeleine left him. At first, Bond attempts to stay platonic, but In flagrant disregard of the untimely demises of all his past lovers, he opts to sleep with her. The following day, Bond receives a tip - a former SPECTRE operative that had gone rogue and is willing to give MI6 any information they need in exchange for full protection against Blofeld. Bond contacts the man and agrees to meet him at a luxurious casino off the coast of Athens. Before Bond can receive any information, Irma appears at the Casino and kills the lead. Bond and Tanya steel separate motorcycles and begin to escape with Bunt closely following. Bond kills several SPECTRE mercenaries but loses sight of Tanya. The chase progresses through the Acropolis and eventually leads to a dead end cliff. Bond pulls up to see Bunt taking Tanya hostage, threatening to shoot her unless he gave up his search for Blofeld. Bond disagrees and shoots Bunt in the shoulder. Wounded but not killed, she murders Tanya. Bond sprints towards her and hits her on the head with his gun. He interrogates Bunt on the spot, who reveals that she along with SPECTRE were responsible for the bomb, meant to kill M, which in turn would leave British intelligence in shambles and allow the organization to continue to create global terror and operate with ease. Refusing to give Bond any information as to Blofeld's location, he throws Bunt off the cliff, killing her. Bond is disgusted with himself and feels guilt having lead another innocent women to death. But regret is unprofessional. As Blofeld learns of the death of his lover, he begins to use everything at his disposal to finally succeed in the demise of Bond, something which he had been trying to do for a long time.

acropolis-athens.jpg

Back in London, not even the combined assistance from Q, Moneypenny, or Tanner will help M find a lead on Blofeld's location. He decides to enlist the CIA to aid in the tracking and elimination of the man once known as Franz Oberhauser. The CIA sends in their most skilled agent and one of Bond's closest allies - Felix Leiter.

At Blades, Bond and Felix share a chat centred around several tactics and methods they plan to use to capture and kill Blofeld. Unexpectedly, the two are kidnapped and taken on board a helicopter to Japan. More specifically, Blofeld's villa in the Garden of Death. Both are knocked out. A tied up Bond awakes to see Blofeld standing over him. It sickened Blofeld to think that this one man had thwarted his plan for yet another instance. And he isn't going to let it happen again, so he made sure that Bond was lacking in any form of gadget that could free him of the situation he was about to experience. After the death of his lover, Blofeld exacts his revenge on Bond. First, to kill his friend, second, to kill him. Ernst had discovered a new torture method - Chinese water torture. Driving his victim insane by restricting them of movement while dropping a spec of water onto the same spot of their forehead one drop at a time. Not being able to move, Bond has no choice but to watch this psychotic individual inflict severe psychological distress on Leiter. Watching his friend being tortured without being able to stop it made Bond deeply disturbed. All he could do was scream.

After many long minutes of torturing Leiter, Blofeld severs his neck, killing him. Bond is then forced onto the chair so Blofeld can repeat the same exercise on him. He thought it would be better, however, for Bond to die a much more gruesome death. He sets off a timer and an explosion is expected to blow in 10 minutes. As Blofeld and his men begin to escape the villa, Bond's adrenaline kicks in. Using every muscle in his body, Bond breaks free of one arm and uses it to untie the other. He grabs his Walther, kicks open the entrance to the corridor and shoots every henchmen it his path. A foot chase ensues that ends with Bond catching up to Blofeld, and the two engage in a lengthy one on one fist fight. Bond uses one hand to choke Blofeld and the other to break a chain off the wall. He begins to strangle Blofeld until his last breath. Bond kills him, knowing that the one man responsible for the death of Vesper, M, Felix, and Hannes, was now dead. He let out an exhale, and began to escape the garden as the clock ticks. Spotting a balloon, Bond climbs aboard and escapes within seconds of the explosion. However, shrapnel and falling debris from the villa rips a hole into the balloon, causing him to plummet to the ocean. We are left not knowing whether or not Bond survives the impact.
    Very entertaining -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Based loosely on Brokenclaw by John Gardner

A Chinese general enlists a powerful half-Chinese half-Hydah gangster Brokenclaw Lee (Anthony Ruivivar) in a plot to frame a British Agent James Bond (Tom Hiddleston) for the assassination a rival general who is next in line to the presidency of China.
    "And if I told you that I'm from the Ministry of Defence?" James Bond - The Property of a Lady
    Reposted on Facebook by my friend Clint Evans on the 'James Bond Enthusiasts' page there (creator unknown)...

