Tom Ford back at it again in Bond 24

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yeah that criss cross frame just screams female to me

I believe the sunglasses are the Miranda. Amazon and Ton Ford list them under women's sunglasses. http://www.tomford.com/miranda-oversized-soft-square-sunglasses/FT0130.html

I wonder if Tom Ford will release some new aviators to coincide with the next film? Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a new brand.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    sruzgar wrote:
    JMac88 wrote:
    This looks like the same outfit as what DC wore to the Liverpool game (more or less), can anyone ID the brand of denim?

article_0_2011_BC7_B00000578_277_634x888.jpg

Not to derail this thread further but the hat is a Goorin Bro's Wart 7 and is on sale at Gilt today for $25

Craig sweater in a shameless selfie (is there any other type):
    lanvin_023.jpg
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    You lost weight, Dave?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Yessir...sort of...P90X3...firmed up.
  • BLU8BLU8 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford has added dress shirts, ties, & pocket squares to his online store. There are several classic white shirts and tuxedo shirts, as well some bolder designs with plaids and checks: http://www.tomford.com/silks-and-ties/shirts/

This tie appears to be the same basketweave pattern as the QoS Greene Planet Party tie, but with purple tones instead of blue & silver: http://www.tomford.com/basketweave-classic-silk-tie/1TF-TF724.html?dwvar_1TF-TF724_color=LPRP

Unfortunately, they currently only offer US shipping.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    http://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=he_006_IN

Quite a close alternative on offer here!! Looks lovely and reasonably priced
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:
    http://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=he_006_IN

Quite a close alternative on offer here!! Looks lovely and reasonably priced

link doesn't pull up anything but the main page. Which item are you referring too?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    it's an alternative to the TF bomber (links just seem to take you to the main mango page)

Mango "FAUX-SHEARLING APPLIQUÉ BOMBER JACKET"

image.jpg
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    That's the one! I apologise gents. I think it's a good close match , you have to compromise of course on some details but for the price I think it's a winner. Considering getting one really , good chance to probably grab a head start on new gear as once some spy shots come out of scenes being filmed wearing the Tom Ford (if used) most sizes are likely to be in short supply -{
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    it's an alternative to the TF bomber (links just seem to take you to the main mango page)

image.jpg

Pretty good, I've been keeping an eye whilst out n about but not seen anything so similar. For £59.99 in the uk its a steal too... Cant decide to go for xl and layer or l for fitted ??? Hmmmmm

Shame their 5MNG 30% code doesnt work ;-) Now that would be a bargain !

M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    Very good! nice find man!
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    kadd wrote:

image.jpg

Pretty good, I've been keeping an eye whilst out n about but not seen anything so similar. For £59.99 in the uk its a steal too... Cant decide to go for xl and layer or l for fitted ??? Hmmmmm

Shame their 5MNG 30% code doesnt work ;-) Now that would be a bargain !

M

Even tho we have no idea how who where or even IF the TF bomber will appear... XL and L on the way... See how they look and fit in the flesh. Free del and returns so worth a £60 gamble...

M

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I hear there is a large cable car set currently being constructed on the stages at Pinewood, and there is a big set build going on in Austria, near the Italian border. Filming there will take place in Jan/Feb, which is a high-elevation mountain town. Odds look pretty good that Bond might be sporting this TF bomber during this sequence, potentially a big action set piece. Just my thoughts.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    I hear there is a large cable car set currently being constructed on the stages at Pinewood, and there is a big set build going on in Austria, near the Italian border. Filming there will take place in Jan/Feb, which is a high-elevation mountain town. Odds look pretty good that Bond might be sporting this TF bomber during this sequence, potentially a big action set piece. Just my thoughts.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Interesting - maybe an accidental / coincidental tribute to Jaws :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Here is a similar actual TF Coat on eBay!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15840-NWT-TOM-FORD-100-Cashmere-Spain-Lamb-Fur-Jacket-54-EU-44-US-Large-/131119573983?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item1e8755ebdf

Pricey indeed!!!

The pic of the interior is mighty impressive - looks pretty luxurious inside and warm!!!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Here is a similar actual TF Coat on eBay!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15840-NWT-TOM-FORD-100-Cashmere-Spain-Lamb-Fur-Jacket-54-EU-44-US-Large-/131119573983?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item1e8755ebdf

Pricey indeed!!!

The pic of the interior is mighty impressive - looks pretty luxurious inside and warm!!!!!

Do you reckon the Mango one will be less opulent ??? :))

• James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    I was actually going to buy one but they don't ship to the US?? Am I missing something??
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I was actually going to buy one but they don't ship to the US?? Am I missing something??

They have a U.S. Website. Just google Mango USA.
    I really like that alternative bomber jacket!
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    I think I like the look of the Mango more than the Ford. :))
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    77007 wrote:

Agreed. I can't wait for some confirmation that it will indeed be in their to pull the trigger B-)
    77007 wrote:

Agreed. I can't wait for some confirmation that it will indeed be in their to pull the trigger B-)

Crazy really, we are a couple of months off shooting commencing and we are buying alternatives of a jacket that Bond will wear in a winter action sequence, in Austria, action scene involving villains lair and cable cars... Worn after a train journey, where Bond seduces the guard in his rather fetching purple TF travel jacket ???

Part of me hates piecing together the plot, but it didnt spoil SF and its kinda fun. Even more so when mates ask me why I bought a Barbour, a Levis leather, Billy Reid etc etc. Then they see the film 12 months later - ahhhh !!! And its too late to buy any (well most) by then :))

M

Chri360936 wrote:

Thanks, I just bought one!
    Chri360936 wrote:

Thanks, I just bought one!

Let us know your thoughts!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Be great to see pictures of these jackets being worn -{
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Be great to see pictures of these jackets being worn -{

Will do, ordered yest but still no shipping email. So prob early next week....

I will post pics ASAP, but it'll probably be a week or two before it gets delivered.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Thanks guys -{
    YNWA 97
  • VhanVhan Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Hey Guys, i'm french and found the Mango's Bomber in a shop. I bought it for 50€. I love it, i've taken a size S (i'm kind of skinny) instead a M, suit better when it's fitted !