Matrix Resurrections Jackets

124»

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Received my jacket today and I can't praise it enough. What a fantastic jacket. I highly recommend getting one if you can.

I do recommend going up one size though. I normally wear XL but I got an XXL and it fits perfectly. An XL would have been way too snug/tight.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

I recently picked one up from eBay. Around US$130 all in. I got it cheap because of it having small areas of distressing, but it was less distressed than the new jacket I had bought back in 2022. Thankfully this jacket hasn't got the chemical smell of the new jacket from Nordstrom. Like enjoying Death I sized up to an XL.

Around a week later I also picked up the All Saints Lark leather jacket from the upcoming Brad Pitt film, Wolfs. (Yes Wolfs, not Wolves)

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

A couple quick pictures from before 7 am. The All Saints Lark leather jacket.

From experience trying to find a Lark that fits, you need the dimensions of the actual jacket. The size changed in different seasons. I've found larges with chest width between 19-22 inches and extra larges from 21-23.5 inches.

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent

That's a very pleasant smart/casual style, I like it.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

It's a nice jacket, I googled it when you said the name of the movie, I found the jacket on eBay for $300. Grabbed it in size Medium. Looks real nice. I like how Brad has his with grey wool slacks and a zipped u sweater and dress shirt.

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Any idea what jacket Clooney is wearing there?

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Nope. I've tried to find that out with no success.