Wrath of Man Harrington ID

Can anyone help me ID the khaki/tan Jason Statham wears in in Wrath of Man? Specifically the food truck scene (no spoilers).

I thought it was a Baracuta G9 (still might be) but there was no flap on the back.

I have zero need for another jacket let alone a Harrington but I feel drawn to it!

Comments

• bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 79MI6 Agent

I too was wondering the ID.

Was anyone able to ID this?

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    edited July 2021

I'm pretty sure it's not from Baracuta as the back of the jacket has a different design plus this jacket appears to not have the side adjusters.

I know where you keep your gun!
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent

Such a shame filmjackets.com has gone - someone on there would have id it straight away!

I think it’s a custom Baracuta - Statham has worn the brand in movies and personal life previously so very unlikely he’d wear a ‘copy’

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    edited July 2021

I concur, it is a shame that filmjackets.com is gone. I may post something to RPF or The Fedora Lounge.

The harrington from the film has some unique characteristics. The collar has some curved stitching toward the rear.

The pockets look to be simple slash pockets rather than the flap pockets of the Baracuta G9. Also it looks like there are shoulder seams instead of the Baracuta raglan sleeves.

Also, while not definitive, pictures from the front aren't showing the familiar Baracuta lining. While the jacket may not be unzipped enough to show the lining, the lining was easily visible when Statham wore a G9 in Killer Elite.

Just by the way it fits and looking at certain angles in the film. I think it may be unlined.

edited July 2021

An additional distinguishing characteristic of this jacket is that on the cuff, there is some stitching. Something I haven't found on many of the tan harrington jackets I've seen online.

Has anyone reached out to the wardrobe department?

edited November 2021

It's definitely not the usual suspects.. (Levis or Baracuta)

Following up after a while. Any luck anyone?

• According to a lady that worked in the costume department it was made by tailors in house.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent

Thank you, Pete.

If you ever have an interview with Jeffrey Kurland let us know. I have some questions about MI: Fallout.

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent

It's funny: I watched this a few weeks ago and I loved that Harrington too- searched the web and was amused to see that this forum popped up in the results! :D

Thanks for the info, Pete.

Appreciate the info, sir. Any chance we'll be seeing an interview regarding the film or any more info on the clothes worn? Many thanks

• apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent

What a strange jacket to make in house when there’s 100’s of very similar off the peg jackets available and most people will assume it’s a Baracuta

• mynameisbond007mynameisbond007 Posts: 68MI6 Agent

I thought that, I assumed it was a barracuta they’d made adjustments to