I have many more questions for Spectre than for other films. So I will number all of them, and look forward to insights from participants.
1) Starting from the beginning I don't understand exactly what is happening. How did Bond first get involved following the Italians at the very start, and then getting into the chase and fight in the helicopter?
2) How did the producers manage the amazing helicopter scene in Mexico, over the masses of people on the ground, etc.?
3) If the new M was suspending Bond for his rogue action in Mexico, how did he get involved with Tanner, Q, and Moneypenny in efforts explicitly prohibited to him? Unless the new leader of Intelligence, C/Max had reversed M's decision?
4) Why did the British government approve the reorganization of British intelligence unifying MI5 and MI6, which would be like unifying the FBI and CIA (before we found out that C/Max was working for Blofeld)?
5) If Bond has that tracking chip via "Smart Blood" in him the whole time, why wasn't MI6 stopping him very easily, since they knew where he was all the time? What was the deceased M's personal reason to make a video telling Bond to kill Sciarra?
6) How is it possible no one in the entire western or even Russian intelligence departments knew anything about Spectre?
7) Isn't the whole idea of Blofeld setting up the gigantic organization of Spectre to punish Bond more than ridiculous?
8) How did Bond abscond the car given over to the newest 009 out of MI6 headquarters?
9) When Bond went by plane to find Swann in the mountains it looks like he's in a passenger seat, but when he leaves suddenly he's flying the plane. How did he and Swann arrange travel to Tangiers and all the new clothes?
10) There are always cases of changes of clothes, access to lots of money. How does this happen?
11) I always wonder how Bond's enemies miraculously know his location faster and easier than MI6. Whether it's Jaws or Hinx, or whoever (both of course show up on trains)?