Heres the tf code you need. Straight fit

20190716-223841.jpg
    Thanks !
    It is the correct one in slim fit.

Great. Def Buy the fit that will suit you
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Bruno BananiBruno Banani Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    By the way there are lots of sizes still available. If there is interest, let me know.
  • SecretAgentSecretAgent PDXPosts: 28MI6 Agent
    Mostly a reader, don’t post much, love buying the clothing that will fit me, I don’t have a bond build, much of these clothes are for slim folks. None the less, I had a pair of TF 108 glasses. I wear prescriptions, had the lenses changed out. I lost them recently and have still not got over it. I was able to secure a pair of the Barton Joe’s. Getting the lenses put in them now, but still having remorse. Is this reasonable, those with more experience help?
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Mostly a reader, don’t post much, love buying the clothing that will fit me, I don’t have a bond build, much of these clothes are for slim folks. None the less, I had a pair of TF 108 glasses. I wear prescriptions, had the lenses changed out. I lost them recently and have still not got over it. I was able to secure a pair of the Barton Joe’s. Getting the lenses put in them now, but still having remorse. Is this reasonable, those with more experience help?

This is an expensive hobby.
    Just don't lose your sunglasses this time :D
  • Bruno BananiBruno Banani Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    edited July 2019
    JG007 wrote:
    Hoping the suits are nicely tailored too
    Well, looking at the elephant's trunk that is hanging down from his shoulder on the left, it seems that the next contender for the "most ill fitting Bond suit" adward has been hired as the new costume designer.

964087.jpg
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:
    Hoping the suits are nicely tailored too
    Well, looking at the elephant's trunk that is hanging down from his left shoulder, it seems that the next contender for the "most ill fitting Bond suit" adward has been hired as the new costume designer.

Daniel Craig is calling the shots with the suits (and much of his Bond wardrobe). I don't think the new costume designer had much say in the matter.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent

I got a steal of a deal on a pair of TF144's from Skyfall last week and they were delivered to me on Monday. I noticed that the right arm was tight so i was loosening the screw at the hinge and i slipped and scratched the inside of the right lense :# I decided to contacte Tom Ford to see if i could just buy a single replacement lense and they told me "no" because they come as a pair.....that cost $133 dollars! Unfortunately they didn't have any lense kits available so they asked me to send my original pair back to them and then buy a new pair at a steep discount. Needless i was extremely pissed at my self for making such a colossal mistake that now has me paying almost 3 times what i paid for the original pair :s
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Heres the tf code you need. Straight fit

20190716-223841.jpg

Ive added a brand new SA pair of these in size 36 on the for sale thread if anyone is interested

• SuitSuit Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    So I asked a local BP vendor what it would cost to put prescription lenses in the BP Joe (original vintage grey lenses but with my precription) and they told me it would cost about €930, it made me confused since it's not April fools day.
  • I thought Zaritsky's v-log states that Tom Ford New York confirmed that they used the slim fit jeans in B25, not the straight fit. I realize all details are the same other than cut. But which is it? Straight or Slim?
    MrE wrote:
    I thought Zaritsky's v-log states that Tom Ford New York confirmed that they used the slim fit jeans in B25, not the straight fit. I realize all details are the same other than cut. But which is it? Straight or Slim?

Tom Ford London confirmed that the model is the Straight Fit version.
    I tried on the slim fit model and they are really tight.
    Also, the later's fabric has some stretch...

I'm sure David will be able to help.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Just looking at how they fit DC I've always suspected they were Straight fit and not Slim as has been said on here numerous times. They are loose through the thigh and calves. If they were slim they'd be much tighter in the legs. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Suit wrote:
    So I asked a local BP vendor what it would cost to put prescription lenses in the BP Joe (original vintage grey lenses but with my precription) and they told me it would cost about €930, it made me confused since it's not April fools day.
    Should not be anything close to that, mine were under $200 dollars in the US with all the bells and whistles. The TF 108’s are more like $500 because they are tinted on both the front and the back. The BP lenses are very simple. Still waiting on mine to get done, so I am knocking on wood. But relatively speaking anybody should be able to do it.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Just looking at how they fit DC I've always suspected they were Straight fit and not Slim as has been said on here numerous times. They are loose through the thigh and calves. If they were slim they'd be much tighter in the legs. -{

David was told slim and I was told Straight (Luigi and Warren)... Personally, the ones DC wears look much more like Straight, agree with you, they are a looser fit all over.

The ones I have for sale are the same (Straight and the original non stretch) and not the current stretch version.

But as Ive said before, go for the fit ti give you the look you want, if you have super slim thighs / calves, the slim may be OK....

