Tom Ford Quantum Of Solace Ties Special Order - Ties in production, despatch imminent

1171819202123»

Comments

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Thank you.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • QuantumofSolangeQuantumofSolange UKPosts: 133MI6 Agent

@007JBDCMWR,

my thanks to you and Luigi - the ties are beautiful. Great to have them and excited to wear them.

i didn’t opt for the Greene Party, but am contemplating it now. Am I right in thinking it’s a sort of light blue at an angle/distance but can look black and grey head on?

Cheers!

Yes but my martini's still dry.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent

My 5 ties arrived last week they are all magnificent. Thanks to all who made this a reality in particular Mark

Anthony
  • MonsieurKhartoumMonsieurKhartoum Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Could someone post a picture of the Bolivia tie tied? I would like to see how it looks please. Thanks

Which ties are still available? Appreciate the help.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Luigi has some of each if you message him direct ..

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • BBTCBBTC Posts: 34MI6 Agent

Unfortunately the Bolivia recreation has too much of a black and white appearance and lacks the slight tinge of champagne/gold luster that made the original so eye-catching. Still a very nice tie though.

The others are spot on.

Excellent work of all involved.

Received my Bolivia tie today!

• writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

Mark,

Now that the dust has settled (more or less) on both this project and the new ownership by Estée Lauder, do we have any knowledge at all about any prospective new projects? I would be game for a Skyfall finale tie. Just sayin'.

Thanks in advance for your time and passion!

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

That tie was what had me interested in this project originally. I backed out once I realized it wasn't going to be SA at all.

Like you, I find it looks too black/white and not champagne/gold enough to warrant the cost. A nice tie, but not what I was looking for sadly.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • BondCrazyBondCrazy Posts: 54MI6 Agent

I have one if you're interested. PM me. Shipping to España will be a pain. Viva la madre patria!

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent

Anyone have any close up pics/thoughts of the Bolivia tie?

Now that the dust has settled, I am wondering, did this version really miss the mark on the champagne color of the original?

Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited February 2023

If you check Zulfis insta he's doing a piece on each tie each week. The Bolivia tie was done in detail a week n half ago...

Tie_another_day

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cntfahco8ND/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent

Thanks M!

Please also check out the article I wrote for From Tailors With Love, there is a side by side with another very close tie to the Bolivia tie.

Also happy to post more pics if requested.

For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day

Hi, i am looking for the Greene Party tie (light blue silk). I bought the Bolivia and PTS tie but didn’t go for the light blue tie.

Messaged Luigi at TF but they don’t have it. I would appreciate your contact in case you would like to sell it.

• MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent

I have one I’d be willing to sell, drop me a DM

Thanks

• theytoldmeineedanametheytoldmeineedaname Posts: 2MI6 Agent

Also looking for the Greene Part TF tie. If anyone has one and is willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

• theillusivemantheillusiveman Posts: 1MI6 Agent

I am also interested in purchasing the Greene Party and Boliva TF ties. Let me know if anyone wants to sell. Thanks