Izabella Stuff

Comments

• BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Sounds like fun ;)
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:Okay I think we've all decided pointy is out. We'll design a more modern outfit for our Flying girls. It's so funny trying to decipher the U.K. slang, but I think I've got it. Pointy is out, low cut is in. Or wet white teeshirts? I'm confused now, either way, we are updating the outfit.

What's UK slang about pointy bosoms (just as well I wasn't using my own local dialect or it would have been much more crude ;) )? Anyways, I'm sure us lads could give you a hand in designing those outfits!
    unitedkingdom.png
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:

Okay I think we've all decided pointy is out. We'll design a more modern outfit for our Flying girls. It's so funny trying to decipher the U.K. slang, but I think I've got it. Pointy is out, low cut is in. Or wet white teeshirts? I'm confused now, either way, we are updating the outfit.

How about something sheer and tight? ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    edited July 2002

Quoting Moonraker5
    Anyways, I'm sure us lads could give you a hand in designing those outfits!

And getting in them......and....ahem....out. ;)
    YNWA 97
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Oh... I bet you guys think you could really be of some major help to us, huh? :D Well, I think the girls and I must consider this helpful notion of yours... :))
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:
    Pointy is out, low cut is in. Or wet white teeshirts?

Aw, what's the point in a flying circus if you haven't got aerodynamic breasts? They may be a fashion nightmare, but don't you want to cut down wind resistance?

As for wet white t-shirts...we're back to Denise Richards again....

Perhaps as a true Bond girl tribute you should all wear Ursula Andress' bikini ;)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    The main problem with pointed breasts.... to quote A Christmas Story... you'll poke your eye out!

(OK, so it's not a quote it's a paraphrasing, but this isn't an AP film, they don't shoot here ;))

MBE
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Quoting MBE_:The main problem with pointed breasts.... to quote A Christmas Story... you'll poke your eye out!

MBE

:)) :)) That's hilairous !!! :)) :))

And I totally agree... NO POINTED BREASTS!!! :D

I sure as hell won't do it!!!
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Aerodynamically pointy may be good, but we may as well strap spoilers on our chest!!! I found an old photo of Pussy and the Flying Circus. We REALLY need to update these outfits.

I'll try and post it :

http://www.jamesbondposterpage.com/blackman.htm

Image Removed
  • PaulZ108PaulZ108 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Image Removed

I've got to get one of those autographs...

And here's the pic Monique tried to post:

Image Removed
    Thank you so much Paul!! Isn't she the coolest? Those posters are great.

Yeah that is it. We need to take a vote on the outfit change. Guys can vote too.
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Oh yeah, I see what you mean. I vote for wetsuits! In case we crash land in water. Underneath we can have cute little jeans shorts and tank tops on or something for when we have to move fast on our feet.
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    You won't need wetsuits in that hay. I am enjoying that black lacy bra up there as well. I vote for that. It worked for Pussy!

:)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I'm in favor of body paint as opposed to costumes.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    edited October 2002
    http://www.jamesbondposterpage.com/

Image Removed

You know, if anyone of you female posters want to show a pic of themselves, make it similar to this one. :) Hay not necessary. Push-up bra, please! :))

I like Hardyboy's idea of body paint. Don't forget to leave a bare patch at the spine to allow the skin to breathe! :))
  • ChristmasChristmas Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Quoting Hardyboy:
    I'm in favor of body paint as opposed to costumes.

LOL. So now we are going from pointed breasts to painted breasts! Sounds good to me, easy to change costumes that way. Any artists out there willing to volunteer?
    Hey that's fine with me, just don't make it all gold paint.
    Quoting Christmas:LOL. So now we are going from pointed breasts to painted breasts! Sounds good to me, easy to change costumes that way. Any artists out there willing to volunteer?

I wouldn't say I'm an artist, but I'm OK with a paint brush and a tin of emulsion. And then there's finger painting... I'm very good at that.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Quoting Christmas: Any artists out there willing to volunteer?

Quoting Doc Holliday in Tombstone: "I'm your huckleberry". "Just say when".
    Practice does make perfect...:D
    You guys are making me laugh out loud! Picturing this whole scenario is so funny. "Oh don't mind us, dear girlfriends and wives, we are just body painting the girls from the AJB forum so they can be Pussy's Flying Circus".
    Quoting Holly Goodhead: "Oh don't mind us, dear girlfriends and wives, we are just body painting the girls from the AJB forum so they can be Pussy's Flying Circus".

Who's stopping them from joining in? :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Exactly. The more, the merrier.
    Maybe they will all see what the fuss is about regarding this site. My wife wonders sometimes why I am always on this site, and now she will know why.
    BODY PAINTING...
    Maybe I'll try out the 007 logo on her 1st, to see how I do...:D
    LOL Glad to know that particular Guy thing is universal around the globe. ;)

Maybe we should all do a little practicing at home. Hope we can paint by numbers, I'm not much of an artist. I guess it doesn't matter though, as long as we cover the right spots.
    You guys just wait. Once your women see all the fun we have here they will be booting you off the computer so they can post too! Pretty soon we will have more women then men here and Pussy Galore will rule the world!
    I meant her Flying Circus of course! ;)

I think it rules the world anyway but that is beside the point.

That's ok, we'll still let you paint us, and ride in our plane. Plus any other things we can think for you to do. This could be a very good thing!
    Quoting Monique:That's ok, we'll still let you paint us, and ride in our plane. Plus any other things we can think for you to do. This could be a very good thing!

dribble...dribble...dribble... Too...many...thoughts...
    unitedkingdom.png
    Quoting Monique:
    That's ok, we'll still let you paint us, and ride in our plane. Plus any other things we can think for you to do. This could be a very good thing!

I'll be the first to volunteer to wash off the paint. Hand wash, of course. ;)
    Yeah I think a hand... ...oops I mean hand WASH will definitely be required on that task. Be careful with that turpentine! We need steady gentle hands, that stuff is HARD to get off!
  • BenManleyDeaveBenManleyDeave Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I'll volenteer to do that mon, anyday mon, jus' give me a call mon i'll be somewhere on da streets o' London mon, Ohh mind mon, dis post a' got me ta dribble mon, see ya rond doods... Oh BTW mon, Izabella is totally wiked inda ouse mon, get indere mon ! She's hot mind mon !
    So this is unlocked now? Thanks Si or whoever unlocked it. I was gonna say what a party pooper JamesBond was to do that! We can keep talking about Izabella if he wants! I just looked at some old Goldeneye shots again, and I can't believe how she has blossomed now, she looks like a different person! So much better.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff

Quoting Holly
    Yeah I think a hand... ...oops I mean hand WASH will definitely be required on that task. Be careful with that turpentine! We need steady gentle hands, that stuff is HARD to get off!

Well I prepared to spend all night rubbing it off if need be!! :))
    YNWA 97