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    I thought Zaritsky's v-log states that Tom Ford New York confirmed that they used the slim fit jeans in B25, not the straight fit. I realize all details are the same other than cut. But which is it? Straight or Slim?

I can’t divulge all details but I was advised that they were Staight fit from TOM FORD too. Simon also sent me fit photos of both slim and straight and certainly looks like Straight to me too.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    This sums it up very well....to make it even more wonky some people thought for sure they wanted straight and found they were too baggy on them....go for what fits you.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

David was told slim and I was told Straight (Luigi and Warren)... Personally, the ones DC wears look much more like Straight, agree with you, they are a looser fit all over.

The ones I have for sale are the same (Straight and the original non stretch) and not the current stretch version.

But as Ive said before, go for the fit ti give you the look you want, if you have super slim thighs / calves, the slim may be OK....
    Don't forget Jeans fabric tend to expand over time.
    You may gain 1/2 a size
    Under $200 dollars for a pair of original BP sunglasses? Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Only the sunglasses without the adjusted lenses for my eyesight are $500, then the additional cost to adjust the lenses.
    Suit wrote:
    Should not be anything close to that, mine were under $200 dollars in the US with all the bells and whistles. The TF 108’s are more like $500 because they are tinted on both the front and the back. The BP lenses are very simple. Still waiting on mine to get done, so I am knocking on wood. But relatively speaking anybody should be able to do it.
    Suit wrote:
    Under $200 dollars for a pair of original BP sunglasses? Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Only the sunglasses without the adjusted lenses for my eyesight are $500, then the additional cost to adjust the lenses.

Was referring only to the cost of the prescription lenses. MY PB frames were 365, then another 180 for the lenses. The TF 108 were like 500 to start with, and another 500 to match the originals with prescriptions. The original post, I thought, was only about prescription cost. Obviously the all in cost is significantly higher. 930 euros is WAY too much for prescription lenses, particularly the BP’s are nothing complicated.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    It was straight for me on those TF jeans and even them were tight on the legs and I haven't got the biggest legs in the world trust me.
    If DC was slim I'd be amazed now i have them :D
    007 reporting for duty
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited July 2019
    Off to LA and Vegas next week and dropped by the shops to pick up some last minute items. Walked past the Havaianas stand and saw these - well it was fate and they had my size :))

Cheers :007)

C6911670-6954-4571-9361-9552-F58-CB51-B.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Bond44 wrote:
    Off to LA and Vegas next week and dropped by the shops to pick up some last minute items. Walked past the Havaianas stand and saw these - well it was fate and they had my size :))

The cheapest bond related item!
    Well done -{
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

Well done -{

Yes and quite by chance to the distain of my wife. She knows the only reason why i would buy yellow flip flops (as she says) was if a certain person wore them. Now she has seen the whole rig (thanks to Sunpel Rivera Grey T and OB Navy Setters - my personal preference) she is kinda OK with it for pool side wear :))

Will keep an eye out for sun glasses as we pass through Duty Free

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Don’t forget to get the spear-gun to go with it... in case of Golden Grotto sharks in the pool... :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thats funny my wife says the same :)) and just smiles and shakes her head.
    My ending gambit now is it is his last one :007) , seems to be working
    enjoy your trip
    Bond44 wrote:
    Commandant wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

Well done -{

Yes and quite by chance to the distain of my wife. She knows the only reason why i would buy yellow flip flops (as she says) was if a certain person wore them. Now she has seen the whole rig (thanks to Sunpel Rivera Grey T and OB Navy Setters - my personal preference) she is kinda OK with it for pool side wear :))

Will keep an eye out for sun glasses as we pass through Duty Free

007 reporting for duty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2019
    I'll post this subject when I have a little more time...sorry for the edit
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    I'll post this subject when I have a little more time...sorry for the edit

I dont think there is any confusion over the model. Tom Ford NY / UK and Milan have all mentioned what it is hence not a secret.

The debate (if any) is wether its the slim or straight version.

Im going with straight and believe Luigi at TF Milan shares that view
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    edited July 2019
    This image can not be displayed ...
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
    Total cost BP Joe + prescription lenses in vintage grey - €930.
    Suit wrote:

Was referring only to the cost of the prescription lenses. MY PB frames were 365, then another 180 for the lenses. The TF 108 were like 500 to start with, and another 500 to match the originals with prescriptions. The original post, I thought, was only about prescription cost. Obviously the all in cost is significantly higher. 930 euros is WAY too much for prescription lenses, particularly the BP’s are nothing complicated.
    Suit wrote:
    Total cost BP Joe + prescription lenses in vintage grey - €930.

0-B084247-CEE5-4-EDC-9884-D0-F0-F51-B770-F.jpg

Just picked mine up today 365 for the frames at saks, 180 for the lens at my optometrist.