No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Looks to me like the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
    I am not sure If I like the wristband.
    74951-BCE-9581-4-A73-9913-60-BF39-D8-F021.png

CB8-C1-C99-EA74-4-DD6-88-E2-5699536-C7300.png
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    Utterly off topic, but does anyone know what time they were shooting that stuff in Westminster? Was it really 7am? Do they set film watches to 'real time'? I guess it would make a lot of sense to do it that early, mind.
  • GiugiaroGiugiaro Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    E1482-F43-4535-41-B7-BC37-F928291-FFBC6.png
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Msadd007 wrote:
    These are getting plenty of use so far this summer.
    Vuarnet-B25.jpg

Are the croakies you're wearing confirmed as screen accurate?
    They're not confirmed at the moment
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    Utterly off topic, but does anyone know what time they were shooting that stuff in Westminster? Was it really 7am? Do they set film watches to 'real time'? I guess it would make a lot of sense to do it that early, mind.

I know they were shooting it in the morning - there are AJB members who were present so they should be able to tell us. But that may not even be a real watch, so I wouldn’t read too much into the time.
    emtiem wrote:

I know they were shooting it in the morning - there are AJB members who were present so they should be able to tell us. But that may not even be a real watch, so I wouldn’t read too much into the time.

Yeah I presume they're not actually running most of the time for continuity and all that? Never really thought about it before.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:

Not sure what time of day they were filming but the watch shows 9:05 doesn't it?

In relation to the discussion in the other thread (Bond's watch in Nr. 25) It was suggested this may well be a 3D printed stunt watch? However, on the close-ups of the watch from Jamaica, the time set on the watch is 10:10 which is the classic time watches are set for magazine advertisements so it may well be that version was a 3D stunt watch but possibly the London version is the real deal as it shows a different, specific time? Who knows..?! :s
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    emtiem wrote:

Not sure what time of day they were filming but the watch shows 9:05 doesn't it?

In the shot Giugiaro posted, yes; but not in the other close-up above. So that answers that question! :)
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:

In the shot Giugiaro posted, yes; but not in the other close-up above. So that answers that question! :)

Indeed it does!
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    https://www.tomford.com/solid-satin-tie/1TO-5TF63.html?cgid=1-17&dwvar_1TO-5TF63_color=BNAVY#prefn1=color&prefn2=productType&prefv1=BLUE&prefv2=TIES&start=8

Sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused. Is this the tie Craig is wearing in London? I can't seem to find a match on Tom Ford's site.
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:

Indeed it does!

Times look about right then. A 2-3 hour shoot? And a working watch! :)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    JET007 wrote:
    https://www.tomford.com/solid-satin-tie/1TO-5TF63.html?cgid=1-17&dwvar_1TO-5TF63_color=BNAVY#prefn1=color&prefn2=productType&prefv1=BLUE&prefv2=TIES&start=8

Sorry to ask, but I'm a bit confused. Is this the tie Craig is wearing in London? I can't seem to find a match on Tom Ford's site.

Odds are the ties we’ll see in the film haven’t been released publicly by TF yet—they’ll be released around the film’s release date along with other screen worn things as part of their B25 collection.
    Ah, thanks for that, @JTM!
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    JET007 wrote:

This is not the tie. It is the wrong weave and is too wide. As JTM said, we're likely not going to see the tie until the film's release like we did with Spectre. Craig's Tom Ford clothes are made especially for the film, and you're unlikely to find most or any of his Tom Ford clothes in their ready-to-wear line.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • bonspybonspy Virginia 20505Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    Anyone else notice the marks on DC's knuckle and left hand?

He seems to be earning a few battle scars while filming, n'est-ce pas?

Best to all!

kia

SevenD wrote:
    Looks to me like the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
    I am not sure If I like the wristband.
    74951-BCE-9581-4-A73-9913-60-BF39-D8-F021.png

CB8-C1-C99-EA74-4-DD6-88-E2-5699536-C7300.png
    Tertia Optio
    Latebra Factum
    Veritas Vos Liberabit
    Matt S wrote:
    JET007 wrote:

This is not the tie. It is the wrong weave and is too wide. As JTM said, we're likely not going to see the tie until the film's release like we did with Spectre. Craig's Tom Ford clothes are made especially for the film, and you're unlikely to find most or any of his Tom Ford clothes in their ready-to-wear line.

Thanks, Matt! As always, I appreciate your sartorial wisdom!

Best, Javi
    bonspy wrote:

I daresay that's makeup: Bond does throw the occasional punch! :)
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    bonspy wrote:

That's absolutely makeup unless the recipient of the punch threw one back and busted his lip
  • bonspybonspy Virginia 20505Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    I didn't even pay attention to the fact that there's no swelling around those owies, as I have always gotten whenever I've punched people in the face before I learned never to do that again.
    LOL!

Ah, the magic of movies!
    emtiem wrote:
    bonspy wrote:

That's absolutely makeup unless the recipient of the punch threw one back and busted his lip
    Tertia Optio
    Latebra Factum
    Veritas Vos Liberabit
  • tjchermacktjchermack Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    In the image with Bond standing with the Household Cavalry -- zooming in a bit sure looks like the Crockett and Jones Tetbury boots - also worn in the opening scene of Skyfall...
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Believe CJ have already mentioned on Instagram they are Highburys (also Skyfall)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    tjchermack wrote:
    In the image with Bond standing with the Household Cavalry -- zooming in a bit sure looks like the Crockett and Jones Tetbury boots - also worn in the opening scene of Skyfall...

First photo here you can see it's the Highbury: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7197525/James-Bond-PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Daniel-Craig-suited-booted-returns-work.html
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Ahhh.... Thank you. They looked like boots in a few photos, but I see now from these you linked... thank you!
    Bummer these appear to be discontinued?
    https://www.crockettandjones.com/highbury-black-calf/
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    tjchermack wrote:

These are available:
    https://www.crockettandjones.com/highbury-black-calf-city/

The sole is different to the ones worn in Skyfall. I don't know if the Bond 25 shoes have this new sole.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    tjchermack wrote:

These are available:
    https://www.crockettandjones.com/highbury-black-calf-city/

The sole is different to the ones worn in Skyfall. I don't know if the Bond 25 shoes have this new sole.

The Highbury's that Bond wore in Skyfall have the standard Danite sole and you are correct they are discontinued as part of the retail collection. If you're interested in buying the correct pair then you can contact Crockett & Jones and do a special order.
    I know where you keep your gun!
    He is wearing the new Highbury soles!!!
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    Looking at the enormous number of shoe styles that are on the Crockett & Jones website, it seems a bit unimaginative that they've gone for the same ones from Skyfall, especially given how frequently Bond seems to change his wardrobe in the recent films.
    Jellyfish wrote:
    Looking at the enormous number of shoe styles that are on the Crockett & Jones website, it seems a bit unimaginative that they've gone for the same ones from Skyfall, especially given how frequently Bond seems to change his wardrobe in the recent films.

I prefer it this way to be honest as think they have gone over the top of late
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    And keeps our spending down :))
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.