Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    My personal photo? That is the almighty and evil Lord Skeletor, ruler of snake mountain. He is from an eighties Sci Fi movie, the one I mentioned in my old sig. :) Thanks for the comments too.

So JM you have BIG plans, eh?
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    edited October 2003
    haahaahaahaahaahaahaaaa!

Yes I do as a matter of fact, Big plans :v
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    Well, I will probably post again before any of you do because I'm up tomorrow at 3:15ish to get to school by 4:30, fun! Then I'm off to Germany for my exchange, wish me luck you guys! Im incerdibly excited!
    So I'll see you guys in about 11 days roughly, actually I will almost definately be able to get onto the internet while I'm there so there is really no reason for me to say goodbye is there?! But its just the thought isn't it?!
    Anyway back tomorrow morning to say cheerio!
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    Well, see you around.
    Since the topic has died down again, I thought we could talk about bad movies. The worst movie I've ever seen in my life was Hollow Man, something about a scientist becoming invisible. SO GODAWFUL BAD! The plot was weak and the entire movie was predictable.
    I have heard of the film Hollow Man, though Stephen King's It is my worst. It's a made-for-TV horror. :))

Just oozing with cheapness!
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited October 2003
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Since the topic has died down again, I thought we could talk about bad movies. The worst movie I've ever seen in my life was Hollow Man, something about a scientist becoming invisible. SO GODAWFUL BAD! The plot was weak and the entire movie was predictable.
    Personally I liked Hollow Man. Kevin Bacon is one of my favorite actors. I also thought it had a good strong plot to it.

Well, I have just uploaded my new Personal Photo and I can't wait! But I won't tell you who or what it is... It will be a surprise! ;)
    Blimey you lot haven't been getting up to much have you?! Like the new font though!
    Oh, you're back! It was boring here without you.
    I have my new Avatar up! It is Krystal from Starfox! Isn't she pretty? :)
    yeah sure! You know you're the second person to tell me it was boring somewhere without me!! I must be a real livewire! Careful! Don't touch me I'm live!!

So has everyone bought The Matrix Reloaded? I'm about to buy it in just under an hour! What are you're thoughts on the film? And if you have the DVD the special features!
    Quoting The Sly Fox:
    I have my new Avatar up! It is Krystal from Starfox! Isn't she pretty? :)

You really do love cats! Never played the game so I wouldn't have recognised her. Maybe for a day or two I will change my avatar to a picture of my cat.

In response to JM - wont get it straight away but I will get it. First Terminator 3! (Nov. 28th)
    Thank you for the good words, General! You're the fifth person to compliment me on my Avatar! Just one more step up to my AJB fame! :)
    you know it is a kewl picture! There thats 6!

YESS! In 3 weeks revoloutions is out!
    edited October 2003
    (Speaking In Yoda Talk) Thank you, My Young Padawan! Your compliments, I appreciate! ;)

A Super Extreme Hardcore Matrix Fan, you must be, Jedi Master! :D About The Matrix, what does The Good General think? :)
    I know it's kind of late but, this thread has over 100 posts!

We should celebrate!
    Quoting The Sly Fox:
    (Speaking In Yoda Talk) Thank you, My Young Padawan! Your compliments, I appreciate! ;)

A Super Extreme Hardcore Matrix Fan, you must be, Jedi Master! :D About The Matrix, what does The Good General think? :)

My take on The Matrix? I think they are brilliant films. I'd say about my fourth or fifth favourite series. I like the first film much more than the second but they are both really entertaining.
    edited October 2003
    Oh I think the first film is also the best but only because reloaded cant 'live' in its own right, you need the first film to go before it.

However I have seen the official trailer for revoloutions on the official website and it looks 3 times as good!

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

See for yourself! First of all enter on whatever bandwidth you feel nessecery, then click on "flash version" somewhere in the top of the screen. In the revoloutions box click on the small screen on the far left and click on the link that says 'small 320*168' Or the large one or whatever you think your pc can handle! You need Quicktime 6, there's a link to download it on the website, then wait for the trailer to download and enjoy!

Tell us whatcha think of course!
    Ah, finally I'm back on this thread. I like the Matrix but I don't like it that much.
    while your there take a look at some of the pictures too!

I love the matrix as you well know, my name really should be focus master!! I find that trailer enthralling! I cant only watch it once!
  • wordswords Buckinghamshire, EnglandPosts: 249MI6 Agent
    edited October 2003
    Hey I've never been on this thread before! I'll just say that I never got what the Matrix was about and found it kind of dull. Maybe this is because I am an old git or that I am stupid.

Actually while I'm on the subject of movie series, I don't get the appeal of The Lord of the Rings trilogy either, the first one bored the pants off me and the second one wasn't much better. I feel a bit miffed about this and the Matrix because I really want to be as excited as everyone else about the next movie coming out (especially as they keep doing huge 'specials' on them in the movie mags), but I couldn't care less. So there!

I am really excited about the next Spider-man movie though...
    well I thought you were just a normal human being with slightly different taste, until that is:

am really excited about the next Spider-man movie though

I rest my case
    Quoting words:
    I don't get the appeal of The Lord of the Rings trilogy either..

I am really excited about the next Spider-man movie though...

I dont like either of the films, never appealed to me.
    hm
    edited October 2003
    I really didn't understand The Lord of the Rings either. I didn't get what it was all about. I thought it was boring really. I really liked Spider-Man though! Thanks, Words for the info! I really didn't know whether there was going to be another Spider-Man Movie or not! Now, I look forward to seeing it! What did you think of Spider-Man, Jedi Master?
    Quoting The Sly Fox:
    I really didn't understand The Lord of the Rings either. I didn't get what it was all about. I thought it was boring really. I really liked Spider-Man though! Thanks, Words for the info! I really didn't know whether there was going to be another Spider-Man Movie or not! Now, I look forward to seeing it! What did you think of Spider-Man, Jedi Master?

I loved Spider Man! It was simple and to the point. LOTR was a bit boring and strange.
    Spiderman was ok, I thought it was a bit too uninteresting, I dont know how to put it, let me explain.

I'm not sure whether you know this or not but: The ending was going to involve Spidy spinning a web around the world trade centre to catch the green gobblin (Nice name mate!) sure that'd be really kewl, but then of course there was 9/11 and they really couldnt do that, so they put in the ending that they put in, and that in my eyes, is not very good, it lacks something but i really am not sure what!

(Another thing, I hate the name green gobblin, he's a comic book character not a film character, it just doesnt work in modern films I'm sorry)

Anyway I've just noticed I have a PM so see ya
    hey wow whats going on, i posted last its someone else turn, keep this place from going dead!
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    All right ill keep it goin Jedi Master :)
    this is my first time posting on here so yeah, ive never seen any of the matrixes so ill have to look into it, but i loved spiderman.
    that would have been a cool way to cacth the green goblin, between the towers. too bad the bloody terrorist had to do that. god i wanna get back at them.
    but anyway, i think that the name Green Goblin is a good name, because the story came from the comic books, thats kind of like saying that they souldn't use one of the bad guys names from a bond book. lol ;)
    oh well, keep the thread goin!
    yeah, its over 4 months old!