No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent

From Sperry's website:

We are no longer selling Sperry products from the Sperry UK website, but we are happy to direct you to our valued retail partners:

MR PORTER | END CLOTHING | ZALANDO

That being said, other national retailers may sell them: for instance, I am in Spain and El Corte Inglés has them available online - unfortunately, I could not find the exact model in their website (sole's white instead of tan).

I was able to get a pair yesterday evening, there are quite a few retailers based in the UK luckily ;)

Cheers! If you can share a link or two I'd appreciate that... having trouble finding the exact model. Thank you.

https://www.pockets.co.uk/gold-cup-2-eye-titan-boat-shoe-tan.html

Or

https://www.coneysdesignerwear.co.uk/store/men/mens-clothing/mens-new/sperry-top-sider-gold-cup-authentic-original-rivington-boat-shoe/
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • TheOmegaManTheOmegaMan Posts: 43MI6 Agent
    vczdhc.png

Forgive the rudimentary Photoshop skills but this is my best attempt at what the Seamaster 300 on DC's wrist should look like. My understanding is that this will not be a limited edition "Bond" watch when released late 2019/early 2020 but instead will be a standard production model which may come with a new NATO strap variant in a similar black/brown/gold colour scheme. It looks like it may not even have the wave pattern however as OMEGA have only just re-introduced this onto the 300m model and it is so closely associated with Bond I would be surprised if it didn't.

I've read in other forums people claiming this is another brand entirely but it is definitely an OMEGA - see the instagram link below for OMEGA president Raynald Aeschlimann dropping off a case of OMEGA watches to EON late last year...

2j6aaev.jpg (Note the cool Bond NATO stripes on the case :) )
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Lol - def Omega can see the logo!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    House of fraser and Country attire stock Sperrys, you can also try some of the big marina chandelrys and boating stores.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    vczdhc.png

Forgive the rudimentary Photoshop skills but this is my best attempt at what the Seamaster 300 on DC's wrist should look like. My understanding is that this will not be a limited edition "Bond" watch when released late 2019/early 2020 but instead will be a standard production model which may come with a new NATO strap variant in a similar black/brown/gold colour scheme. It looks like it may not even have the wave pattern however as OMEGA have only just re-introduced this onto the 300m model and it is so closely associated with Bond I would be surprised if it didn't.

I've read in other forums people claiming this is another brand entirely but it is definitely an OMEGA - see the instagram link below for OMEGA president Raynald Aeschlimann dropping off a case of OMEGA watches to EON late last year...

2j6aaev.jpg (Note the cool Bond NATO stripes on the case :) )

Mesh strap was my very first thought I'd love it to be mesh, though on some close up shots now I'm not so sure.
    I agree it does not look mesh at all on some shots.
    Like this one,
    20190430-125714.jpg
    Looks leather or rubber!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    So it looks like we have everything more or less ID'ed except the shirt?

Yeah - spent ages searching but no luck ?:)
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

Wait a sec... did we get the pants? Where/when?
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."

Tom Ford
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I agree it does not look mesh at all on some shots.

I don’t think it’s mesh or rubber. My guess is either a two piece nylon strap or leather, which would recall Connery in Dr. No, albeit in a different color.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

2j6aaev.jpg

(Note the cool Bond NATO stripes on the case :) )

Oh man to get a look in that case :o Haven't seen that image before, that's a pretty cool thing that Aeschlimann did hand delivering all of them.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Hi all! I just published a post on affordable alternatives for the whole Bond 25 Jamaica look. I usually keep this stuff in the dedicated Budget Bond thread, so I'm only sharing it here to let you know I've given credit in the post to all the members here who discovered the original items.

https://www.iconicalternatives.com/2019/04/30/daniel-craig-bond-25-jamaica-style/

Cheers!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    I love this chase , thank god for all you experts
    great post canoe thanks.
    Looks like Bond 25 is starting to add up the bucks already.
    Pretty glad those TF jeans are out of stock. :))
    Just hoping the shirt gets i'd, That looks cool , fairly easy outfit to put together so far :007)
    Already have boat shoes so there do, matching the jeans should be okay too
    007 reporting for duty
    I love this chase , thank god for all you experts
    great post canoe thanks.
    Looks like Bond 25 is starting to add up the bucks already.
    Pretty glad those TF jeans are out of stock. :))
    Just hoping the shirt gets i'd, That looks cool , fairly easy outfit to put together so far :007)
    Already have boat shoes so there do, matching the jeans should be okay too
    I'm with you there!
    I've also got boat shoes already, and grey jeans and a black shirt, but mine is short sleeved so I'll be looking out for the long sleeved one.
  • Craigisbond25Craigisbond25 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    Awesome post on Iconic Alternatives. I am so glad to be a part of this discussion! Much more fun than seeing some of the unnecessary dribble on Mi6 Community about Craig's fashion.
    I understand why a dedicated collector would be interested in these pieces. But do many of you really think this outfit looks good? I don’t have any objection to Bond wearing it in the context of the film, but I certainly wouldn’t aspire to this look myself. It’s just not very stylish. In fact, I almost feel as though that is the point. I’ll bet we see Bond wearing some very stylish clothes at some point in the film when it suits the plot.
    I understand why a dedicated collector would be interested in these pieces. But do many of you really think this outfit looks good? I don’t have any objection to Bond wearing it in the context of the film, but I certainly wouldn’t aspire to this look myself. It’s just not very stylish. In fact, I almost feel as though that is the point. I’ll bet we see Bond wearing some very stylish clothes at some point in the film when it suits the plot.

