Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Agreed Joshua, we don't know how lucky we are in countries such as this, it's unfortunate that no system can please all the people all the time. Your opinion here is as valued and welcome as any one else's, you also speak from a different point of view as you have lived under a dictatorship regime and now a western democracy.
    I k ow quite a few Polish people who voted to leave, I don't know their personal reasons. It's very wrong to and dangerous to label all British white people racist because the country they live in voted to leave the EU.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    Thank you. My shame is i cannot read and write in english very good. I wish to start to do lessons in this but i must work first before this. I can speak english better that to write english so it my be not easy to understand what i am saying.
    We should never not go against the free voting if it is proved to be fair then it result must be respected by everyone. it is good to have opinions and to say opinions but never good to undemine the wishes of the peoples who voted in fair elections.
    This is true, but some Americans view the system that allowed Trump to win as unfair and therefore undemocratic
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,235MI6 Agent
    Joshua wrote:
    Thank you. My shame is i cannot read and write in english very good. I wish to start to do lessons in this but i must work first before this. I can speak english better that to write english so it my be not easy to understand what i am saying.
    We should never not go against the free voting if it is proved to be fair then it result must be respected by everyone. it is good to have opinions and to say opinions but never good to undemine the wishes of the peoples who voted in fair elections.

Joshua, if only everyone would hold your views then the world would be a better place. Unfortunately there are factions who if they do not get the result they want will bully and try to undermine a democratic vote by scurrilously portraying those as racists and uncompassionate. The will of the people must prevail.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    In my opinion only one candidate in the US presidential election can be proud of his campaign. On the Republican side most candidates never gained momenter, and especially Jeg Bush and Marco Rubio seriously underperformed. Obviously Trump did far better than pretty much anyone expected, but in terms of common decency his campaign was far beyond the pale.
    Hillary was expected by many to win, so no-one would call her campaign a success. While she behovet much better than Trump, she did make some "deplorable" comments. The e-mail scandal was a result of unfatomably bad judgement on a Shakespearian scale.

But Bernie Sanders did far better than anyone expected against Hillary who had the money and party establishment on her side. What's more he did it with a clear campaign. There were no scandals from Sanders and he can be proud of his part in the election.
    I think that the elections in America would be fair. I now what not fair elections are like. Those of the goverment thretening and standing at the voting box and the police and army and the goverment warning you to vote for the govement arresting and beating the oponents. I do not think these things were happening in America or England. I think the peoples who try to subvert (is this the word) the free elections because they do not win are not good peoples and are as bad in way as those who do the things i say.
    Number24 wrote:
    In my opinion only one candidate in the US presidential election can be proud of his campaign. On the Republican side most candidates never gained momenter, and especially Jeg Bush and Marco Rubio seriously underperformed. Obviously Trump did far better than pretty much anyone expected, but in terms of common decency his campaign was far beyond the pale.
    Hillary was expected by many to win, so no-one would call her campaign a success. While she behovet much better than Trump, she did make some "deplorable" comments. The e-mail scandal was a result of unfatomably bad judgement on a Shakespearian scale.

But Bernie Sanders did far better than anyone expected against Hillary who had the money and party establishment on her side. What's more he did it with a clear campaign. There were no scandals from Sanders and he can be proud of his part in the election.
    Agreed
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    In my opinion only one candidate in the US presidential election can be proud of his campaign. On the Republican side most candidates never gained momentum, and especially Jeg Bush and Marco Rubio seriously underperformed. Obviously Trump did far better than pretty much anyone expected, but in terms of common decency his campaign was far beyond the pale.

Agreed
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Hillary was expected by many to win, so no-one would call her campaign a success. While she behaved much better than Trump, she did make some "deplorable" comments. The e-mail scandal was a result of unfatomably bad judgement on a Shakespearian scale.

Agreed

Thank you. But sometimes I wonder how people can understand what I write after Autocorrect has overperformed at it's job. I think the post is ManuallyCorrected now :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    portraying those as racists and uncompassionate. The will of the people must prevail.

The problem with the US elections is merely, that the candidate infact is racist and uncompassionate.
    He prove that on various occasions and this critique has hardly anyhing to do with being a 'sore loser'

If you think that, imagine for one second, what Trump would have said in the event that he'd had lost ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Did he not say if he lost he would contest the result as it would have been rigged?
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Hillary was expected by many to win, so no-one would call her campaign a success. While she behaved much better than Trump, she did make some "deplorable" comments. The e-mail scandal was a result of unfatomably bad judgement on a Shakespearian scale.

Agreed

Thank you. But sometimes I wonder how people can understand what I write after Autocorrect has overperformed at it's job. I think the post is ManuallyCorrected now :))
    im snakker flytende norsk
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Did he not say if he lost he would contest the result as it would have been rigged?

Pretty sure hat he'd would have twittered some bolder statements.

Maybe 'Not my President'? :D

:))
    Number24 wrote:

Cc has a habit agreeing with things that he doesn't understand a single word from :D

• CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,235MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    portraying those as racists and uncompassionate. The will of the people must prevail.

If you think that, imagine for one second, what Trump would have said in the event that he'd had lost ;)

I can well imagine what he would have said, Higgins, and I would have the same view - Mr Trump, you lost, deal with it :)
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Higgins wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Cc has a habit agreeing with things that he doesn't understand a single word from :D
    :o Jetzt jetzt halten es bürgerlich ;)
    ???

I don't understand german sentences like that - But I agree :D

:))
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Agreed

Det heter "Jeg", ikke "I'm" :D
    Joshua wrote:
    I think that the elections in America would be fair. I now what not fair elections are like. Those of the goverment thretening and standing at the voting box and the police and army and the goverment warning you to vote for the govement arresting and beating the oponents. I do not think these things were happening in America or England. I think the peoples who try to subvert (is this the word) the free elections because they do not win are not good peoples and are as bad in way as those who do the things i say.

I think you bring useful experiences to the forum, Joshua.
    We have to remember the US is a democracy, if perhaps flawed, and is mowhere near a dictatorship.
    Let's keep things in perspective.
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Det heter "Jeg", ikke "I'm" :D
    min feil :#
    :D Det er greit.
    Would America and the peoples who live there really stand for not free elections? I think that no body on both sides would tolorete such behaviors if the votes were rigged so to me this says that the elections are free and fair. Trump has won these election by the vote of the peoples who voted freely. Those people who opose Trump can of course allowed to speak what they think but they must accept the wish of the many. This is the same I think with brexet. I think that to try to divide the peoples is not good and will be bad for all in the future. It is never good to call names and racists to everyone for voteing as they wish to try to stop them voteng as this is as bad as blackmailing.
    Number24 wrote:
    :D Det er greit.
    den mest grasiøse -{
    "Grasiøs" means graceful/elegant in movement, as in a graceful dancer. :))
    'bürgerlich' does not equal civil :D

Cc's crappy english is much better than his google german :p

Number24 wrote:
    as in a graceful dancer. :))

You mean - stripper ? :D

edited January 2017
    The correct translation of bürgerlich into English is bourgeois, isn't it? I don't think there is a French word for it ....
    Higgins wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    as in a graceful dancer. :))

You mean - stripper ? :D

I like the way you're thinking :v
This discussion has been closed.