Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    Hey, ilovepierce, you're on this thread! It's okay here. Just don't talk to GO about TND.
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Hey, ilovepierce, you're on this thread! It's okay here. Just don't talk to GO about TND.

:D
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    so what did everyone think of tnd?! Just kidding!

I'm bored, I'm being set loads of projects at school and I'm not getting enough sleep! Just though I'd share that with u!
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    Please, no more TND! I don't think I could take it!

I wondered if anyone has seen Underworld. I kept saying to myself 'I am going to see it' but I never did and I wondered what everyone else thought. Was it corny? exciting? Even if it was corny, if Kate Beckinsale (mmmmmmmmm.....) was in it then it's good as far as I'm concerned.
    and we must be reminded that "she has got a very shiny bottom!" That is a quote from Kate Beckinsale herself! About her bottom, so just remember, "She has got a very shiny bottom!"
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    Hey tirpitz, ive gotten the no TND talk from GO already lol.
    i've never seen any of GO fav actors ecept for pike. so you guys might have to do some explaining ;)
    edited October 2003
    So-wa! not sure weat that means! Everyone will be going to see The Matrix Revoloutions I hope.
    remember remember the 5th of november, thats a handy little ryhm i made up to help you remember when it comes out, 5th november!
    Hey, about the shiny bottom, I'll keep that in mind ;)

Also, ilovepierce, are you asking who my favourite actors are? - there's quite a list :D
    please G, don't boar us too much!
    you know i thought i'd bring up something about the izzy thread!

It just seems to me its a little contraversial, I mean, hmm, lots of guys, posting revealing pictures of actresses, i've only ever seen 1 picture of a man on that thread so dont say its unisex! I just thought i'd bring that up! I mean no hostile intent its just a thought i had!

Jc, thats my name now, J(edi)C(Chris)
    !!
    edited October 2003
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    please G, don't boar us too much!

I wont tell you unless I'm asked, don't worry ;)

I really don't see anything wwrong with posting mainly pictures of women on the Izzy thread. After all, it is the Izzy thread and the original idea was posting pics of Scorupco who is obviously female. Members can freely post pictures of men on there, though of course, there are limits as to how much of the men they post on there. ;)
    G doesn't BOAR us, JM, or should I say JC, he bores holes in us.
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited October 2003
    Quoting tirpitz:
    What's JC mean??? Jedi Child? ;)

Anyway, I don't find the Good General boring, do you?
    Quoting tirpitz:

Oh Tirpitz, you are too kind

:)
    Quoting The Sly Fox:
    Anyway, I don't find the Good General boring, do you?

Oh thankyou kind Sir. I don't know how I would be found boring. I only talk about Bond!
    hey i wasnt saying he is boring, i was asking him not to boar us (is that the wrong spelling?!) with a huge long list of actors.

JC stands for Jedi Chris, my name!
    You know, there are 5 people on this thread now,Sly Fox, GO, ilovepierce, JC, and me! Can you change the title to accomodate the rest of us?
    Well I don't think we should put all of the names in because it would be ridiculously long, but I think we should change it...
    but the thread belongs to the general and me! lol
    come up with a half decent name and sure i'll change it for ya. :D I cant be bothered to think! :)) Me thinking :))
    Can't be bothered to think? Don't you have an IQ of more than 10 JM?
    Well thinking can be tiring, especially when its about something as pointless as the name of a thread.
    edited October 2003
    yeah cant we leave it as it is?! I'm at someone elses house now so i cant talk for long. So when is everyone going to see the matrix revoloutuions? come on guys dont let me down and say you're not, or you're gona wait a while! Just lie and say you're gonna see it as soon as possible!!

So how are you guys then?

Rosie says:Hi. sorry to anyone who read that before I editted it! anything she said then wasnt true!
    edited October 2003
    Yes I will probably see it within the first few days of it opening.

You know JC, after The Matrix on Channel Five tonight, there is a 'The Making of Revolutions' programme that you shouldn't miss. It starts at about 11:40. I am going to make sure I watch it...
    edited September 2004
    Who's Rosie?
    Is it some sort of British nick name?
    Quoting The Sly Fox:
    The Good General

I seem to have developed yet another nick name from my member name. There have been many, including 'Ourie', 'General', 'GO' and 'G', but now 'The Good General'. :)) Makes me sound like a war veteran :))
    What about Rummy? Sounds good?
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    when is everyone going to see the matrix revoloutuions?
    Quoting Jedi Master:

I'll probably see it quite soon. Personally, I was dissapointed with the Matrix reloaded. It was good and all, but I just LOVE the first one, as it's more eerie, mysterious, and unexplained.
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    yeah i watched the revoloutions program and theres only one thing to say: :O it looks so f***ing brilliant! Excuse my french but WOW!!

For example the scene called the super braul, where Neo and agent smith battle it out one on one with everyone else in the matrix (now all agent smiths (except of course the people who are key to the plot)) this amazingly good fight takes place on a road in a crator in a building and, IN THE AIR! Then theres Trinity, she loves Neo so much shes, "really ready to die for this man" and "if she has to she'll kill everyone of us" Quotes from the merovingin and persephone. And then there is morpheus, in the first film he was all seeing all knowing god, in the second he was a spiritual leader and a great being, now hes just a man, and he loves niobe! I think they are gonna get it on! ANd then theres the battle between man and machine, the final showdown! Then of course there is neo, he finds out that agent smith is his exact oposite, not physically of course! And neither one can survive without the other one! Eak talk about a mind job!

And: the first film was really focused on birth, Neo being born into the realy world, then trinity gave birth to the one! Right?!

The second was focused on life, the life of the ressistance, the life of the one, the bringing back to life of trinity.

so the third is of course focused on death. All shall be explained!

And of course the one remaining unanswered question at the end before the super braul, neos dream, three pipes
    huge electricity pipes
    going on and on and on and on and on and on and on, etc!
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    hey guys sorry i havent been on lately, ive benn a lil busy, JC you know what i mean.
    GO about that post earlier. ive never heard of some of the actors you mentioned so you might have to fill me in here or there. ive got a feeling most of you guys are from england.lol
    im gonna see if my mom will let me see the matrix, she can be a lil pertective when it comes to movies ;)
    the revolution sounds good. im visiting some friends up north this weekend they have like every movie so with the matrix being so popular im sure theyll have it.
    and hello Tirpitz, GO, Sly fox and JC, long time no talk pm me on how its going ;)
    Finally, finally got my Rosamund 'Miranda Frost' Pike autograph through the post. Very pleased.

:D