Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

1404142434446»

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    Hello Josuah,

I understand what you mean, but in my opinion, there are significant differences:

1. This US Election thread:
    This is one single thread in the off topic. Everybody knows what is going on here and can ignore it by simply not clicking it.

This is a political discussion which sometimes gets emotional but are not about (in large part of the world) banned items that can kill people.

2. Gun posings and postings: These are widely over the mem&coll section. It's not that easy to avoid like this one single thread and therefore far more annoying.

Additionally it raises the desirability for these banned items for young people.
    If they could limit their posings to one single thread in the mem&coll or off-topic section, this would be ok for me and easy to be ignored.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    edited January 2017
    Joshua wrote:
    yes you have said peoples are for hiltler because you were speaking to another member here who you said was showing hitler books. I seen this and it is here to this talk that you said this. Peoples have the right to say things but not suport hitler or things like that but can speak about what they believe in political view without bulying. yes i must say you do these things to my mind and it is not good.

If you check exactly this thread again and read exactly, you will find out, that I did NOT say that!

• JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I think you will find that the countries with strict gun laws not only have very low murder rates, they are also ranked as the most free countries and democratic in in the world. That's not stupid or pro-Hitler, is it?

you will please read my above writing post. This is nothing to do with guns but what peoples are allowed to say only what other peoples like. I seen this here. if some peoples dont like what others peoples say then they buly. this is here to see by all peoples. i say that peoples who do not say things some peoples here do not like are said they are then for hitler or fasists. thins is not what the way talks shuld be. it is here for to see. peoples must speak and if they disagree then there must be proper talk not bulying. This is what i have seen here. one persons say they dont want to talk about politics so they are then said they are troll. why is this? i think this is best to just ignore and also best to talk with proper ways without nae calling or snigering at peoples.
    edited January 2017
    Joshua wrote:
    i say that peoples who do not say things some peoples here do not like are said they are then for hitler or fasists. thins is not what the way talks shuld be. it is here for to see. peoples must speak and if they disagree then there must be proper talk not bulying. This is what i have seen here. one persons say they dont want to talk about politics so they are then said they are troll. why is this? i think this is best to just ignore and also best to talk with proper ways without nae calling or snigering at peoples.

Sorry, my friend this is not true.

Yes, I've called Loeffs out because he's trolling here.
    He passes by here since months, displays his disgust for the discussion and for the people in this thread without adding anything constructive.

He just wants to stirr up emotions, he's not interested in a political discussion at all - and that my friend - is trolling.

Higgins wrote:
    Hello Josuah,

I understand what you mean, but in my opinion, there are significant differences:

1. This US Election thread:
    This is one single thread in the off topic. Everybody knows what is going on here and can ignoe it by simply not clicking it.

This is a political discussion which sometimes gets emotional but are not about (in large part of the world) banned items that can kill people.

2. Gun posings and postings: These are widely over the mem&coll section. It's not that easy to avoid like this one single thread and therefore far more annoying.

Additionally it raises the desirability for these banned items for young people.
    If they could limit their posings to one single thread in the mem&coll or off-topic section, this would be ok for me and easy to be ignored.

thankyou

yes peoples shuld ignore if they do not wish to talk here. but also peoples shuld ignore if they do not wish to talks about guns but not try to ban others peoples from talking. i do not think talking here will make peoples want to buy guns and shoot peoples. I think this is foolish to say this.
    I do not understand what you say mem&coll?
    I only say what i think and i think we would be better to talk without namecaling and snigering and this is bulying. thankyou.
    Well, you just called me foolish.

Any I don't say that you are bullying me ;)

Mem&Coll is the Memorabilia & Collectible section of the forum and you can find many gun posts there - not only one.

Higgins wrote:
    Joshua wrote:
    i say that peoples who do not say things some peoples here do not like are said they are then for hitler or fasists. thins is not what the way talks shuld be. it is here for to see. peoples must speak and if they disagree then there must be proper talk not bulying. This is what i have seen here. one persons say they dont want to talk about politics so they are then said they are troll. why is this? i think this is best to just ignore and also best to talk with proper ways without nae calling or snigering at peoples.

Sorry, my friend this is not true.

Yes, I've called Loeffs out because he's trolling here.
    He passes by here since months, displays his disgust for the discussion and for the people in this thread without adding anything constructive.

He just wants to stirr up emotiuons here, he's not interested in a political discussion at all - and that my friend - is trolling.

I still say that this is what i say. i dont not wish to upset or to causes troubles but i must say what i think. this is to most important to me and i respect others peoples to do the same. including you but please not in the way i have seen. we can all be frends here with even political diference. the talk is better to talk without these things i have seen. thankyou.
    If you accuse me for calling others "Nazi" you must prove this!

This is a serious accusation and it won't be enough that you just "feel" this.
    If you can't prove this, then keep it for yourself and apologize.

Higgins wrote:
    Well, you just called me foolish.

Any I don't say that you are bullying me ;)

Mem&Coll is the Memorabilia & Collectible section of the forum and you can find many gun posts there - not only one.

please tell me were i called you foolish? i see perhaps the things turning to me because i speaks out? I can take this things if this is so as beleve me i have seen much worses than this but in the real life.
    Here it is.
    And I still say that these talks make guns more desirable
    Joshua wrote:
    i do not think talking here will make peoples want to buy guns and shoot peoples. I think this is foolish to say this.

Higgins wrote:
    If you accuse me for calling others "Nazi" you must prove this!

This is a serious accusation and it won't be enough that you just "feel" this.
    If you can't prove this, then keep it for yourself and apologize.

You are clever man higgins. now you try to close my speech down to nothing. you now that i said you were saying about a persons here with nazi books and to make him to be a nazi.
    Higgins wrote:
    Here it is.
    And I still say that these talks make guns more desirable
    Joshua wrote:
    i do not think talking here will make peoples want to buy guns and shoot peoples. I think this is foolish to say this.

I did not say you were foolish but to say that peoples reading about guns then want to buy guns and shoot peoples is a foolish idea.
    You accused me for calling others Nazi because they disagree with me
    You accused me for calling Herr Michael Nazi because his Nazi book collection.

Both is wrong!

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,319Chief of Staff
    Once again this thread has become personal. Once again it's being closed.

The PM system is in perfect working order.
This discussion has been closed.