I know many of us here aren't fond of continuing on with the current Blofeld/SPECTRE storyline, but if it could be done with this level of panache...

Death_Collector.jpg
  • DisneyBuysJamesBindDisneyBuysJamesBind Welwyn Garden CityPosts: 5MI6 Agent
    Hey guys, i'm a new member and how about Bond 25 will have a Martian War story:

Set two years after the events of Spectre, the opening shot begins with a gunbarrel and we can see Daniel Craig. The pre-titles begins with the outer space shot and the camera is heading towards our home planet Earth. The narration said: "No one would've believe in the new years of the 21st century, the human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we being scrutinised as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded with envious eyes; and slowly and surely, they drawn their plan against us."

The music begins (with a remake version of a Medieval II Total War soundtrack 'Duke of Death') as we can see an exterior shot of Bond, in the DB5, being chased by the group of terrorist while Madeleine and the Armed Forces to rescue civilians from the group of terrorist. Bond shoots the enemy driver and explodes in the heart of Atlanta. He calls for backup to finish off the terrorist down. Blofeld becomes an ally of his original friend and rescuing Bond from the group of men. MI6 deserves victory, until the strange horn appeared. So what's is that strange horn; Could it be a Martian War or it's just a hoax?

An interior shot of an MI6 office in London shows a pile of newspapers reads "MI6 charged for involving in terror war". M have been upset about the MI6 charged with being involved in a terror war in Atlanta and reveals a strange horn from the other day. Bond asked M that he considered about a new war, but it's not World War III, as he claims the rumours of the existence of the Martian War. But M disagreed with Bond that it isn't real. Bond leaves the office and M discovered, in personal, that it was a real war that existed as he unveils it from the archives and saws the old footage of a war for the first time ever.

On Mars, we can see the shot of the Martian general named Karken; a son of his father Julian; enters the War Council of Mars and speaks about the human race and suggesting another Martian War. the Martians agreed with the end of the human race and Karken reveals his new enemy of Commander James Bond 007. His father Julian enters the council and agreed with the Martians and his son that their will be another war but to kill Agent Bond as well.

Back on Earth, an exterior shot of the House of Commons saw Bond talking to the MP named Harriet Jones about a future war that expected to be happen soon. Meanwhile on Hyde Park, Madeleine has a view of the city of London and meets the American agent Felix Leiter; a former CIA agent who was sacked by the Central Intelligence Agency and become involved with the FBI.

In the interior shot of the MI6 office, M have in-talks with the United Taskforce (UNIT) to take on the alien race to be invaded on Earth for the night; He and the UNIT agreed to destroy the Martian race. In the army camp, we see the army preparing for war and blocked some of the roads off in order to build their own wall.

Back on Mars, that night, we see the Martian army are ready for war and Julian taking his son Karken to a warships in order to invade the planet and destroy the human race. Thousands of Martian Warships takes off from Mars and heading towards Earth.

In London, Bond was sitting on a chair in the rooftops of the MI6 office. But then, he saw a light in which means the war has begun. Bond rushes to the office and warns M that the start of the Martian War. M looks up at the window and sends his colleagues out of the office, Moneypenny tells M what's going on?

Few of the Martian Warships flies towards Westminster and began to fire at the UNIT army. Blofeld and Felix join forces to take down the alien army but he has an idea: Blofeld will kill off some of the Martian army by a rocket launcher while Felix gundowned the Warships using the Tommy gun.

The first of the Martian Warships landed in the parks of London and we see Karken (with his father Julian) along with his army gets out of a Warships. Karken saws Madeleine and Moneypenny runs towards the abandon building, but he with his army is getting after them. Meanwhile, Bond and M enters the BD5 and drives off into the London district of Soho but the Martians surround them. It was Karken's father Julian who sets a plan to block them off. Bond and M exits the car and Julian has a word with Bond. Bond kicks Julian and killed his soldiers. M quickly handcuff Julian and has been executed. On Hyde Park, Madeleine and Moneypenny was trapped by Karken and his army. Just then, Blofeld and Felix told them to stay away but Karken disagreed. They decided to kill his soldiers first and knocks Karken out unconscious.

