The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I never Left.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    You must be joking.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    "I would laugh, if my heart was not so heavy..."
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,414Chief of Staff
    I'd like to interest you in a demolition deal that requires certain aerial activity to install equipment.
    YNWA 97
    M, Doesn't mind you making a little money on the side.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    I'll take the full odds on the ten, two hundred on the hard way, the limit on all the numbers, two hundred and fifty on the eleven. Thank you very much.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    "Double sixes. Fancy that, 200.000 rupies."
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Thank god for hard currency!
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    Wait a minute, this is James Stock of the London Financial times.
    YNWA 97
    "Names is for tombstones, baby."
  • JohnMastersonJohnMasterson MinnesotaPosts: 326MI6 Agent
    "The name's Bond....You know the rest."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
    Will you Yield in time.
    edited November 2011
    "No matter what you do I'm never gonna give you the password, which means your clients are gonna hunt you down and cut you into little pieces of meat while you're still breathing. Because if you kill me there will be nowhere else to hide."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
    edited November 2011
    On the contrary, the risk is all on your side.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    "You'd make a great saleswoman."
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    "Every woman for herself, remember?"
    "Moneypenny I'm devastated. What would I ever do without you?"
    How long have I got?
    YNWA 97
    two minutes and counting.
    There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world.
    "It's alright. It's quite alright, really. She's having a rest. We'll be going on soon."
    Do you mind if my friend sits this one out, she's just Dead.
    "She died of skin suffocation. It's been known to happen to cabaret dancers. It's all right as long as you leave a small bare patch at the base of the spine to allow the skin to breathe."
    Well, there has to be a first time for everything.
    YNWA 97
    "Well that's convenient."
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Don't bleed to death.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    "I was always very interested to meet you. I've heard so much about you from Vesper. If she hadn't killed herself we would've had you too."
    As far as I can remember James, you've never Had Me.
    "Hope springs eternal."
    Oh, Once when I was with M in Tokyo, We had an Interesting experience.