No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    I don't know if it's proper in this thread, but here's some stills of the new Globe-Trotter luggage designed for NTTD

B25-156932-683x1024.jpg

B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

Also the link to the article: https://www.globe-trotter.com/journal/no-time-to-die-the-official-luggage-collection/
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Thanks for posting Mattia.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Such a shame and so strange that the green Limited Edition GT cases are not the same as the ones in the movie... Even from these new pics it's obvious.
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Remmert007 wrote:
    Such a shame and so strange that the green Limited Edition GT cases are not the same as the ones in the movie... Even from these new pics it's obvious.

Indeed. Sometimes they just dont “get it”
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • hcantrellhcantrell CharlottePosts: 170MI6 Agent
    If you’re subscribed to the rag and bone email newsletter, they’re having a 25% off sitewide sale. The SA Henley is down to $112 after the discount.
    "I don't think the dead care about vengeance."
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    If you’re subscribed to the rag and bone email newsletter, they’re having a 25% off sitewide sale. The SA Henley is down to $112 after the discount.
    Just picked up another one!
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Remmert007 wrote:

What colour is the one in nttd? Sprry to ask i have been avoiding trailers hehe but would ike to know what colour the sa ones are
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    The British love their green. I was going to get a Dunhill piece once but I didn't care for the green interior.
    "Better late than never."
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    Remmert007 wrote:

Are we Sure they are not the same colour? They Look pretty much the same to me but might be wrong...
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Is this the correct Barbour Graham jacket? Can’t remember if it was ID’d:

https://www.countryattire.com/barbour-wash-graham-wax-jacket/ca50172957.html?colour=Navy

If so, there’s 20% off using code GO20 on Country Attire. Comes down to £255
    Murder | Employment.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    Just picked up another one!

lucky you - i tried to get one but im based in UK so pointless once you add customs and delivery charges.
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Victor B wrote:
    Remmert007 wrote:

Are we Sure they are not the same colour? They Look pretty much the same to me but might be wrong...

The colour is the same, but the model of the case is quite different - as far as I have seen on some pictures the movie cases have no wheels for example, a major difference, and they look more like the Centenary model. The Limited Edition cases (both small and large case) open up in the middle (the top is about the same height as the bottom part) while the movie case have a smaller lid and deeper bottom, if that makes sense.
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    Remmert007 wrote:
    Victor B wrote:
    Remmert007 wrote:

The colour is the same, but the model of the case is quite different - as far as I have seen on some pictures the movie cases have no wheels for example, a major difference, and they look more like the Centenary model. The Limited Edition cases (both small and large case) open up in the middle (the top is about the same height as the bottom part) while the movie case have a smaller lid and deeper bottom, if that makes sense.

You guys have better eye than I. Thanks for the clarification ;)
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    I don't know if it's proper in this thread, but here's some stills of the new Globe-Trotter luggage designed for NTTD

B25-156932-683x1024.jpg

B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

Also the link to the article: https://www.globe-trotter.com/journal/no-time-to-die-the-official-luggage-collection/

I cannot understand why globetrotter is producing heavy handcarry luggage (5.5kg!!!).
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig's Bond does seem to carry a full wardrobe with him with all the different watches and jackets. From that picture of the DB5's trunk, it's like Madeleine packs how Connery and other Bond's used to pack.
    "Better late than never."
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Just a heads up to all Benson and Clegg have the NTTD tie bar back in stock!

https://bensonandclegg.com/collections/bond-accessories/products/jamesbondnotimetodietieslide?variant=41239746058

Don't forget to use the Bondlife10 promo to get 10% off your purchase!

Also Stag Provisions is running a promo where where you get 25% off any item on their site. The code is INSIDER so if you didn't get the RGT jacket nows a good time!

https://stagprovisions.com/collections/outerwear-wax-cloth/products/rogue-territory-waxed-ridgeline-supply-jacket-core
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    couldn't find the Nokia-Thread, here is the tv-spot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3kPYj_Grw&feature=emb_title
    Looks like ill be getting a nokia haha wohoo been awhile since i used a bond phone - last time i used one was the c902 sony ericson - hope Nokia do good!
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Guys that own the Rogue jacket, would guys be able to inform me , if i were 165cm and 75kg, usually use M at uniqlo haha

what size i would fit for the rogue? and would it be suitable for 26 - 30 degrees celcius weather?
    cheerrs guys
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Guys that own the Rogue jacket, would guys be able to inform me , if i were 165cm and 75kg, usually use M at uniqlo haha

what size i would fit for the rogue? and would it be suitable for 26 - 30 degrees celcius weather?
    cheerrs guys

I would say if you're generally a "M", take a "M". I'm a size "L" in most garments, that's what I bought for the RgT and it fits relly good.
    Once again, the high arm holes can be weird on first try but then it's OK.

