Izabella Stuff

Comments

• TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Quoting Monique:
    Hey TGO---

Do you like the guys from NERD and the Neptunes? Clipse and Pharrell Williams?

Love them. Pharrell gets on my nerves but he makes good beats. Must I congradulate you on being so up to date, Monique? ;)
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Haha..yeah that's me...on top of things. ;) I just know how much you hate Nelly. ;) I like Pharell, that boy is making some money!! That Clipse song "When the Last Time". is addicting. Ok go back to your lusting. :)
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    Allright, how about Ms. Tara Reid?

tarareid3.jpghttp://www.ciudadfutura.com/elcriticon/tarareid3.jpg
    And I'm so sorry Holly..I wasn't ignoring you! Hi! It's good to see you. You never came to CBn! I'm up for some trouble. Anything to move down these pics of 12 year old girls. ;)
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    Low blow!
    You're looking for trouble, aren't you Monique?

You want it, you got it! Go ahead, put up another one of your Swedish, IKEA-going, man-loving manly men. ;)
  • JLMuenchJLMuench Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Quoting Red Grant:Allright, how about Ms. Tara Reid?

tarareid3.jpghttp://www.ciudadfutura.com/elcriticon/tarareid3.jpg

Very nice. Firm! Jesus! How do you...um...people have 31 frigging pages!!! lol...And you call this a Bond page!!
    Well since Connery obviously missed my beautiful IKEA man, he is making a return appearance.

;)" alt="THIS is how you wear a wife-beater ;)" />Oh and my favorite surfer, Kelly Slaterquickad9.jpg
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    MY MY... Mo! Thank you. He's worth repeating!

That Kelly guy is hot too, I have to start watching professional surfing now!
    Do you surf too? Lol.
    Yeah I do. If surfing the internet counts. :)

In high school, we attempted it..but it was laughable, and dangerous, so we went back to body surfing. I'm telling you it is an amazing talent, it's a lot harder than it looks. I have a lot of respect for them.

Ok off to find cute pictures of my other objects of lust...baseball players. :)
  • DortmunderDortmunder Posts: 40MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Nice pics Red. Yeah, I'd like her to be my friend, too. All I have to say about the second one, "Quite revealing." ;) Is that Lisa Kudrow? If it is, did you know that she is 39 years old?!
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Monique, excellent job!!! That surfer guy is hot! In the first picture I was almost a little worried on how far it was going down when loading,.... almost. ;)
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    A slight stiffness coming on... in the shoulder. ;)
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    I love Sophie Marceau.

She is so hot. Brunettes rule.Too hot for AJB?One more, indulge me.sophie046.jpg
    edited October 2002
    Nice Q!! You are almost as good as Connery at finding pics. I like Sophie too, she is really beautiful.

WOW, my 100th post I just noticed.

***throwing confetti at you guys****

Oh and Happy Birthday RayBros!!
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    Couldn't agree more, Q-Fan!

Monique, I think you should celebrate your milestone by posting some pictures of beautiful women! They needn't be underage even! ;)

Happy B-Day, Ray Bros! Is it really 15?
    edited October 2002
    Well, here's some Salma Hayek to drool over. ;)

salma-hayek02.jpgAnd I snuck in some JLo in there.;) Happy B-day RayBros. {[] So, do you want the birthday song to be sung regular or Stevie Wonder style? ;)" alt="I'll find some more when I can. These men-loving-men are too much to take. ;) Happy B-day RayBros. {[] So, do you want the birthday song to be sung regular or Stevie Wonder style? ;)" />
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    I don't have any pictures to post, but I finally watched the premiere episode of Birds of Prey, which I recorded a couple of nights ago. Woo-hoo--Babe City!! And, unlike the four movies, a good twist on the Batman legend.

And don't forget, kids. . .I started this thread, little knowing what would follow. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Quoting Hardyboy:I don't have any pictures to post, but I finally watched the premiere episode of Birds of Prey, which I recorded a couple of nights ago. Woo-hoo--Babe City!! And, unlike the four movies, a good twist on the Batman legend.

And don't forget, kids. . .I started this thread, little knowing what would follow. . .

Yeah, and we will always have your name in the "Post Started By.." banner to remind us. ;) Anyways, I'm a big fan of the first two Batman movies, and a friend told me that on the show they KILLED Catwoman! And honestly, how do you abandon a child that you didn't know that was yours? And they made a show about Batgirl? Sheesh...
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Dear Monique--Congrats on your 100th post.Keep them coming! :007)

WG.
  • Ryder on the StormRyder on the Storm Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    Here's two more Sophie pics...

marceau.jpgSophie14.jpg
  • TigerTiger Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    Sophie Marceau is major big time hot. Nice Pictures.
    Famke..

famke.jpg
    edited October 2002
    Maud with Moore

<Images Removed>

Comment :

Images removed due to copyright infringment. Should this happen again, the user in question will instatntly be banned. We cannot have silly mistakes such as this putting the forums in jeopardy.
    edited October 2002
    Teri Hatcher (Paris) topless..

<Image Removed>

Comment :

As much as all the lads like a topless image of a lady, any sort of nude pictures will NOT be tolerated on these forums and should this happen again, the user in question will be banned.
    Quoting Willie Garvin:Dear Monique--Congrats on your 100th post.Keep them coming! :007)

WG.

Aww..thanks Willie. Maybe I'll catch up to you. ;)

That doesn't even look like Teri Hatcher!
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    Much as we'd all like to see that classic shot of Diana from OHMSS,it can't be printed here.Remember that pesky MGM trademark thing...No scenes from any of the Bond films are allowed at AJB.

However,we _can_ carry links to the other sites featuring them.:007)

WG.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Quoting Ryder on the Storm:
    Maud with Moore

<Images Removed>

Comment :

Images removed due to copyright infringment. Should this happen again, the user in question will instatntly be banned. We cannot have silly mistakes such as this putting the forums in jeopardy.

TO: 007Online:

You know the Italian fascist Mussolini was executed.

Edited to take out personal insults. HB
  • Kerim BeyKerim Bey Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    To: Tiger
    You need one of those sexiful young ladies to treat you cause you're waaaay too tense!

benskelly:
    :D" alt="Think James would have approved? :D" />