Re: Photos of Bond from the set...

Thunderpussy wrote:

First bit of video on the filming of Skyfall.

http://pikchur.com/v/g28

It's very Exciting.  ajb007/biggrin

I this was in 2006 and from the filming of CR, the media and some netsites would scream: "Daniel craig can't even drive a car! Has to be towed from a truck for filming."  ajb007/lol

ajb007/embarrassed   Thanks for pointing out My mistake entiem, how I missed it I don't know.
Still  Apologies to Schultz   ajb007/crap  ajb007/embarrassed 
and here was me thinking i'd got an exclusive.  ajb007/lol

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

https://p.twimg.com/Ado4D5iCMAAMGwn.jpg:large

Interesting.  Another grungy lavatory scene...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/pyrat/Bond/jbyacht3.jpg
Reflections in a double bourbon...

Mabey Bond looks scruffy because he's just escaped from Jigsaw, hence the grubby toilet.  ajb007/shifty

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Well, it looks like scene 45 takes place in a pretty grungy bathroom. Has Craig's Bond come full circle?

Perhaps in the last 4 years Bond has been made redundant from m16 due to govermentcutbacks and is working as a toilet cleaner
hense the shoddy appearance and this toilet is his next task.

superdaddy wrote:

Perhaps in the last 4 years Bond has been made redundant from m16 due to govermentcutbacks and is working as a toilet cleaner
hense the shoddy appearance and this toilet is his next task.

Sadly, many people have been made redundant due to the involvement of M16 over the years ....

this is great stuff...and in my opinion Craig looks the part just fine.

"Wait till you get to my teeth..."
-Thunderball

Must be nice working on your own doorstep.  Home every night.

Ah, London.

Dont wait for your ship to come in.  Swim out and meet the bloody thing.

daniel craigs cat has clearly died!

delon64 wrote:

daniel craigs cat has clearly died!

ajb007/insane   I know it's been a long day, and work has been a bit manic so my brain is a bit squishy, but what are you talking about?

Don't talk, just act. Don't say, just show. Don't promise, just prove. ~ Anon

why else would his trousers be at half mast?

There are many phrases that are used to politely (indirectly?) draw someone's attention to a potentially embarrassing aspect of their dress.

Some ask "Cat's died?" when they notice that the bottoms of your trouser legs don't seem hang down as far they are normally expected to be worn.

There are several possible explanations for the origin of this expression:

By saying 'Cat's died?' they are implying that you are deliberately wearing your trousers ...

1.... at 'half-mast', like a flag1 (because your cats have died!), whereas, in reality, they are actually calling indirect attention to the fact that your trousers seem unusually short and that you may wish to correct this 'dress malfunction' sometime!
2.... with their hems further up from the ground because ... your your cat used to catch all the mice, but now your cat is dead, the mice abound and could run up your trouser leg, given the chance.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_people … z1d9Lg5mZr

delon64 wrote:

There are many phrases that are used to politely (indirectly?) draw someone's attention to a potentially embarrassing aspect of their dress.

Some ask "Cat's died?" when they notice that the bottoms of your trouser legs don't seem hang down as far they are normally expected to be worn.

There are several possible explanations for the origin of this expression:

By saying 'Cat's died?' they are implying that you are deliberately wearing your trousers ...

1.... at 'half-mast', like a flag1 (because your cats have died!), whereas, in reality, they are actually calling indirect attention to the fact that your trousers seem unusually short and that you may wish to correct this 'dress malfunction' sometime!
2.... with their hems further up from the ground because ... your your cat used to catch all the mice, but now your cat is dead, the mice abound and could run up your trouser leg, given the chance.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_people … z1d9Lg5mZr

ajb007/insane Really???? Well I've learned something today.... (I think... ?? ajb007/wink )

Can't say I've EVER heard of that expression. Must have lived a sheltered life ajb007/lol

too much x factor and twitter...learnt something new now... eh lexi?

I watch just enough x factor thanks.... and I don't twitter!

But thanks.... I think....  ajb007/crap

delon64 wrote:

Used to hear that term regularly at school - not so much when you get to the age that everyone around you has stopped growing out of their trousers, but it's a term definitely used in the west coast of Scotland.

http://media.open2.net/flags/unitedkingdom.png

The more you know....

That's a new one on me, too.

emtiem wrote:

Me too, but maybe it is not common in the US where I am?

Growing up in my part of the US, abnormally short pant legs were called out with references to "floods" or "flooding."  Then the Eighties came around and it was sometimes considered fashionable, e.g., Michael Jackson, the Thompson Twins, etc.  On a related note, like news anchors who wear anything comfortable below the waistline, I vaguely remember seeing a photo of Connery wearing shorts with a fully suited torso.

P.S. I enjoy occasionally learning UK jargon on this board, like the dog's danglies, lol.

"...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....

superado wrote:

Growing up in my part of the US, abnormally short pant legs were called out with references to "floods" or "flooding."  Then the Eighties came around and it was sometimes considered fashionable, e.g., Michael Jackson, the Thompson Twins, etc.  On a related note, like news anchors who wear anything comfortable below the waistline, I vaguely remember seeing a photo of Connery wearing shorts with a fully suited torso.

P.S. I enjoy occasionally learning UK jargon on this board, like the dog's danglies, lol.

Funny you should mention that Supes. There's a Sports reporter around here who is known for wearing shorts behind the reporting desk. If you tune in for the first time, you wouldn't know it. But if you've watched him for years, he's actually stood up and made jokes about how the viewing audience can't see what's he's wearing below the waistline.

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Back on topic...

if the production is using Jaguar and Land Rovers - that means Ford are no longer involved (as with the previous 2 films), which could also mean no more Aston Martin and probably does.
Could we see Bond now taking control of a Jaguar?  Maybe the new Jaguar C-X16 or XK at least?

The name's Bond_James_Bond

Mr Beech wrote:
emtiem wrote:

Me too, but maybe it is not common in the US where I am?

I'm in the UK and I've never heard it! ajb007/smile

Bond_James_Bond wrote:

Back on topic...

if the production is using Jaguar and Land Rovers - that means Ford are no longer involved (as with the previous 2 films), which could also mean no more Aston Martin and probably does.
Could we see Bond now taking control of a Jaguar?  Maybe the new Jaguar C-X16 or XK at least?

I don't think they have to be exclusive; the last film had prominent position given to a load of Alfa Romeos, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if an Aston does pop up; although I also wouldn't be surprised if Bond doesn't have a car at all.

Doubt he'll get the C-X16, gorgeous though it is. I don't think it's far enough down the line for that just yet, unless it's a fleeting appearance. They've got to think up a nicer name, yet!

Bond_James_Bond wrote:

Back on topic...

The deal doesn't rely on Ford. It has happened with and without Ford. Aston Martin is very likely to be back given how big the brand association has gotten.