Matrix Resurrections Jackets

Comments

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

There’s a return label in the box and a note to include why you don’t want it. Ship it back and they’ll refund you. At that point you just order another one

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

The size XL Survey Blazer arrived today. The XL fits me very well. I am a 42UK/52EU and there is no way I could comfortably wear a large.

The pre distressing takes some getting used to. A scratch on one arm and one button is scuffed.There is also a bit of a chemical smell. I will let it air out and see if that takes care of it. Otherwise it goes back.

Yeah the chemical smell is pretty strong, they just shipped out my large today, hopefully it doesn't arrive with the same scratches. The XL I have doesn't really have an odor anymore. If you smell it closely there's still a small faint smell but no like the first time opening it

• ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent

I got a couple of these in but sent them both back. I found the style was very similar to my Barbour Lutz. Obviously a different material. If one came up for a good price I would probably buy.

Yes. Considerably!
  • jbshangaijbshangai Posts: 34MI6 Agent

Looks to me that is sashiko material a classic Japanese type of jacket very popular thanks to RGT sashiko jacket and other brands such as Japan blue. The blazer must be something similar or who knows…

I own that RGT Shashiko jacket, its incredible, almost impossible to buy, jacket sells out in mere seconds when its released. I just got lucky the night it was released

Yeah they’re awesome I have one as well but right now all I want is a Barbour Graham size small ASAP

I heard about the one they stole from you, hopefully you find one but it won't be cheap

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Instagram - bondclothes007

I paid almost 800 or close to 900 for the first one so I wouldn’t mind paying 2000 this time. Whatever means necessary. There’s always someone selling either tomorrow or in 1 year

• llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent

Mine finally arrived today. Nordstrom restocked so I ordered another one at the discounted price. Cool jacket but what is that smell? That's definitely not the leather smell. Smells like old computer chips...

I think the smell is from glue.

My XL had the smell strongest along the leather in the collar. The smell faded a bit after a week of airing out.

My jacket also had scratches on the left sleeve.

Not the type of quality control that endears me to Allsaints.

My jacket got returned to Nordstrom.

I just picked up one of these in the All Saints sale. It seems roomier than the one I tried on earlier in the year and no chemical smell.

Yes. Considerably!

I’ve worn this jacket a few times now and it’s an absolute cracker of a jacket. I lusted after the Menlo for years but when I got one never really wore it. Obviously a different style but this Survey jacket has got that same vintage used vibe going on. As someone said earlier you see this jacket on TV and films regularly.

Yes. Considerably!

This jacket really does pop up a lot. Here’s a couple I’ve spotted recently.

Yes. Considerably!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent

I think Mulder wore it in the X Files revival a few years back too.

I have the earlier version where it's all leather rather than the inner lapels being fabric. It's one of my favourite jackets; I love the leather.

• lotusguy2001lotusguy2001 Posts: 132MI6 Agent

Butler wears it in copshop but I can’t figure out where the Jeremy Renner is from. What movie or tv show is that?

• lotusguy2001lotusguy2001 Posts: 132MI6 Agent

Oh cool. I like that show and I guess I didn’t notice him that time. Season 1? I’ll have to rewatch i guess. I love my jacket though other than both middle buttons, the wool interior and the leather outer have come loose. I like wearing it more than my Barbour commander too.

• apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent

Look like Kiefer Sutherland has one

It’s everywhere that jacket. Watching Better on BBC I joked with my wife that the jacket would turn up. Five minutes later the Police Officer’s husband rocked up in one 😂

Yes. Considerably!

I thought of this thread when I saw that there's a new Rebus series coming, and look what he's wearing:

Had another quick look around, it seems that Tcheky Karyo (our friend Defence Minister Dimitri Mishkin: does he even know who the enemy is?) also wore it in Baptiste.

Can we find any more? 😁 I know one of River Song's husbands wore it in Dr Who too...

edited December 2023

Also seen in Fear The Walking Dead

here’s mine lol

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Wish we knew the other jackets

Instagram - bondclothes007
    edited December 2023

I've just been watching the new series of Vigil on BBC One- can you guess what jacket the MI5 character wears? 😁

Seems this jacket is more popular than the RGT

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent

Here is pic of Orlando Bloom wearing leather All Saints Blazer....seems to pop up all over the place in film!!

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

I actually just a bought one off ebay today for a great price.

I got the seller to come down almost £100 from his asking price. Purchased for £275. 😁

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Enjoy it! They are very pleasing jackets to wear.