• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited April 2019
    But its way too early to guess anything yet, as in Day 1. 100's to go
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • TroyIkedaTroyIkeda Los Angeles Posts: 231MI6 Agent
    drum007 wrote:
    E9346880-24-CE-493-E-851-B-E39-AC96-F26-D0.png
    Could be TF jeans. They all have that label on the left side and the rear pockets have the same flat line across. Similar colors on the website right now.
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Yup.. beat me to it TroyIkeda.. thinking TF selvage type...
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    TroyIkeda wrote:
    drum007 wrote:
    E9346880-24-CE-493-E-851-B-E39-AC96-F26-D0.png
    Could be TF jeans. They all have that label on the left side and the rear pockets have the same flat line across. Similar colors on the website right now.
    You're right. These look like a match.

From Farfetch:
    Grey cotton slim-fit jeans from Tom Ford.

Designer Style ID: BPJ26TFD001

Colour: K01

Made in United States

https://www.farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/tom-ford-slim-fit-jeans-item-12769189.aspx
    12769189_12821847_1000.jpg
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    he's seen wearing them here so yes: 12857590-6972099-Where-s-the-Aston-Martin-The-actor-looked-in-th.jpg

I hope you're right because I really like those shades.

Me too, especially since I managed to pick a pair of them up on ebay this afternoon :))
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • lotusguy2001lotusguy2001 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    Also noticed that in the picture with wright where they are chatting the watch appears to have the deployant clasp that omega uses and possibly the band is solid?
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Bit of detail on the shirt
    20190429-215809.jpg

At first I thought that was an smp with a mesh strap, it kind of had that air, but I'm thinking this is a new strap, possibly silicon or leather.
    20190429-215724.jpg
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    20190429-220749.jpg
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Bit of detail on the shirt
    20190429-215809.jpg

At first I thought that was an smp with a mesh strap, it kind of had that air, but I'm thinking this is a new strap, possibly silicon or leather.
    20190429-215724.jpg

Noticed that drawstring on the shirt too. At first, I thought they were just cables for a microphone/radio or something.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    Second, I found the vuarnets if we’re counting! :))

That's true - I have my doubts if they'll make it into the movie. Aren't they DC's personal sunglasses?
    he's seen wearing them here so yes: 12857590-6972099-Where-s-the-Aston-Martin-The-actor-looked-in-th.jpg

Strange to have plastic wheelarches on a Series III.
    emtiem wrote:

That's true - I have my doubts if they'll make it into the movie. Aren't they DC's personal sunglasses?

Strange to have plastic wheelarches on a Series III.
    They were quite a common addition, never fitted from factory though. My first land rover was a 1972 109 that had those fitted.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    They were quite a common addition, never fitted from factory though. My first land rover was a 1972 109 that had those fitted.

Really? I've seen them on later ones but not one looking like that. I don't think they suit it, to be honest.
    I've never had a Land Rover; I really should at some point.

I assume that, despite its looks, it'll be a specially prepared one from JLR Special Vehicle Operations! :)
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-01-17-27.png

DC picked a pretty relevant named fitness company's bottle to drink his electrolyte drinks from.

I thought for a sec M might have been so pissed at Bond's career spending of the company's cash that instead of the gold watch for a retirement gift he just got some random promotional material.

And for those collectors who like to go the whole hog (David Z!), this is the bottle, naturally from a Great British company!
    https://www.scienceinsport.com/shop-sis/all-products/bottles/1000ml-sports-bottle-wide-neck

Out of stock on their US site.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford jeans but not TF sunglasses? Very odd.

I have no problem with Bond wearing boat shoes. I used to wear them as a kid on vacation but learned to hate the thick leather laces. I could not keep them tied.

At least Sperry's are affordable.
    edited April 2019
    emtiem wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Really? I've seen them on later ones but not one looking like that. I don't think they suit it, to be honest.

I assume that, despite its looks, it'll be a specially prepared one from JLR Special Vehicle Operations! :)

Doubtful it just looks like a very standard 88, it's even got original freewheel hubs and hopefly the 2.25 Petrol engine as it has a unique sound, as heard in the TLD pts. This one is not even a proper rag top, it's just had the roof and sides unbolted, it does have later defender style wing mirrors too.
    You should get one, they are great fun, I had 3 at one point, all series 3s, the wheel arch surrounds started on the 90s and 110 models that became the defenders.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Doubtful it just looks like a very standard 88, it's even got original hubs and hopefly the 2.25 Petrol engine as it has a unique sound, as heard in the TLD pts.

Well exactly: it'll be done to look like an old knackered one, but I bet it's all gleaming new underneath! :) If not SVO (and probably no need, you're right) I bet it's from their Classic Works.
    emtiem wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    emtiem wrote:

Doubtful it just looks like a very standard 88, it's even got original hubs and hopefly the 2.25 Petrol engine as it has a unique sound, as heard in the TLD pts.

Well exactly: it'll be done to look like an old knackered one, but I bet it's all gleaming new underneath! :) If not SVO (and probably no need, you're right) I bet it's from their Classic Works.

That would be great, but I don't think they'd put fairey free wheelling front hubs on to save on fuel consumption.... Unless bond really is living on a budget and they've gone to town on attention to detail.
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Don't believe those are drawstrings on the shirt.. there is a different shot showing he does in fact have a mic box and cables tucked into that side pocket.
    MFisher wrote:
    Don't believe those are drawstrings on the shirt.. there is a different shot showing he does in fact have a mic box and cables tucked into that side pocket.
    Interesting as it does have a straight hem, which is a little unusual for a long sleeved shirt.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    MFisher wrote:
    Interesting as it does have a straight hem, which is a little unusual for a long sleeved shirt.

Prob messed around with by Costume Dept no doubt.

Is it black or midnight blue????
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    MFisher wrote:

It looks like a dark Navy but I can't be 100% sure.
    I know where you keep your gun!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    MFisher wrote:

I thought dark navy or even a dark indigo?
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Just got to say it's great to see all this hunt started up again -{
  • Craigisbond25Craigisbond25 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    I agree. Just bought the sperrys..we will see what the lady says after yet again another footwear purchase! :D
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    I agree. Just bought the sperrys..we will see what the lady says after yet again another footwear purchase! :D

At least its not another pair of suede boots!
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent
    They bumped the price to 200 USD now :))

Btw: Does anybody know where/ how to buy them when based in Europe? They appear to be only shipping within the US...

From Sperry's website:

We are no longer selling Sperry products from the Sperry UK website, but we are happy to direct you to our valued retail partners:

MR PORTER | END CLOTHING | ZALANDO

That being said, other national retailers may sell them: for instance, I am in Spain and El Corte Inglés has them available online - unfortunately, I could not find the exact model in their website (sole's white instead of tan).
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent

Btw: Does anybody know where/ how to buy them when based in Europe? They appear to be only shipping within the US...

From Sperry's website:

We are no longer selling Sperry products from the Sperry UK website, but we are happy to direct you to our valued retail partners:

That being said, other national retailers may sell them: for instance, I am in Spain and El Corte Inglés has them available online - unfortunately, I could not find the exact model in their website (sole's white instead of tan).

I was able to get a pair yesterday evening, there are quite a few retailers based in the UK luckily ;)
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

From Sperry's website:

I was able to get a pair yesterday evening, there are quite a few retailers based in the UK luckily ;)

Cheers! If you can share a link or two I'd appreciate that... having trouble finding the exact model. Thank you.
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    I bought mine form here:

Robert Old
    20-21 Westover Road
    Bournemouth, BH1 2BY,
    United Kingdom