Elsewhere, Bond and M, in the DB5, drives to rescue Madeleine and Moneypenny but although Blofeld and Felix have already rescued them. Bond quickly changed his mind that Blofeld calls him that he will be ready for Karken's execution. Bond and M arrived at the ruins of the MI6 headquarters where Blofeld, Felix, Q, Madeleine and Moneypenny have already there. Karken, with his handcuffs, gives Bond his last words. Bond executed him and the Martian have halted the war between the human race and their own race because their general died. They decided to kill the MI6 team instead and Bond and his team are ready for a final round. In slow motion, we see Bond and his friends battling the Martians alongside with the UNIT. Bond with his friends deserves victory and the city of London returns to normal.

In Buckingham Palace, the Queen (played by herself) knighted James Bond (becoming Sir James Bond) and Gareth Mallory (becoming Sir Gareth Mallory) for achieving the war against the Martian race. Q congratulates Bond and M for the award. Madeleine has decided to return to her home country and said goodbye to James Bond and his friends. Bond asked M about another terrorist organisation has been formed called GRINDER (General Revenge in Non-Dimension Entertaining Rights). The camera pulls away from the Buckingham Palace and the caption reads "James Bond will return".

This may be the best one to date guys. Thump up anyone :-)

Unless Walt Disney Pictures buys the distribution rights to James Bond apparently.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,572Chief of Staff
    ^ it's different, I'll give you that...
    YNWA 97
    Hello Disney etc, and welcome to AJB.
    We have an introduction for new members here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/int … the-forum/
    and please feel free to introduce yourself to us here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/wel … s/page/64/
    The next Bond movie will pair Bond up with the first female double-0 agent, Misty Raven, to form an alliance with her to battle a rogue double-0 agent, Simon Zoderick, who once used to work (and friend of) with Bond and Raven. This once double-0 agent is now a Spectre operative who plots now against the double-0 program after Bond sent to him to one of Her Majesty's Prison.

In the pre-title sequence Bond is on a plane battling the baddies, the plane crashes to the ground, hitting and breeching the prison walls allowing Zoderick to escape. Bond parachutes out of the plane before the plane crashes. Zoderick is joined and aided by two people, a woman who is in a prison for war crimes, Ursula Faoler and big dunce of a former Irish terrorist Patrick O'Nonnel who cannot speak.

Here is part of dialogue.

Zoderick: I have Raven here, if you do not drop the gun and surrender -she will get it.

Bond: What do you want me to do???

Zoderick: Kneel before Zoderick!!!

Bond: This never happened to the other feller.
  • McmadnessMcmadness Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    I had an idea that Blofeld instead of escaping prison used his various connections to make prison life more a luxury for himself and strikes back at Bond and MI6 (or whatever is left of it) via agents and proxies.

It would a very difficult situation for Bond, afterall how can he fight back against an enemy already in custody?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this sig. This sig loves you.
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Perhaps having Blofeld played by a different actor in each film, could be carried on as a
    Tradition from " The old Days" . Even today I'm guessing villains would stil be big in to
    Plastic surgery. ;)
    always thought Mark Strong would have made a great modern Blofeld. Thought the last guy was dreadful!
    Agreed, Mark Strong would have been a fantastic Blofeld. -{
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent

Set two years after the events of Spectre, the opening shot begins with a gunbarrel and we can see Daniel Craig. The pre-titles begins with the outer space shot and the camera is heading towards our home planet Earth. The narration said: "No one would've believe in the new years of the 21st century, the human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we being scrutinised as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded with envious eyes; and slowly and surely, they drawn their plan against us."

The music begins (with a remake version of a Medieval II Total War soundtrack 'Duke of Death') as we can see an exterior shot of Bond, in the DB5, being chased by the group of terrorist while Madeleine and the Armed Forces to rescue civilians from the group of terrorist. Bond shoots the enemy driver and explodes in the heart of Atlanta. He calls for backup to finish off the terrorist down. Blofeld becomes an ally of his original friend and rescuing Bond from the group of men. MI6 deserves victory, until the strange horn appeared. So what's is that strange horn; Could it be a Martian War or it's just a hoax?

Bond is not science fiction. It's set in a fictional human world. Read the books to understand it properly.

Bleuville.

