Anyone else going dark tomorrow?

Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
I disabled notifications from my Bond facebook groups and I'm probably going to be away from AJB007 for a week.

Don't want the Brits to spoil it for me.

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    me, too
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    I'll just have to get through the monday, tuesday and half of wednesday! Its amazing how some things got spoiled to me in the last days that I didnt want to know yet.
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    I'l keep off most stuff. As well as avoiding main spoiler topics.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Probably not completely dark; I'm not generally as bothered by spoilers as many are---as a writer, I enjoy observing the creative process, and tend to watch and read everything relating to the production as it becomes available. When I had the opportunity to read the script for CR before the film was released, I didn't hesitate ;)

My reason for fewer visits here over the next two weeks will be what it always is, every Bond season: simple, base jealousy of my Brit friends X-( :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    that is a good warning, i didn't even think about it,

despite already being mildly spoiled by reading some reviews that decided not to put (Spoiler review) in the title. Its like spoiler is the default setting, and if their are no spoilers than they have to put 'no spoilers' in the title. ridiculous, am i right?
  • IacobvsBIacobvsB Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Some English newspapers gave away too many spoilers. That got me.
    I will only be able to watch the movie on the 4th, in London, a day before the premiere in my country Brazil. So I will fly low this week too :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    To be on the safe side, I will be sticking to the SABS, DAD to FAB and the Bond Quotes threads till I have seen the film.
    Avoided spoilers so far, not taking any chances now!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    I won't be coming back until I see the film which is Nov 3rd. Bye and Cheers all! -{ {[]
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • eric7064eric7064 USAPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    Same! Don't want anything spoiled
  • readpaulbreadpaulb Cleveland, OhioPosts: 86MI6 Agent
    I got nervous just logging into the site to see if anyone had posted a thread like this. Won't be avoiding the site entirely, but probably 90% of it. Figure the eBay thread should be fairly safe, along with most of the topics I already subscribe to. Not opening anything new though.
    1) Cr 2) Ohmss 3) Gf 4) Sf 5) Fyeo