Craig is back: Discuss Bond 25 here

Comments

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    sorry there might be a better thread for that but I couldn't find it

these posters are pretty cool, I like the vintage style

EV5l-NMKXYAIFVbr.jpgEV5l-NMNXk-AAMUt2.jpgEb-SNU82-Xk-AI6su-S.jpgEb-SNU8z-Wk-AIlq-Pl.jpgEb-SNUv4-Xg-AMpdu.jpgEb-SNUxi-Ws-AMr-Cmo.jpg

he's doing more, Brosnan-Era at this time:
    https://twitter.com/ThatTallGinger

Loving these posters! -{
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    new still of Bond and Swann <3

Ebs-x-SNWAAc9-Wxv.jpg
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,701MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
  • BlindManBaldwinBlindManBaldwin Posts: 105MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    new still of Bond and Swann <3

Ebs-x-SNWAAc9-Wxv.jpg

Hahahaha holy smokes
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))
    edited July 2020
    ye haha :)) the true story behind that is not so funny :# the couple threatened black-live-matters demonstrators in St. Louis, Missouri
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    :s No, they defended their home from a bunch of trespassing terrorists who broke down their gate.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:

EV5l-NMKXYAIFVbr.jpgEV5l-NMNXk-AAMUt2.jpgEb-SNU82-Xk-AI6su-S.jpgEb-SNU8z-Wk-AIlq-Pl.jpgEb-SNUv4-Xg-AMpdu.jpgEb-SNUxi-Ws-AMr-Cmo.jpg

Definitely cool posters! The colors are so vibrant.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Mr Martini wrote:
    Noi wrote:

Definitely cool posters! The colors are so vibrant.

They are lovely. I bought the QoS one.
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SeanLongmoreDesign?fbclid=IwAR3X5geDEB15LucGhrgqWW1_-gdJkFewe3typ00oHMCke3OPKHlhJGEzgXo

didn't know that these poster are a limited run and for sale, I would have bought the QoS too (only one left in stock) this is so dynamic with the fight on the left side, love the harrington outfit and yes Camille is stunnig af as always
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Too bad I don't like Quantum of Solace as that is a great poster. He even made a good one for Die Another Day. This guy should be one of those contest winners. With a little more design thought he could have attempted to weave the Spectre tentacles through all the Daniel Craig posters.
    "Better late than never."
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CEEYQxBIMjw/?utm_source=ig_embed

New look at Rami Malek as Safin. Not a lot but that scene in the forest looks set to be a turning point in the movie.
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    New trailer got me worried that some parts of the action are eerily similar to Die Another Day but...the good parts? If that makes any sense.

Craig does look a little older but in a Solid Snake sort of way in this trailer. Pretty odd that I didn't get that impression in the previous trailer. The seaplane bit got me wondering where that'd fit in and the last scene was pretty cute too, I liked that a lot but that's the Moore fan in me.

This still screams modern Moonraker sort of exploration to me, this still seems like the absolute biggest one of Craig's era with all these different locations and action sequences.
    Yeah the excitement hasn't died off for me. Not a bit.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I loved the new trailer -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Saving it for this evening with a libation (or two! -{ )
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent

If you can manage two in the duration of this trailer you're a more committed drinker than me :)
    emtiem wrote:

If you can manage two in the duration of this trailer you're a more committed drinker than me :)

:))
    :)) line up the shots
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :s No, they defended their home from a bunch of trespassing terrorists who broke down their gate.

Are you sure you know what a terrorist is?
    Back on topic: I think the visuals in the trailer are fantastic, the cinomatographer seems to be doing a great job.
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    I agree Number24! I was worried about the first trailer and all of the hype but this new trailer really got me stoked. I hope it's as good as it looks as Craig deserves a STRONG finish.

I just wonder about the state of the world and if we'll really see this in a couple of months. I think they should have just released it in April. Maybe they'll do a theatrical release and streaming given how things are going? We're really living day by day...

Make it a drinking challenge......for every missile shot or bullet fired, take a shot. You can call the game a shot for a shot.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:

Make it a drinking challenge......for every missile shot or bullet fired, take a shot. You can call the game a shot for a shot.

That's a dangerous game...you'd have alcohol poisoning by the end of the PTS :))
    Does the minigun in the Aston Martin count :))
    Number24 wrote:
    Does the minigun in the Aston Martin count :))

Yes!
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,736MI6 Agent
    The forrest scene with Safin felt very Fukunaga. Fukunaga always shoots action to be very suspenseful and he's really good at putting the audience in the middle of it with his use of long, continuous shots, not jumpy editing and quick cuts like Forster did in QOS. Between Fukunaga and the DP, Linus Sandgren along with the usual outstanding production team from EON the film should be a visual feast. If (and this is always a big if) the script is decent, then it should be an outstanding Bond film. :)
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    If there isn't a vaccine by the time this is released will all of you guys go see this in the theater? If for some reason they decide to also make it available onDemand would you prefer that option? Just curious as to what everyone thinks...

Personally I have not been to a movie theater, indoor restaurant or bar since all of this started. Everyone I know is concerned about keeping their parents, older relatives, etc. as safe as possible. What a tragedy all of this has been; NOTHING would be a better escape from all this than to see a new Bond film. I think it would be really engrossing (and obviously timely) to see a Bond film that might deal with (no spoilers here as I have no idea about the plot) a bio-weapon or something along those lines. I think as we've been living with this for months now the initial fear over that has subsided. I can understand them not wanting to release it in April if this is the case as everyone was rightfully concerned/scared when this whole situation exploded.

I hope all of you and your families are doing well! Looking forward to the time when we can all share our thoughts after finally seeing the film! -{
  • MarkOOMarkMarkOOMark Posts: 91MI6 Agent
    Red Indian wrote:
    If there isn't a vaccine by the time this is released will all of you guys go see this in the theater?

Really not sure at this point. Things seem to be getting worse again here in the UK and elsewhere, although in this part of it (Devon) cases have remained low, so the risk is very small. I went into town for the first time today in almost six months and it felt ok to be out and about, but give it another couple of months and it could be a different story.

So, for me, it's going to be about the numbers at the time... If we go, it'll be a very early showing, when it's quiet.
    Could give some of us a chance to wear the Moonraker space suits ;)
    I really hope to see it at the cinema. If it's released on both formats I will go to the cinema. As long as everyone wears a mask and there is adequate social distancing, I'm willing to take the risk.