Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    Aleppo is a tragedy
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Now that Trump's cabinet becomes more and more clear wih all these old, white conservative Billionaires I am asking hiw all these voters feel, who voted against the evil establishment.

I have strong doubts that those folks will do any good for the lower and middleclass and I am nkt even speaking about minorities.

As a side note - as Trump is not able to calm his temper down, I wonder how many of them are getting fired by him during the first year.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "It's all going to be great, just great .. I have the best cabinet... Higgns ? ...... Nasty woman !" :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    Trump's pal Putin is helping to destroy Aleppo. 400,000 dead, millions fleeing...
    Trump disgusts me. I've moved him from the dangerously stupid section into first class evil. X-(

So would you like to start a nuclear world war over Aleppo? Yes or no. One word answer only.
    Oooh, point missed badly and we are still waiting for some replies

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    cheld wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:
    Trump's pal Putin is helping to destroy Aleppo. 400,000 dead, millions fleeing...
    Trump disgusts me. I've moved him from the dangerously stupid section into first class evil. X-(

So would you like to start a nuclear world war over Aleppo? Yes or no. One word answer only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhJd6pFUT6s
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Custard cream or Bourbon biscuts ? Yes or no answer only ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes! :)) :)) :))

:D That's more like it
    Number24 wrote:
    Now I have some questions for you, Cheld. Some new and some I have asked before:
    - Do you agree that what we know about Trump's policy towards Russia is to Putin's advantage?
    - Do you think Tillerson is suited to be the Secretery of State, given his very close political, personal and economic ties to the Putin regime?
    - You claimed sanctions have "a nasty habit"of turning into wars. Can you mention any examples of this, other than Imperial Japan 75 years ago?
    - Do you think the sanctions against Russia should be lifted, even as the illegal Russian intervention in Ukraine continues?

Please reply to the questions, and not just post counterquestions. :)

Hi, Cheld. If you're around, It would be nice to hear your replies to my questions.
    The CIA, FBI and NSA all agree Russia used hacks to helped Trump win.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/16/fbi-agrees-cia-russia-hacked-help-trump/95528318/

So far it looks like a very successful black ops mission, since Trump signals that he'll be very helpful towards Putin :v
    Number24 wrote:
    The CIA, FBI and NSA all agree Russia used hacks to helped Trump win.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/16/fbi-agrees-cia-russia-hacked-help-trump/95528318/

So far it looks like a very successful black ops mission, since Trump signals that he'll be very helpful towards Putin :v
    How do you spell it? Trayter?
    I for one welcome our new Russian overseers ! :D
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,330MI6 Agent

Well, someone has to stand up to all these lefties who "think" they know what's best for everyone ;) :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    edited December 2016
    ... as if the rightwingers (aka GWB) evidently where doing the things that have been best for everyone in the last decades :(

And Trump stands for everything - but not for doing what is best for all.

We'd better all learn this ;)
    https://youtu.be/AOAtz8xWM0w
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent

Yes, I welcome them right between the eyes. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I think Putin is a fantastic world leader and the most manly of all men .
    Infact we should have a thread dedicated to photos of him !
    ( That's me in his good books, :)) )
    edited December 2016

Well, someone has to stand up to all these lefties who "think" they know what's best for everyone ;) :D

Good point and absolutely true! In Scandinavia the government has made a law that specifies what room we are alowed to mastrubate in. They also decided we have to clearly mark it :D `

9_18.07.2015130318.jpg
    :))

I hate those lefties.
    Umm, and I hate the righties that think the same!
    Err, and I hate the moderates that just want smooth sailing at any cost!
    Ack- I'm not a happy camper on this planet!
    *moves to Vulcan*
    I hate those Timboys :#

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,476Chief of Staff
    chrisisall wrote:
    *moves to Vulcan*

Live long and prosper.
    Sadly given the new timeline, Vulcan no longer exists ! :# and the remaining Vulcans are
    Refugees looking for a new home.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    Sadly given the new timeline, Vulcan no longer exists ! :# and the remaining Vulcans are

Funny, I saw one going past recently at an airshow. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I hope there wasn't a facialy reconstructed Italian piloting it. ;)

I don't know if it's still there but there used to be one outside Blackpool airport
    ( I go to all the Glamourous places ) :D

I saw a couple of Vulcans bicycling across the Russian-Norwegian border. But is it logical?
    You need a wall, mate ! :D
    Grafiti, I don't know from where. Putin and Trump, but I think we know who's who's bitch :D
    4667.jpg?w=860&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=f712bf7f2aaecb21ac62ff2755d4f333
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Now I have some questions for you, Cheld. Some new and some I have asked before:
    - Do you agree that what we know about Trump's policy towards Russia is to Putin's advantage?
    - Do you think Tillerson is suited to be the Secretery of State, given his very close political, personal and economic ties to the Putin regime?
    - You claimed sanctions have "a nasty habit"of turning into wars. Can you mention any examples of this, other than Imperial Japan 75 years ago?
    - Do you think the sanctions against Russia should be lifted, even as the illegal Russian intervention in Ukraine continues?

Please reply to the questions, and not just post counterquestions. :)

Hi, Cheld. If you're around, It would be nice to hear your replies to my questions.

1. I care whether it's to America's advantage. As I said I am a Jeffersonian - peace, trade and friendship, no entangling alliances. If you need an enemy to feel important, I suggest counseling.

2. I would rather a diplomat have positive relationships with other international players. Why would you want a diplomat to be antagonistic towards them?

3. Iraq. US imposed multiple rounds of sanctions on Iraq, knowing full well that they would not make Saddam reverse course or incite a revolution. The "failure" of the sanctions was one excuse used to justify the Iraq War.

4. What about the US's illegal intervention in Ukraine?

"After the coup in Ukraine, the U.S. and its European allies immediately recognized the new government in Kiev, treating the self-styled People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk as outlaws and terrorists, or even as foreign invaders in their own country. Thousands of people have been killed, parts of Eastern Ukraine have been reduced to rubble and Ukraine’s economy may be in free fall. Diplomacy by France, Germany and Russia has finally achieved a fragile ceasefire.

Appearing to view the ceasefire mainly as a setback in its economic and proxy war against Russia, the U.S. has responded by sending military aid to Ukraine, along with troops to train the new forces that Ukraine’s new leaders recruited from neo-Nazi militias and Ukrainian nationalists when they realized they could not count on the Ukrainian military to wage and win a war against its own people.

As in Iraq, the U.S.-backed regime change in Ukraine has undermined legitimate institutions and empowered factional militias with their own agendas. The far-right Svoboda party and Right Sector militia served as a strike force during the coup, seizing weapons and attacking government buildings, transforming a peaceful protest movement into an armed revolt."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nicolas-j-s-davies/us-double-standards-in-uk_b_7044588.html
This discussion has been closed.