Izabella Stuff

Comments

• Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Oh yes...Dame Diana's Emma Peel at her most memorable(from the famed Avengers episode,"A Touch of Brimstone").James Bond would have undoubtedly approved--NO question whatsoever.

WG.

By the way,Diana came up with that modest little costume by herself--according to her costar Patrick Macnee(John Steed).
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Tiger, 007 wasn't trying to be an ass, do you know the whole story? We wouldn't even have the forum back if they hadn't promised there would be no offical Bond images here. It does seem strict, but it isn't the moderator's fault, they are just trying to assure that AJB stays up. :) One little mistake and we could lose it again. :(

And ben, I think Connery or Q can find it, I'll have them put it on Q's board. :)
    edited October 2002
    Monique's right,Tiger.One slip up---a printing of ANY image trademarked by MGM(and this means _any_scenes from the EON movies along with pictures of any one of the Bond actors) and AJB could disappear forever--and no one wants that.:(

WG.
  • 007online007online Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Quoting Tiger:

TO: 007Online:

You know the Italian fascist Mussolini was executed.

Edited to take out personal insults. HB

Anyway, what has it got to do with you ???
  • 007online007online Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Back onto topic I think :)

Cowboy2.jpg
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    ...makes little note...www.totallykylie.com... :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,763Chief of Staff
    Now there is a topic I would love to get on !!
    YNWA 97
  • TigerTiger Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Quoting 007online:
    Quoting 007online:
    Quoting Tiger:

TO: 007Online:

You know the Italian fascist Mussolini was executed.

Edited to take out personal insults. HB

Anyway, what has it got to do with you ???

When Ryder is involved with something, than I am involved. He and I have a long history; some of it good and some bad. If MGM doesn't want their copyrighted images posted, than they should put a lock on them so that if you try and post them all you get is a red X. It is much better than closing boards.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Nice idea but there is no physical way they can do that, anyway back to the ladies please . . . ;)
    Simon
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Quoting 007online:Back onto topic I think :)

Cowboy2.jpg

phwoar, blimey I've always been a Kylie fan, heh heh - bloomin lurvely!
    Quoting Monique:
    Tiger, 007 wasn't trying to be an ass, do you know the whole story? We wouldn't even have the forum back if they hadn't promised there would be no offical Bond images here. It does seem strict, but it isn't the moderator's fault, they are just trying to assure that AJB stays up. :) One little mistake and we could lose it again. :(

And ben, I think Connery or Q can find it, I'll have them put it on Q's board. :)

MGM closed the board when it was brought to their attention that copyrighted material was being posted. The Other Fellow works in mysterious ways. He has something to do with the industry, and he was obviously angry about something.
    Quoting Willie Garvin:Monique's right,Tiger.One slip up---a printing of ANY image trademarked by MGM(and this means _any_scenes from the EON movies along with pictures of any one of the Bond actors) and AJB could disappear forever--and no one wants that.:(

WG.

Nobody Wants that? The Other Fellow does. Lets see if he can push another button.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Maybe so maybe not but if you want to discuss this do it with me via PM or in a sperate topic as this topic has a purpose to take our minds off things, thanks.
    Simon
    edited October 2002
    Tiger:

At AJB we are not allowed to publish anything connected with Eon's James Bond movies.No pictures of the Bond actors.No scenes from the films.No song lyrics or scripts.Nothing that belongs to MGM.Those are the rules.If we go against Si's agreement with MGM,and publish images trademarked by MGM/UA/Eon-Danjaq S.A., we might lose this site permanently.I don't think any responsible individual would want to see that happen.

Most of the people who come to AJB like it here.If you're not one of them,that's okay.There are plenty of other Bond sites on the Internet.Try CBn or MI6 or Mr.KissBangBang.They publish some movie graphics.Maybe they have what you're looking for.

WG.
  • The AnarchistThe Anarchist Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    I'd like to take part in this little party! Although a little more participation from females are required!!

There is... the unique Agent Scully!
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    eh, she could be better when it comes to looking at women (but I like women of substance, but visual pleasure is different) I like the three B's
    Big Breasted Bimbo's jk lol

One more time for Miss Electra whose links were broken:

http://www.20hotcelebs.com/carmenelectra/images/10_jpg.jpg

10_jpg.jpg

10_jpg.jpghttp://www.wapers.com/people/carmenelectra/carmenelectra3.jpg

It alas appears they are still broken or for me at least, maybe the sitew doesn't allow this sort of linking. - Si
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Good morning all, here is Jennifer Love Hewitt to wash away those monday morning blues. Sorry I couldn't post it here.

image4.html
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Quoting Alex:
    Good morning all, here is Jennifer Love Hewitt to wash away those monday morning blues. Sorry I couldn't post it here.

image4.html
    That's cause it wasn't an image address you were using, but a web page. The pic itself (and a very nice one it is) is at this address: http://www.equis.ya.com/coletassoft/non_pb/wallpaper_800/800jenniferlovehewitt02.jpg

Let's see if it works here...

Nope, they don't allow it, but Alex's link will work anyhow.
    I tried.
    edited October 2002
    Quoting Hardyboy:
    I don't have any pictures to post, but I finally watched the premiere episode of Birds of Prey, which I recorded a couple of nights ago. Woo-hoo--Babe City!! And, unlike the four movies, a good twist on the Batman legend.

And don't forget, kids. . .I started this thread, little knowing what would follow. . .

How could we ever forget that Hardy?

I want to watch Birds of Prey, doesn't it have the very hot Shemar Moore in it?

Unfortunately it's up against the Bachelor. ;) What is the story, Batgirl was injured by the Joker and fights crime in some high tech lair? So it's good?
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Yeah that's pretty much it Mo. Try to pull yourself away from the Bachelor. ;)

Hey have you all seen the Christina Aguilera video for Dirrty on MTV? That chick is nasty, I think she and Britney are trying to outstrip each other. I was trying to find a pic of it.
  • Kerim BeyKerim Bey Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Nasty is her Bond Girl name. Tribute to May Day perhaps? One day, I may be fortunate enough to forget this:
    big_olympics02.jpg
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,763Chief of Staff
    Aww man, all that money and she still can't buy pants that fit ?
    YNWA 97
    I have no desire to ever forget about Lizzy. Does anyone?
    003.jpg011.jpg
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    Quoting Kerim Bey:I have no desire to ever forget about Lizzy. Does anyone?
    Not I. I remember her often. :v
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Come on girls we are falling way behind!
    039_41215.jpg039_C50023.jpg039_C49486.jpg[img=http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/84/039_47493.jpg]Its so depressing, my Twins lost... :([/img]
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Since I'm U2 crazy... I've decided to put some pics of them up...

[img=http://a95.g.akamaitech.net/f/95/5787/6h/content.rollingstone.com/content/45/images/102335.jpg]... I really love this one :D[/img]23081.jpg
    edited October 2002
    AND... I also LOVE Sting! He's is sooo very sexy... sting_p.jpgsting-dreamingofu-f.jpgs_bday_full.jpg
    Yet again... Bono from U2... U2_1987_0002.jpg
    edited October 2002
    For some reason, The Edge really gives me the creeps. Maybe my favorite Angel will save me from my distress.
    Yep, that did the trick.
    Is that Cheryl Ladd? I used to love her growing up. She was my favorite angel too.