As of the temperature, this is a light jacket so the temperatures you mention will allow you to wear that jacket with ease...
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:

cheerrs guys

I wear a large in most items ie t-shirts, polos, etc and the RT jacket in Large fits me perfectly.

It isn't lined so it would be most suitable for layering and probably mid range temperatures. It has become one of my favorite jackets and with a 25% off code, I wouldn't hesitate.
    Perpetually on the hunt for and WTB:
    Matchless Captain Civil War Jacket size Small
    Matchless Craig Blouson original ES of 700 size Small
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    So suit / tie pic in sunlight pretty much confirms what we thought that its the darker for defo. Its a definite blue but the camera always picks up the purple tinge oddly

DSC-2920.jpg

20191108-162629.jpg

IMG-20200310-WA0005.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Thank you Fred and FastBall
    I have sent my measurements to Dave and he is helping out

My chest measurements if a take a tape and measure round it is 41inch chest but i have a beer bellu at 39 inch hahaha , from shoulder to shoulder is 19inch N from shoulder to wrist is 22inch
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:

B25-156932-683x1024.jpg

B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

I cannot understand why globetrotter is producing heavy handcarry luggage (5.5kg!!!).

Of course Globetrotter never goes on sale, but man, if there were ever a time to pick up luggage at a discount....
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Woke up to an exciting email from Maximos at Connolly. They are hoping to begin deliveries of the Giubbino jackets starting on Monday 23 March!

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • norbac1norbac1 Posts: 96MI6 Agent
    Do you have a link where I can see/buy the jacket?
    DBS wrote:
    Woke up to an exciting email from Maximos at Connolly. They are hoping to begin deliveries of the Giubbino jackets starting on Monday 23 March!

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    I was looking at the Globetrotter site and I found out this luggage "007 Limited Edition Carbon Fibre Case – Carry-on Trolley Case with 4 wheels – Carbon Fibre/Graphite". Note the elastic band like the Omega "Commander" nato strap.

Bond-25-Cabin-Carbon-optimised.jpg

Bond-25-Carbon-ANGLED-OPEN.jpg

Bond-25-Carbon-EMBOSS-DETAIL.jpg

Bond-25-Carbon-LINING-DETAIL.jpg

It says: "Globe-Trotter is proud to announce the launch of a 007 Limited Edition Carbon Fibre Carry-on Trolley Case. The company will be introducing a new case with 4 wheels – a first for the brand – and designed in mind for the modern-day adventure-seekers jet-setting around the world, and limited to only 700 cases." The product should be available on March 25th -unless it gets delayed due to recent developments.

From what I can see from the cover's pattern it does seem the one under Swann's leather bag, even though without the 007 engraved. Look here:
    B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

The URL for further info: https://www.globe-trotter.com/shop/luggage/007-limited-edition-carbon-fibre-case-carry-on-trolley-case-with-4-wheels-carbon-fibre-graphite/
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I was looking at the Globetrotter site and I found out this luggage "007 Limited Edition Carbon Fibre Case – Carry-on Trolley Case with 4 wheels – Carbon Fibre/Graphite". Note the elastic band like the Omega "Commander" nato strap.

It says: "Globe-Trotter is proud to announce the launch of a 007 Limited Edition Carbon Fibre Carry-on Trolley Case. The company will be introducing a new case with 4 wheels – a first for the brand – and designed in mind for the modern-day adventure-seekers jet-setting around the world, and limited to only 700 cases." The product should be available on March 25th -unless it gets delayed due to recent developments.

From what I can see from the cover's pattern it does seem the one under Swann's leather bag, even though without the 007 engraved. Look here:
    B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

The URL for further info: https://www.globe-trotter.com/shop/luggage/007-limited-edition-carbon-fibre-case-carry-on-trolley-case-with-4-wheels-carbon-fibre-graphite/

£3,170.00?!?

The luggage is nice, but not that nice.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

B25-308181-683x1024.jpg

£3,170.00?!?

The luggage is nice, but not that nice.

I mean come on its ONLY $4000 for luggage :)) that being said i'd rather buy a bunch of other items or a new Tom Ford suit :D
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I'd much rather spend the $4000 on an entire vacation...if there was any place to go. :#
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

Nothing in my email yet. I may have to email Maximos with a change in address since California is under a shelter in place order.