An interior shot of an MI6 office in London shows a pile of newspapers reads "MI6 charged for involving in terror war". M have been upset about the MI6 charged with being involved in a terror war in Atlanta and reveals a strange horn from the other day. Bond asked M that he considered about a new war, but it's not World War III, as he claims the rumours of the existence of the Martian War. But M disagreed with Bond that it isn't real. Bond leaves the office and M discovered, in personal, that it was a real war that existed as he unveils it from the archives and saws the old footage of a war for the first time ever.

On Mars, we can see the shot of the Martian general named Karken; a son of his father Julian; enters the War Council of Mars and speaks about the human race and suggesting another Martian War. the Martians agreed with the end of the human race and Karken reveals his new enemy of Commander James Bond 007. His father Julian enters the council and agreed with the Martians and his son that their will be another war but to kill Agent Bond as well.

Back on Earth, an exterior shot of the House of Commons saw Bond talking to the MP named Harriet Jones about a future war that expected to be happen soon. Meanwhile on Hyde Park, Madeleine has a view of the city of London and meets the American agent Felix Leiter; a former CIA agent who was sacked by the Central Intelligence Agency and become involved with the FBI.

In the interior shot of the MI6 office, M have in-talks with the United Taskforce (UNIT) to take on the alien race to be invaded on Earth for the night; He and the UNIT agreed to destroy the Martian race. In the army camp, we see the army preparing for war and blocked some of the roads off in order to build their own wall.

Back on Mars, that night, we see the Martian army are ready for war and Julian taking his son Karken to a warships in order to invade the planet and destroy the human race. Thousands of Martian Warships takes off from Mars and heading towards Earth.

In London, Bond was sitting on a chair in the rooftops of the MI6 office. But then, he saw a light in which means the war has begun. Bond rushes to the office and warns M that the start of the Martian War. M looks up at the window and sends his colleagues out of the office, Moneypenny tells M what's going on?

Few of the Martian Warships flies towards Westminster and began to fire at the UNIT army. Blofeld and Felix join forces to take down the alien army but he has an idea: Blofeld will kill off some of the Martian army by a rocket launcher while Felix gundowned the Warships using the Tommy gun.

The first of the Martian Warships landed in the parks of London and we see Karken (with his father Julian) along with his army gets out of a Warships. Karken saws Madeleine and Moneypenny runs towards the abandon building, but he with his army is getting after them. Meanwhile, Bond and M enters the BD5 and drives off into the London district of Soho but the Martians surround them. It was Karken's father Julian who sets a plan to block them off. Bond and M exits the car and Julian has a word with Bond. Bond kicks Julian and killed his soldiers. M quickly handcuff Julian and has been executed. On Hyde Park, Madeleine and Moneypenny was trapped by Karken and his army. Just then, Blofeld and Felix told them to stay away but Karken disagreed. They decided to kill his soldiers first and knocks Karken out unconscious.

Elsewhere, Bond and M, in the DB5, drives to rescue Madeleine and Moneypenny but although Blofeld and Felix have already rescued them. Bond quickly changed his mind that Blofeld calls him that he will be ready for Karken's execution. Bond and M arrived at the ruins of the MI6 headquarters where Blofeld, Felix, Q, Madeleine and Moneypenny have already there. Karken, with his handcuffs, gives Bond his last words. Bond executed him and the Martian have halted the war between the human race and their own race because their general died. They decided to kill the MI6 team instead and Bond and his team are ready for a final round. In slow motion, we see Bond and his friends battling the Martians alongside with the UNIT. Bond with his friends deserves victory and the city of London returns to normal.

In Buckingham Palace, the Queen (played by herself) knighted James Bond (becoming Sir James Bond) and Gareth Mallory (becoming Sir Gareth Mallory) for achieving the war against the Martian race. Q congratulates Bond and M for the award. Madeleine has decided to return to her home country and said goodbye to James Bond and his friends. Bond asked M about another terrorist organisation has been formed called GRINDER (General Revenge in Non-Dimension Entertaining Rights). The camera pulls away from the Buckingham Palace and the caption reads "James Bond will return".

Unless Walt Disney Pictures buys the distribution rights to James Bond apparently.
    Bleuville wrote:

Bond is not science fiction. It's set in a fictional human world. Read the books to understand it properly.

Bleuville.

You're kidding, right? :o