Izabella Stuff

HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
I was in a bookstore today, and my eye was caught by a lovely bikini-clad lady on the cover of Stuff magazine. The caption was "007's Hottest Girl," and it took me a few seconds to realize I was beholding Izabella Scorupco of GoldenEye fame (her hair is now much longer than I'm used to). She's ostensibly publicizing her new flick, Reign of Fire, but the copy really traded on her image as a Bond girl. Not that I really read it. . .the pictorial is not for the faint of heart. My, oh, my, Izabella seems to get more gorgeous as the years go by!
Vox clamantis in deserto

Comments

• SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    edited July 2002
    You are correct she does! She looked good when promoting Vertical Limit in a Maxim photo shoot.

Here is the link, probably should be old enough blah blah to visit as the US Stuff Magazine is very different to the UK Stuff Magazine by the looks of things!

Not sure her hair suits.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/sex/girls/izabella_scorupco.html
    Simon
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Didn't really notice her hair ;)

Nice pics though.
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Well, the hair isn't her most prominent feature (especially in that picture in the upper left corner--va va VOOM!!), but if you think those head shots are good, you oughta see the whole package. Do they get Stuff in the UK? If not, you poor, poor people. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • 007online007online Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Sweet Jesus :)

She has certainly changed for the better - woohoo
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    mmmm (mmm) :v
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Wow!! Is that the same girl? Interesting quote about the movies of ill-repute too. :))
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    I'm the kind of "Lazy *******" STUFF is geared toward--of course,the first thing I ALWAYS notice about a beautiful near-naked or naked babe is her hair:) Maybe EON can find some way to bring Izabella back in a future Bond movie and give her that bikini scene she so richly deserves.It could further the plot and would only be in the best of taste...
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Quoting Willie Garvin:
    give her that bikini scene she so richly deserves.It could further the plot and would only be in the best of taste...

Oh absolutely, it could be detrimental to the plot in fact. And it would all be done in the best possible taste! :))
    unitedkingdom.png
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Does anyone think that Izabella could pull a Maud Adams on us? Providing that she wear a bikini at all times of course. :)
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Wow ! :) Piity she didn't look like that in Goldeneye though X-(
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Well obviously her hair wasn't the first thing I noticed!!

I thought she looked pretty good in Goldeneye, not upto those standards but very nice.
    Simon
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Guys guys guys....you're all so sad! ;)
    No, we're just guys.

And, BondChick, this is an equal-opportunity site. . .feel free to post pictures of whatever Bond guy you drool over.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Quoting Hardyboy:
    No, we're just guys.

Yeah i supposed that's true :)) And trust me if I find a good Bond piq I'll put it up for my female friends here! :))
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    I was at a store and I saw it at first I thought holy s*** no one deserves to be that hot. And then I rembered at her face (after looking at another part of the picture fill in the blank) and I thought wow thats her. Bond fans were cheated! We had that and she did not even look like it!
    Well, Red, she wasn't exactly chopped liver in GoldenEye, either. . .she was one of the main reasons my eyes were riveted to the screen.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Very True! But I thought Xenia (Famke Jannesen?) was better looking then.
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    It seemed to me that there was more of an emphasis on Famke than Isabella in GE. Isabella is a hot one, for sure.
    Izabella's a hottie all right.And in some of her early interviews when discussing GoldenEye,she said she was happy to play a regular woman--a character.However,Izabella also said she'd happily wear a bikini and spike heels if that's what the movie called for.Why the movie didn't make that part of her principal wardrobe is a mystery for the ages.:007)
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    I suppose it it were Cubby and Harry, she would have. But, Harry probably would have wanted her to be dubbed too. :)
    edited July 2002
    Good point.Harry was paranoid about accents.If Lucianna Paluzzi hadn't already been an established movie actress(even briefly starred in an American tv series),there's no question-in my mind anyway--that she'd have been dubbed.And Fiona Volpe would have lost some of her considerable charm as a result.

But back to Izabella--Her English is excellent and she's beautiful.There really should have been at least one scene in GoldenEye designed to-among other things-highlight her obvious physical charms.But of course,only with the best possible taste...:))
  • jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    Yummm...Wait a minute...I'm swimming in my drool!
    tell me about it, but I don't know. In GE she just did not seem that sexy.
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    That's all in the eye of the beholder.
    Which is also a great song by Metallica on And Justice For All...
    Real Metallica...
    Ok, back on topic.
    I saw Reign of Fire today--a pretty decent popcorn flick with good special effects. To me, it's sort of like Jaws with dragons--there's Christian Bale as the Roy Scheider character, a decent guy trying to maintain order; Matthew MacCoughnahey (or however you spell it) as Robert Shaw--a hardbitten, grizzled veteran; and Izabella more or less as Richard Dreyfuss, the conscience and soul of the trio. Also interesting that the cast features two men rumored to be in line for the role of Bond--Bale and Gerard Butler.

Anyway, to get this back on topic. . .darn it all, Izabella is covered up like a nun in this film! We barely even get to see her throat. Well, BondChick should be happy, because this one features a pumped-up Bale and MacC, both often shirtless and flexing their pecs. I guess Izabella had to do the Stuff shoot to get equal time. Ah, well, in the movie we still get to see her lovely face and stunning blue eyes. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Maybe Izabella wears a string bikini in the inevitable DVD director's cut ...:007)
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    now that would be nice! :v
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Nah, CT, can't let you do this--it's one thing to have links to pics of girls in bikinis, but naked pics is something else! What's more, those pictures look a bit fake. Sorry. --HB

1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    edited July 2002
    Nah, CT, can't let you do this--it's one thing to have links to pics of girls in bikinis, but naked pics is something else! What's more, those pictures look a bit fake. Sorry. --HB

Did you check the pic's out real close Hardyboy ? :))
    YNWA 97
    Quoting Sir Miles:Did you check the pic's out real close Hardyboy ? :))

Just doing my job--keeping the moderator's end up, as it were.
    Vox clamantis in deserto