UPDATED! TOM FORD SA Morocco tie run.

Comments

• cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Congratulations! Hope that you didn't name her after Miss Galore, though {[]

Nope, "Madeleine". :) -{ :007) :x
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    ASP Thanks for holding the fort down in my absence, I was on a Bond related mission in Paris. He is correct in that nobody here should be sharing any contact information for TF Milan, all the order info must come though me and this is a much TF's request as it is mine being the organizer of this project.

I have replied to all PM's fortunately for the latecomers we had two people on here cancel their order which is a tad disappointing but and thankfully did not prevent the order from going ahead.

TF have been inundated with this so if you have please be patient, if you sent them payment details you will be fine and will receive the tie. I have not heard of any other issues other than the two cancelations.

Cheld, congratulations on the baby and excellent choice of name!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I got confirmation today. Estimated delivery of June 16th
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    I got confirmation today. Estimated delivery of June 16th

Ditto, received confirmation today also! Looking forward to June 16th (ish).
    Thanks again to everyone who has made this happen - great job!
    G
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Received information as well.

Thanks to all of those involved -{
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Aaaaaaaaand after coming back so late to the party, Simon was a prince and helped me get back on track in no time.

Just got my confirmation message from TF, happily awaiting June.

A big thank you to all involved parties for all the hard work and for showing once again what a great little community this is.
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    +1 :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Aaaaaaaaand after coming back so late to the party, Simon was a prince and helped me get back on track in no time.

Just got my confirmation message from TF, happily awaiting June.

A big thank you to all involved parties for all the hard work and for showing once again what a great little community this is.

same here - big thank you! -{
    Glad you gents could get on board, looks like is room for 2, possibly 3 more!
  • -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    So there is still more room in the order?
    So there is still more room in the order?
    Yes PM me for deatils
    Probably only room for 1 more person and after that this will be done! (capped at 55 ties)
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Props to Simon "sruzgar" for getting me in on the group buy after I was AWOL on daddy-duty. :007) :007) :007)
    Just want to let everyone know that ties will start being shipped out on June 8th! -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    {[]
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    ;%
    sruzgar wrote:
    Just want to let everyone know that ties will start being shipped out on June 8th! -{

great news.

now the next target :) the BC belt ... we need it remade :) (me dreaming)
    Excellent news! {[]
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:
    ;%
    sruzgar wrote:

great news.

now the next target :) the BC belt ... we need it remade :) (me dreaming)

Well, there is the matter of a remake of the TF harrington.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    +1 {[]
    007 reporting for duty
    For some reason I thought the Harrington idea had hit a brick wall (could be wrong but thats what I thought i had remembered)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    For some reason I thought the Harrington idea had hit a brick wall (could be wrong but thats what I thought i had remembered)

TF saying they won't revisit the old design. Maybe Simon and Ross can get them to change their stance. Ironic considering TF redid the tie, and the MTM's of suits, and basically use the Harrington pattern with minor alterations over and over again in different colors and fabrics.
    welshboy78 wrote:

TF saying they won't revisit the old design. Maybe Simon and Ross can get them to change their stance. Ironic considering TF redid the tie, and the MTM's of suits, and basically use the Harrington pattern with minor alterations over and over again in different colors and fabrics.
    Watch this space...
    image_20160608_155733.jpg
    :007) B-)

Many thanks to Ross and Simon -{
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    Yes, thank you so very much for making this happen!
    Best regards,
    image_20160608_155733.jpg
    :007) B-)

Many thanks to Ross and Simon -{

A large FedEx box for a tie? Is Tom Ford overcompensating for failing to include tie boxes with purchases last year?

In all seriousness congratulations on getting a tie. I've seen some photos of it on Instagram and it looks great.
    Looks like he ordered 2 hence maybe 2 TF boxes?
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Amazing Tie!! Posted on my Instagram!
    image.jpg
    Last rat standing.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    ah awesome! Should be hitting the states soon then!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Wow, looks great! Congrats to everyone who got one, jealous I missed out on this. If anyone has an extra they're willing to sell let me know :)