For me it's the influence of some of the clothing he has worn. His looks in the movies have gotten me to upgrade my wardrobe to more polo shirts, button ups, and other clothing that won't go out of style for a while.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    You guys might think I'm crazy, but this shirt is the closest I've found. It has the stitch detail on the collar, the pocket is higher up and it has the straight hem at the bottom. The buttons look the same too. I wouldn't be surprised if wardrobe shortened it up. Until there is a better high res image to see more of the details this one is tricky. I think the stitching looks more apparent in the stock pic then when actually worn but hard to tell.

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina-Twill-Shirt/p/T316035-202

You can see the different colours and fit here, and it looks pretty close.
    https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1400711/tommy-bahama-catalina-twill-long-sleeve-silk-regular-fit-shirt?color=BLACK

tommy-bahama-Black-Catalina-Twill-Shirt.jpeg
    TheExit148 wrote:
    You guys might think I'm crazy, but this shirt is the closest I've found. It has the stitch detail on the collar, the pocket is higher up and it has the straight hem at the bottom. The buttons look the same too. I wouldn't be surprised if wardrobe shortened it up. Until there is a better high res image to see more of the details this one is tricky. I think the stitching looks more apparent in the stock pic then when actually worn but hard to tell.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1400711/tommy-bahama-catalina-twill-long-sleeve-silk-regular-fit-shirt?color=BLACK

I thought this too, but it looks like last seasons as they have no stock, tommy Bahama would be a good choice for Jamaica.
    edited April 2019
    TheExit148 wrote:

I think that's it! It has the one piece collar, the pick stitching (as you mention) and it's 100% silk. Even the seam on the back across the shoulders matches up!

ScreenHunter_2776-Apr.-30-09.06.jpg

ScreenHunter_2777-Apr.-30-09.07.jpg

ScreenHunter_2778-Apr.-30-09.07.jpg

And the notch at the hem:
    ScreenHunter_2779-Apr.-30-09.22.jpg

ScreenHunter_2781-Apr.-30-09.28.jpg
    Great work!

Edit to add: They look to be sold out almost everywhere. There's one size small left on the Tommy Bahama website. But there are a ton available on ebay. Just FYI, Tommy Bahama fits HUGE!
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

Tom Ford

Thought it was tentative, not 100% sure. My bad.

Should anyone be interested, just saw a pair (that looks darker though) on Amazon, 424 euro. Size 31US. Seller is called costumelimite.
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
    Tommy Bahama and Sperrys? I guess Bond will be meeting Felix at Margaritaville.

We’re, uh, not off to a great start. :))
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    canoe2 wrote:
    TheExit148 wrote:

I think that's it! It has the one piece collar, the pick stitching (as you mention) and it's 100% silk. Even the seam on the back across the shoulders matches up!

ScreenHunter_2776-Apr.-30-09.06.jpg

ScreenHunter_2777-Apr.-30-09.07.jpg

ScreenHunter_2778-Apr.-30-09.07.jpg

And the notch at the hem:
    ScreenHunter_2779-Apr.-30-09.22.jpg

ScreenHunter_2781-Apr.-30-09.28.jpg
    Great work!

Edit to add: They look to be sold out almost everywhere. There's one size small left on the Tommy Bahama website. But there are a ton available on ebay. Just FYI, Tommy Bahama fits HUGE!

Can‘t find one one Ebay, they‘re all short sleeves... ?:)
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
    I found them by searching for Tommy Bahama silk shirt and then using the filters for color. You have to scroll through a bunch of other models (button chest pocket is common), but they are on there. Are you looking at Ebay US?
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent

We’re, uh, not off to a great start. :))

Listen he spent all his outfit money on the 2020 model Omega and doesn't make as much off retirement as when he was working steady, cut him some slack :))
    It'll be interesting to see if he wears more casual attire in this movie if he's somewhat retired. Who knows though, maybe the mission will call for many suits!
    Damn cant find a large. I hear they fit like tents lol

I bagged a Navy but wouldnt mind a black as not sure what color it def is lol

Great find mate!