Izabella Stuff

Comments

• TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    ...And yet strayed so far from its subject matter.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Monique:
    And what IS that in Jetset's personal photo? I'm afraid to ask!

It's tasty mouthful which'll fill you right up and have you coming back for more. Be sure to swallow carefully - take too much in one go and you might choke.

I'm sorry, I seem to have channelled Graham Norton ;)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Sorry TGO, we just wanted a little equal time. Feel free to continue lusting after Izabella. We'll behave.

And jetset, I guess your description could only mean one thing,
    a Martini. :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    edited July 2002

Quoting jetsetwilly

Is that now legal in this country ? :))
    YNWA 97
    I didn't mean it like *that*. And I will. ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff

Quoting Hardyboy
    All's I want to say is that no topic I've started has ever gotten more replies than this one.

Perhaps you have found this sites true level, Hardyboy. :))
    YNWA 97
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    They have always said SEX sells.
  • ChristmasChristmas Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    So this is where all the girls are! Starting a Flying Circus! Sounds like fun.
    So was it a Martini?
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    Quoting jetsetwilly:It's tasty mouthful which'll fill you right up and have you coming back for more. Be sure to swallow carefully - take too much in one go and you might choke.

LOL!!! I swear it took me ages to realize that was Q's sandwhich from GE and still when I look at it that's the not the first thing that pops into my mind. :))

MBE
    Good Lord, is THAT what it is? It certainly doesn't look like it! It's looks frighteningly like something else. :))

Wow- 100th post on this topic!

And Christmas sure, join us, we can always use another Fly Girl. That makes 6 in our posse. We are gaining on all this testosterone.
    edited July 2002
    I've held back on saying anything so far, but speaking as a card carrying poof, I'm unsure as to whose side to be on. Should I be with the lads (wahey!) and our sex-mad testosterone fuelled nights? Or should I be with the girls in deploring the wanton lusts displayed at the sight of a pretty girlie (much as I loved Izabella in GoldenEye, I much preferred her in her cardigan)?

In the end I've decided, in tribute to Pussy Galore's Flying Circus for the girls, and The James Bond Fan Club for the boys, to create the Wint and Kidd Appreciation Society (members: me, Mr Wint and Mr Kidd, and the Scaramanga from the novels....though he doesn't want anyone to know).

And can I point out that my little pickie of a hot beef injection came from the choices presented to me when I first signed up? I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not just a random perv intent on showing off his foot long french stick....

:))

@merseytart
    Quoting jetsetwilly:I've held back on saying anything so far, but speaking as a card carrying poof, I'm unsure as to whose side to be on. Should I be with the lads (wahey!) and our sex-mad testosterone fuelled nights? Or should I be with the girls in deploring the wanton lusts displayed at the sight of a pretty girlie (much as I loved Izabella in GoldenEye, I much preferred her in her cardigan)?

In the end I've decided, in tribute to Pussy Galore's Flying Circus for the girls, and The James Bond Fan Club for the boys, to create the Wint and Kidd Appreciation Society (members: me, Mr Wint and Mr Kidd, and the Scaramanga from the novels....though he doesn't want anyone to know).

And can I point out that my little pickie of a hot beef injection came from the choices presented to me when I first signed up? I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not just a random perv intent on showing off his foot long french stick....

:))

LOL, but this IS why you chose it, isn't it? :))

But really if we're going to divide on sexual orientation as well gender I don't know if I belong in noted lesbian Pussy Galore's All Girl Flying Circus! But then again she beats Rosa Klebb, of course Rosa might like a good beating from Pussy. ;)

MBE
    Quoting MBE_: But then again she beats Rosa Klebb, of course Rosa might like a good beating from Pussy. ;)

MBE

Please MBE! Now we're just getting into Wild Things territory, and we'll start engorging all those Denise Richards fans....

;)

@merseytart
    Quoting jetsetwilly:
    Please MBE! Now we're just getting into Wild Things territory, and we'll start engorging all those Denise Richards fans....

;)

Come now, you don't mean to tell me Denise Richards has fans, do you? ;)

MBE
    Sorry jetset, but I'm going to have to decline your membership. I would much rather be with the Flying Circus. As long as I'm Goldfinger. :))
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Quoting MBE_:
    Quoting MBE_:
    Quoting jetsetwilly:

;)

MBE

I sure don't hope so... But like jetset says...We have to bring them down!!! :v
    I am laughing too hard to type. Well said MBE. And jetset, good choice!! Note diplomatic and charming, to go along with your six inch sub.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Quoting TGO_:Sorry jetset, but I'm going to have to decline your membership. I would much rather be with the Flying Circus. As long as I'm Goldfinger. :))

No way, TGO! Goldfinger is clearly told "No trespassing"--I'd rather be Bond, who goes where no man has gone before!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Quoting MBE_:

MBE

Only when she is in a Nuclear Submarine filling up with water wearing a white shirt...:v
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Whooooa, Parli... We DO NOT need to be starting a whole other topic about her called 'Denise Stuff'... OK? Just to let you know... :D

Oh and welcome to the Circus TGO!!! I'm sure we could use a big, strong man like you in the group!!! :))
    Quoting Monique:
    And jetset, good choice!! Note diplomatic and charming, to go along with your six inch sub.

I don't want to be picky, but it's a foot long. I'll just repeat that: a foot long.

Didn't want you to underestimate me :))

@merseytart
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    Hey I'm going with the guys on this one. But I am so Felix Leiter. Rick Van Nutter style! These girls don't stand a chance guys. We jsut need to let the other fellas in on this!
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    My goodness, all I said was put me down for a calendar!

Ladies, I'm shocked by your behaviour!! But I am REALLY looking forward to this calendar now... ;)
    unitedkingdom.png
    Jetset, I stand corrected!! I've thought long and hard about this and you are right, it is a foot long! I apologize for shortiing you. My calculations must have gotten off track.

And Red, siding with the guys eh? No hard feelings. We'll see who comes out on top. ;)

Moonraker, how many copies do you want??
  • ChristmasChristmas Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    Red Grant, regarding your quote about Christmas?

THANKFULLY not in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

LOL.
    Quoting Monique:Moonraker, how many copies do you want??

I could punt it round my office of about, oooh, 200 guys? :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    I haven't read this recently..flying circus? Someone help me out! I just may want to join ;)
    edited July 2002
    Quoting BondChick007:
    I haven't read this recently..flying circus? Someone help me out! I just may want to join ;)

Now there's one picture we should definitely have on the calendar. Who said that Pussy Galore's flying circus were wearing fashion disaster bustiers? I thought they looked just fine ;)

I've trawled, and it was you, jetset, who said that having perfectly pointy bosoms was a fashion disaster! Chuh! Personally I wouldn't suit them, but that's by the by...
    unitedkingdom.png
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Sounds like I got myself into a mess...O well ;)
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Okay I think we've all decided pointy is out. We'll design a more modern outfit for our Flying girls. It's so funny trying to decipher the U.K. slang, but I think I've got it. Pointy is out, low cut is in. Or wet white teeshirts? I'm confused now, either way, we are updating the outfit.

BondChick you have automatically become one of us being one of the few "chicks" here. We are re-vamping Pussy Galore's Flying Circus to counteract all the male chromosomes on this board. :)