UNIVEX Universal Exports Watch Company LLC

2»

Comments

• Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters

Yes this is 40mm. Same dimensions as the original.

I am familiar with WMT watches. They started as Walter Mitt. I have one of their no crown guard divers with a custom U.S. Merchant Marine Officer’s logo crest dial from when they were doing custom dials. It’s a nice homage to the no crown guard sub, however the lugs are too short, the bezel is ratcheted and it uses a Japanese movement. Still, a nice watch.

DG

So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

Just an update for those who are interested. The first batch of cases are in.

Be advised that these watches are lovingly built one at a time by a master craftsman, Jack Karamikian. Jack was the manager of the Rolex Service Department in New York and worked there for 25 years. For more on Jack Karamikian please check out my instagram.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • bondsan65bondsan65 Head of Station BPosts: 38MI6 Agent

Great work ! Love your insta page. So nicely done.

Refreshing to hear there's one subject you're not an expert on...

Thank you so much, that’s very kind of you to say that! It has been a labor of love. As you can tell, I’m just nuts about James Bond like most of us here. But more than that, I’m also obsessed with watches.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

UNIVEX Sellita SW200-1 movements and UE5513 test sample with revised dial:

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,735MI6 Agent

Very handsome!

Thank you! For those interested, the first release will be extremely limited with early order pricing.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

The first traunch of UNIVEX UE5513 Master Mariner watches is available for purchase on our website. This first release is extremely limited. Although we are planning on additional releases, they will not be at the introductory price of $875.00 plus shipping and insurance. If you want it at that price, buy it now!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

Amazing, fantastic work!

Thank you emtiem and thank you to those of you purchased the UE5513 almost right away! For those of you who purchased early, your watches were shipped today! Again, thank you for your confidence in UNIVEX!!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

Finally got around to photographing the lume shot for your viewing pleasure:

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
  • Bomber133Bomber133 Posts: 46MI6 Agent

My order is in and has shipped. Very much looking forward to adding this to the collection as it looks fantastic.

If the Connery sub gets produced I will be buying that as well.

You were my first international order. Thank you very much! It must have been good luck because shortly after that, I had an order from Kuwait.

Please enjoy the watch in good health!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

The Kananga dial is coming! In collaboration with @thealchemistrelumer UNIVEX will be realeasing special limited editions of the UNIVEX UE5513 Master Mariner with red luminous markers and special serial numbers. Stay tuned.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    edited November 2023

Kananga! Love it! 😁

Red lume seems very unusual - very cool indeed, and obviously with great significance to us fans!

• thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent

How VERY awesome!!!!!

This small feature will make it even more unique and desirable!!!!

All you need now is the 'Bug Detector'

--Ed

Yes, the red lume was not easy. The red luminous that is available over the counter looks orange. So, for these dials it had to be a special mix. That’s where the @alchemistrelumer showed his stuff. He did a a special mix that looks red in the daytime but that would also glow in the dark after being charged with light. I think they came out spot on!

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

Thank you Ed. Yes, I need the LALD bug detector. Please hurry up and make it so!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
  • B549WUUB549WUU Posts: 196MI6 Agent

Her Majesty’s loyal terrier, defender of the so called faith.

edited November 2023

Working on it. ---Ed

In the meantime....here's something new I'll be offering.

That is awesome! Too bad I already have one. But for those of you who don’t have one, this is a must have!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

A man comes…

He brings violence and destruction.

The Kanaga dialed UNIVEX UE5513 Master Mariner with R serial number. The R denotes the red luminous as expertly applied by @thealchemistrelumer. These special variants will be released soon so stay tuned!

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    edited November 2023

The extremely limited edition Kananga dialed (red luminous) UNIVEX UE5513 watches are up for sale on our website. It’s quite a unique look having the red luminous on the dial. Even my jaded Rolex certified watchmaker, Jack Karamikian, commented on how attractive they were when he built them.

Thanks for looking.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg

WOW!!! THAT is very IMPRESSIVE!!! Another step closer to being a functional replica of the Roger Moore watch!!!!

Congratulations on achieving a luminescent set of red markings. I'm sure it must have been a special mixture to produce not only the look but the functionality. Well done!!! --Ed

Why thank you Ed. That means a lot coming from you! Yes, indeed it was a special mixture for the red luminous. @thealchemistrelumer had to make a special luminous mixture that looked red in normal light, but that also glowed. The over the counter red luminous looks orange in normal light, not the red color that we see on screen. I think he did a fabulous job and he’s a Brit to boot! I think it’s so awesome and evocative of the LALD watch that I am keeping one in regular rotation on my wrist.

DG

image_zps6a725e59.jpg